Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:35 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Tue 07/15/08 08:35 AM
Great job, now I think it is time to find that prince.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:34 AM

laugh laugh You and Stranger could have another Rowan and Martin Show all your own.laugh laugh laugh

laugh

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:30 AM

Ty but we still are not 100 % sure is tolongaloffa means the same .

I would of guessed it was am Italian term if I wasn't Italian.

The new baker went to the chef and said Chef how does this bread look, he replies all but this one is good , it's to long a loafa rofl

I thought you were Italian. LOL laugh Now THAT was funny

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:25 AM

Heck if i know LOL and yes I copied npasted not that fast of a typer.....

google it like i did

You're a smart man. Sometimes the answers are out there if we look. Usually people are just like "Uuggggghhhh..... I dunno" but you went and found it all. Good man :wink:

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:15 AM

The word Tagálog is derived from tagá-ílog, from tagá- "native"+ ílog "river." Little is known about the history of Tagalog due to the absence of written records prior to the arrival of the Spanish in the Philippines in the 16th century. The first book in Tagalog was Doctrina Cristiana published in 1593. The first grammars and dictionaries of Tagalog were created by Spanish clergymen during the 300-year Spanish occupation of the Philippines.

Tagalog is one of the major languages of the Republic of the Philippines and functions as its lingua franca. It is spoken in central and southern Luzon, in Manila, the capital of the Philippines, and on some of the other islands. According to the Philippine Census of 2000, 21.5 million people claim Tagalog as their first language. Ethnologue puts the number somewhat lower at 15 million. It is estimated that 50 million Filipinos speak Tagalog as a second language. Tagalog is also spoken in Canada, Guam, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and USA. It is the sixth most-spoken language in the US and the lingua franca of Filipinos anywhere in the world. It is also the language of major literary works, of films, and of the media.

Tagalog became the official languageof the Philippines when they gained independence from the United States on July 4, 1946. From 1961 to 1987, Tagalog was also known as Pilipino. In 1987, the name was changed to Filipino. Since 1940, Tagalog has been taught in schools throughout the Philippines. Today, it is the only one of over 160 Philippine languages taught in schools.

Many Filipinos fluent in English frequently switch between Tagalog and English for a variety of reasons. This mixed language is called Taglish. It is more common among educated city dwellers than in rural areas. Frequent contact between Tagalog and Spanish during the Spanish occupation of the Philippines has resulted in Philippine Creole Spanish known as Chabacano.

There are four major mutually intelligible dialects of Tagalog.

Click on the MLA Interactive Language Map to find out where Tagalog is spoken in the United States.

Did you copy and paste? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah... Of course not. Hey! Where is that MLA link so I can see where Tagalog is spoke in the United States? Probably one place that will show up is Delano! LOL

I swear that city IS the Philippines

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:12 AM

ah
Punyeta!

Not sure about this thread

laugh

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:10 AM
laugh Plenty of times

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:09 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Tue 07/15/08 08:09 AM
I try to be risky usually and face fears. I don't think young men should worry about comfort zones. This is what builds men. The experiences.

But I wouldn't date a hobo or some chick that is just a torso. Too adventurous for me.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:07 AM

Tolongaloffa sounds like something Tagalog, but I don't know my own cultural languages to tell ya.... sad

So do you know what tagalog means?

Yes, it is the language of Filipino people. Although there are many many many different dialects. Tagalog is most common.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:04 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Tue 07/15/08 08:04 AM

thanks everybody for the help[one weed]will not help i got off that stuff,two i dont dream about my death,3 there diff ones every night

I hardly smoke it, but when I get depressed, since the docs don't want to give me what works. I use it only at night 2 maybe 3 hours before bed for about a month. Helps me just fine. happy

For the record, this occurs maybe once every 6 months to a year or so, if not longer.

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:01 AM
Tolongaloffa sounds like something Tagalog, but I don't know my own cultural languages to tell ya.... sad

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:47 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Tue 07/15/08 07:48 AM
Weed will keep you from dreaming. Basically I have heard that depressed people usually dream. Stressed in some sense, regardless if your dream was pleasant or not. Diet also effects dreams. Eating past certain hours and such.

Ask people who you know that are chipper all the time and always on the up and up. They tend to dream less.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:30 PM
You guys already seen me. I am played out now.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:30 PM

I am a bit amazed when I see that some members here have well over a thousand posts, and one gal has over 14 thousand. I can't help but wonder why anyone would spend that much time on a single site writing 'posts'. At some point doesn't it all become point-less? Or are they not really looking for someone, but just like to hang out in cyber space?

You're just jealous cuz you only got 3 (that's what it says at the moment). Soon, when you see that sitting back ain't good enough and you feel the need to speak up, your numbers will climb so fast, before you know it, you are gonna have symbols next to the numbers.

Enjoy your stay flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:02 PM

Just to let you guys know....yes, I am a big fan of boobs.

I apprecieate every last one of them...well, some more than others.

Boobs are great....but, they ain't everything.

If you are happy with you....that is the thing that shines.

Viva la Boobies!

Same here man! I love boobies great and small.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:01 PM
Cheating can be punishable by death....... laugh Okay not, but it should be! mad

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:01 PM
Cheating can be punishable by death....... laugh Okay not, but it should be! mad

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:00 PM

<<<<<<<<< D's:wink: :tongue:

Leche

isnt that milk.....uhhh no they dont have milk in them....sorry!!!!

That's ok, I am lactose intolerant anyways. drinker

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:59 PM

<<<<<<<<< D's:wink: :tongue:

Leche

It means SWEET!

laugh Those are nice too

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:57 PM

I like natural, but don't call fake one fake. If I can touch those too, they are real enough.

I don't like fake, because I don't understand it.

If a man had a fake penis, he would be made fun of. So how would something fake make you feel better about yourself? Especially if you are the material sex that gets all anal when it comes to authentic jewels and $#!T. Fake eyes color, these "Enhancements"... How would you like it if men stuffed big ass salami's down our pants to "Enhance" our size? How would you like it if we rented a mercedes mclaren to "enhance" our reputation and job?

C'mon now! Don't be fake askin' why you can't find a Real man.

oops offtopic offtopic offtopic

Hey! I answered the question. No need to get hemorrhoids over it.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25