Community > Posts By > Gator76

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:37 PM

I :heart: mexican food! May I ask if this is the clerk guy / friend? :smile:

Not the coffee date dude.... someone from another site that I have been chatting with.... talked once on the phone.. but he talked a lot about his dog ohwell I was going to blow him off, but he's nice... so we have been chatting and texting a little. He is a good guy... so we'll see. Nothing too long and nothing too intense.. so we'll see. (He is cute... very cute!)

Go...enjoy...laugh...be you! Oh, and take a treat for his dog...:wink: happy flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:50 PM

Have you ever been??? Isn't it great??

<-----Oh, yeah! :heart: I'll see your smitten and raise you an infatuated, besotted with, obsessed with, head over heels; enamored of, attracted to, taken with; captivated by, enchanted by, under someone's spell, moonstruck by; bowled over by, swept off my feet by, crazy about, mad about, keen on, hot on/for, gone on, sweet on, gaga for...

I think it's love! :wink: :heart:

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:27 PM

FRIENDS...REAL FRIENDS...abandon you after a traffic accident...DUI, killed someone, what? I don't get it?

Neither did I -- I don't drink, so no DUI -- bad luck, really, I made a turn and was momentarily blinded by the sun and ran into a truck. Nobody was hurt but me, and I was messed up pretty badly. They were talking about back surgery and all kinds of miserable stuff.

All of my so-called "friends" vanished right after that.

The only people who stuck around and were here for me were the people on this site.

And THAT'S one reason I've been here as long as I have....

Wow...I still don't understand? All your friends desert you - vanished - over an accident that hurt only you...no drinking...nothing? What was their emotional investment? What was their loss? People who hate vehicle abuse? It's bizarre? I mean, even a sci-fi writer couldn't come up with something more out there...maybe they were all abducted? Sorry, but if those were friends...you have suffered no loss.

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 02:52 PM

There's this guy I fooled around with once. To make a long story short, I moved away and didn't speak to him for about 8 months. Well, a little bit ago, he messages me and gives me his number. Does that means he likes me or what?

I'm gonna go with..."or what?"laugh Good luck.happy flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 01:23 PM

huh is it a weakness? huh

Hatred is a negative force - that among other things - weakens those who posses it.
[/quote

possess

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 01:22 PM

huh is it a weakness? huh

Hatred is a negative force - that among other things - weakens those who posses it.

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:53 PM
<------She has a French Louisiana accent...it was one of the things I fell in love with when I was eavesdropping (yes, I know...normally I'm better mannered) the first time I saw her in Galatoire's in the French Quarter. I've always loved the various Southern accents...and even though I was born and raised in the South...I don't have one...but, oh my, they are melliferous! happy

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:23 PM

cool!

that sounds win win to me

haha my hometown highschool football team just lost the State Championship elimination game to Colt McCoy's younger brother (Chase) who has committed to UT also

so we may have a few years of friendly wagering haha

Done! I hope the Longhorns "hook 'em" tomorrow...Hell, they're only Cornhuskers! laugh
Hope you're doing well, my friend...

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:18 PM
ledl180, mssilverfox and LewisW123...you are among the fine people I've met here...and the reason I stop by. Thanks, ever so much! We wish each of you health, happiness and prosperity happy flowers

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:13 PM

whoa

frio frijoles (cool beans)

THAT is a date to remember

the National Championship prolly wont be as much fun as that

(especially when the Longhorns win bigsmile )

Hmmmmmmm...Q-Man, I feel a chili bet coming on. If Texas gets past Nebraska...and the Gators do Alabama tomorrow...What say we take our faves straight up! The bet: The "loser" has to share his precious chili recipe with the "winner"...that way...there really isn't a "loser" My recipe has its roots in the 140 year-old Chisholm Trail drives from San Antonio to Abilene, KS.

