plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:35 PM
I don't get he joke.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:34 PM
Unleaded or Regular?laugh laugh laugh

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:34 PM
See if anyone can top this one. It is the grand joke of all jokes.

A little girl asked her mom, "Mom, may I take the dog for a Walk around the block?" Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

What's that mean?" asked the child. Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage." The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here." He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent, and said "OK, you can go now, but keep Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left, and returned a few minutes later with No dog on the leash. Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?" The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block, so another dog is pushing her home

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:31 PM
It is so true about a "boss" so I must post it again:

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out.

The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.'

'Me first! Me first!' says the admin clerk. 'I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.' Puff! She's gone.

'Me next! Me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.' Puff! He's gone.

'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager.

The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch.'

Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:27 PM
Uk, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Manufacturer's, upon cashing your check. How true. It would be nice if this posting was put on major products.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:12 PM
Sounds like beer is an investment.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:11 PM
I agree with timminchillin. Sometimes the jokes are too long for us to read. Keep em short.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:37 PM
Guess the doctor learned the hard way. :wink:

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info, UK.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:15 PM
Ouch, that must have hurt.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:14 PM
A young boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend."

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's Minister.

The minister said, "Hello son, is your Grandma home?"

The little boy replied,

"Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend."

The minister fainted

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:14 PM
A young boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?"

Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long. The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh. I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend."

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's Minister.

The minister said, "Hello son, is your Grandma home?"

The little boy replied,

"Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend."

The minister fainted

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:13 PM
Good Joke. I copied if from someone, now you copied it. Cool, this is the best Christmas joke todate. Anyone else have any classic Christmas jokes?

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 12:06 PM
Uk or anyone, where did blond jokes come from? Can anyone help me out?

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:48 AM
What a way to go.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:48 AM
What a way to go.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:47 AM
What a way to go.

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:45 AM
I agree with UK71 and Cooley. I was set a nasty message due to one of my jokes, but I reported that person and jokes are jokes, just to have fun and put anyone down.

Speaking of jokes, some of the jokes and funny stories are being reposted after they were posted .

We need " new, fresh material".

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:41 AM
I have yet to understand where blond jokes started. What blonds? Anyone care to enlighten me?

plp's photo
Tue 01/29/08 10:17 AM
How many people can say they made up their own joke?

A little boy is riding his new bike around the block, past his mom and says “ look mom, I am not using my hands”!. The next times around, he says to his mom” look mom, no teeth”!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25