Community > Posts By > ladywolf9653

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:16 PM
Could be, or perhaps she is just a horrible speller? If the profile "feels" wrong to you, I'd say just click on the next one :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:15 PM
Hello and welcome :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:34 PM
This story is a great example of why IQ tests should be administered prior to granting gun permits :/

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:26 PM

I don't know and don't care. I think it changes everytime I do laundry damn it

The dryer monster is a voracious beastie!!!! laugh

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:25 PM
You know, I have no clue....have never been driven so far to boredom that I was forced to count my socks, lol.

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:09 PM
The mods prefer chit chat to be in the Coffee House, Bars & Chit Chat forums, lol. And feel free to jump in on any of the threads that seem interesting to you....the forum members don't seem to bite (much) unless you ask :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:51 PM

Yeah Ladywolf, tell her what happens next with that mutual match.

What does PATS always say, lol? Happiness is just a mouse click away?

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:50 PM

Hi Ladywolf,

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, that makes sense. One more question. I did some Mutual Matching. Will those guys I indicated interest in get e-mail notification?

Thanx again!

They'll get an email indicating that someone has said they were interested in meeting them, but not who. When they click their Mutual Match, your photo/profile synopsis will show up, among others.

Personally, I recommend the forums over the Mutual Match :) You'll meet more people and get a feel for who they are, rather than basing interest on photo and profile alone.

Good luck!

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:47 PM
Hello, welcome and good luck in your search!

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:24 PM

That's another thing...partially vengence sort of post of mine, partially true for some people.

Well then I redact my statement as it applies to this thread, lol, and am going to wander into another sandbox to play ;)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:20 PM

It's also another thing, somehow I'm generalizing? I noted in the first post basically that if it is not your shirt don't wear it.

If I would have been generalizing I would use words as "all", "none", "everybody", "nobody".

Go through every single post of mine in this thread and find me one of those, where i generalized.

I should have clarified my post better, it seems. Perhaps I misunderstood the post regarding the definition of denial.

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:59 PM

But it gets even better.......

What if after the boyfriend establishes a father/son relationship, say about a yr, then it turns out that he is not the father????????

Now what?????

That takes it to another level entirely, and would depend on the guy, I think. Some men would continue the relationship with the child but terminate any support being paid, because they love the child. Others would walk away.

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:57 PM

OK, so one person for no difference, one person against the upgrade, and one person using technical jargon beyond my comprehension (I can't even tell if that's a joke or what)

beta = pre-release version, when they're still working out all the major bugs :)

I haven't upgraded yet, but I use firefox and only use IE when having to test something for work. I'll upgrade when our office does, but until then, I'm leaving well enough alone.

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:50 PM

:heart:He just found out that he's the father of a baby.:heart:A woman that he had a one night stand with last year found out that her exboyfriend ain't the dad and he is.:heart:He took a paternity test.:heart:He is with another woman that he loves now though,and loves her very much.:heart:

biggrin How would you react if your boyfriend told you this?biggrin

If he wasn't with me when he had the one night stand, then it falls into the category of "what happened before me is none of my business". It would be between the two of them. If he was with me when he did it, the door is thataway.

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:48 PM

If he can't answer then he's too closed up and or wishy washy so why bother... To me if something is that difficult it's too time consuming and I can't be bothered...

That's how I look at it. I work a demanding job, and lack residual energy to chase someone around. If they're interested, they're interested...if not, there's always another one out there somewhere :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:45 PM

Thanx for your quick reply, metalwing...but I want to understand what they are! biggrin

A nudge, regardless of which one you choose, is simply a way to say "hello" or indicate interest w/o sending an email. Can be between friends or sent to someone you're interested in getting to know further :)

Hope that helps, and welcome to the site!

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:08 PM
Hello and welcome :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:06 PM
You can usually tell from the "vibes" if he's interested or not. Comments he makes, the way he touches you, etc. There could be a number of reasons he's choosing to take things slow, and he's the best one to answer that. I'd hate to see you leap to a conclusion that tanks a potential relationship.

I've never been an advocate of playing hard to get, but I know that others have success with it. I simply feel that if I'm interested, I state my interest. If he's not, all the game playing in the world won't change that fact, and I walk away.

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:00 PM

As for the man married for years and divorced for losing his job and not making enough.

If they haved been married for years and lose their job and end up divorced, I hate to tell you this but they had more problems than the money situation before the money situation came up.

A woman who has been married for many years happily is not going to leave the relationship because of a job loss.

Exactly what I was thinking. My friend's husband lost his job this past fall...he's a mechanic, and the economy took down the shop he was working for. She didn't even consider leaving, she encouraged him daily when he was out looking for work, and she made sure he knew how much she loves him. He found another job, and life as usual resumed. He doesn't make as much as he did, but they adjusted and their marriage is as strong as ever.

I'm not going to post the usual "not all women are like that", because it seems to me to be as pointless as spitting into the wind. I've learned that fighting against generalization out here is an exercise in futility, so I'm just going to say that I'm sorry you feel that way, Atlantis, and hope that you eventually meet the woman that proves you wrong :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 05/10/09 04:53 PM
Hello and welcome to the site :)

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25