Gator76's photo
Fri 12/04/09 11:51 AM
We arrived in Atlanta a couple hours ago for tomorrow's Florida-Alabama SEC Football Championship...GO GATORS! happy The winner will go to Pasadena on Jan. 7 to play for the BCS National Championship...and if the Gators win tomorrow (I'm betting they will!)...we'll go to California! happy Tonight, it's a romantic dinner for two and then a drop-by one of our favorite Blues venues! :banana: Mingle friends...thanks so much for your happiness for us and your good wishes. :heart: We are getting married in New Orleans on May 8. :heart: Meanwhile, Carpe Diem! :banana: drinks

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:10 PM

Ewww! ill :laughing:

Hairy chests, m00bs and a beer gut -- all bad! :laughing:

come on Melody, this turns you on I know

Gator and Atlantis! You are both in so much trouble! :laughing:

I know...we're bad boys!laugh

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 09:18 PM

Ewww! ill :laughing:

Hairy chests, m00bs and a beer gut -- all bad! :laughing:

come on Melody, this turns you on I know

Gee, Melody...no hair...one out of three...not bad! laugh

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 09:08 PM
WTF...I guess I'm clueless...man boobs a turn on? To whom? laugh

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 04:49 PM

I've read some of the OPs posts. A few I've read mentioned "no family" and "no friends"(by memory). This thread could be considered proof that the OP indeed has friends but why does he continue believing he has no friends?

He MUST be "complicated"! drinker

Signed
The thread killa

I probably should clarify that.

All of the people I considered to be real-life friends abandoned me after I was nearly killed in a major car accident last February. It was a bit of a wake-up call, actually.

I have friends on line. That's it.

FRIENDS...REAL FRIENDS...abandon you after a traffic accident...DUI, killed someone, what? I don't get it?

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 04:40 PM

Why is it that in almost every relationship topic in here someone always says 'you deserve more' or some variation of that term.

Do we really know the people that we are giving 'so called' advice to?

Do we ever know the OTHER side of the story?

Maybe they don't really deserve more...or maybe they just think they do but can never be truly satisfied?

So my question why is it that we feel the need the make the one asking for advice the hero? when we are only getting half the story

Just forget the whole issue. You deserve more.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 02:11 PM

Citizen joe.....wow....perhaps you have more patience than me...

I have been trying ....and trying....and trying....and I feel like as much as I have tried I should have gotten farther along than I have with him.

He.....he...Idunno....I'm beginning to feel like he is more of a man of talk than of action....

He told me he would try harder....hold me more...show me how he feels....but so far he has not...

I guess my other problem with his personality is I feel like everything I do for him goes completely unappreciated. I feel like I am giving so much more into the relationship than he is...

....like...70/30 split....can't say he never does ANYTHING...but...not nearly as much as me.Then add on top of it he is not giving me what I need.

*sigh*.........uggggggg

I'm a woman that needs lots of hugs.....love.....kisses...hand holding....cuddling.....sincerity.....i need need need need...and as goofy as this may sound....I have a time line....he is on a count down....

I need him to man up....show me how he feels...be my man..show me he is my man....and not be a chicken **** to show me he is my man...

anyway....Citizen.....if your doing all this for your g/f....you must feel it is possible to crack that outer shell...

I'm not so sure I can crack his....

I'm tired of doing the romancing....

When is it my turn to be swept of MY feet?.....

I feel like i deserve to be....and all i do is keep waiting....I'm getting tired of doing so.

Hopefloating, you sound really nice...and this guy might have some good qualities, but he just doesn't sound like you from what you're saying. Relationships take effort...commitment...understanding and a 100 more things...but, hell, it shouldn't be a chore! Good luck...you'll make the right guy very happy...and he's apt to make you very happy, as well.happy flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:37 PM
Welcome...and good luck! flowerforyou

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:19 PM
<-------We shopped early!:heart:

Gator76's photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:50 AM

stage 1 talk email phone

stage 2 date, and go out and have fun

stage 3 sex

stage 4 feelings

stage 5 hurt feelings

Thats what i mean. I don't say i am in love with them or lead them on just ends up happening.

so you're just using women for sex

and then wondering why they are hurt by it?

I hit my hand with a hammer

I wonder why it hurts

Again and again and again...!laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25