Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:16 PM

So are you a friend to yourself too...or are you just using yourself for sex?

Just for sex

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:15 PM

Hurl, eh. Does not say much for your performance. noway laugh

Well, there are some people who didn't know what was..... Cuming!

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:14 PM

But will you respect yourself in the morning?

And will you call yourself tomorrow as well?

Yeah I hope so

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:14 PM

and....who gets to 'go' first? huh

don't know but I'm always on the bottom, cause I can only fvck "up"

laugh Dude, I just wrote myself a testimonial! Friggin Awesome!

laugh laugh laugh

"I am so beautiful...to me"laugh laugh

laugh

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:11 PM

But will you respect yourself in the morning?

Yeah, I spank myself and say "Go make me a bowl of cereal babe!" and then I do it.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:10 PM

and....who gets to 'go' first? huh

don't know but I'm always on the bottom, cause I can only fvck "up"

laugh Dude, I just wrote myself a testimonial! Friggin Awesome!

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:05 PM

Faust...Hey Bro

Did you know that you can become your own friend and give yourself a testimonial?

I can do that?! LOL

Sup Nova! I was going to do "TO Nova from Random" and then put "No Homo". LOL But then I was like, "Naaaaah, that guy might think I did time in the pen or something". LOL

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:58 PM
love I'm gonna make love to myself! And you just got a ticket for front row! Prepare to hurl! sick

laugh

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:54 PM
Not everyone. I think some say things because it "Sounds" right.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 09:54 PM
Not everyone. I think some say things because it "Sounds" right.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:27 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Wed 07/16/08 08:28 PM
Pee on it :tongue:

What's a Sweat Bee? Maybe spell check might clear up that stinging pain. :tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:26 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Wed 07/16/08 08:26 PM
Negative and Positive energy puts the battery to work.... That's all I got to say.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 08:24 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Wed 07/16/08 08:25 PM

Okay... so my question is... why is it that guys hit on me all the time and say that I'm beautiful, hot, sexy ect. and yet it never actually get as far as a date?..... or better yet.... Why is it that guys will talk amongst themselves about me ( I can hear them bcuz apparently no one knows how to whisper anymore) but no one eve has the guts to ask me out?

whats up with that? advice?... points of views?

They are intimidated. If they have talked to you, then maybe you talk too much. Somehow, I doubt that is it though.

I think they are intimidated by you. If you come off as "pure", then they have plans on having sex or playing around and you seem more like the type to marry. One would hate to abuse one who is Pure. At least I would. I had a friend like that who was perfect. But Church was also her life, and Church could never be my life, unless maybe I had kids. Anyways, I never tried to be with her because I am afraid I would hurt her (not by cheating or anything) but because of my imperfections.

I cuss, she doesn't. I like rated R movies, she likes rated G or PG. It just wouldn't work.

Opposites attract, my ass.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:22 PM
I was asleep and had a dream that I didn't have a dream, and before I woke up had a lil mini episode dream that I was some crime scene investigator in training. It was kinda cool. I looked very Hollywood. LOL laugh

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:20 PM
I actually used to breed crowntail and halfmoon betta fish for awhile.

That was actually kind of hard. Not like dog breeding where you just put male and female together and BAM! Much more complicated, lots of time and money. Not really worth it, but the experience was fun.

Now I just have a 30 gal tank with 4 I mean now goin gto be 3 goldfish. One of them I am going to put down. My black moor tore out the littlest ones eyes. First I thought it was an accident on the first eye missing maybe from my filters or something.... I took out everything and changed to different filters, and now impossible to lose an eye... But nope! Stupid black moor took his other eye! He is a bully. So the eyeless one is getting put down today. :-( My only ranchu....

I need to get a 125gal tank. I bred some goldfish, but I lost out on a HUGE tank that I needed for them. So I had to give them away as 3 month babies.

Anyways, they grew and are bigger than any local petstore sells them at. I never knew goldfish can grow this big until I seen on youtube. WOW!

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:15 PM
Looks much better

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:29 AM

It was inevitable. Square has been making games on other platforms for a while. Remakes on the DS, crystal chronicles on the cube. There were gonna go multi platform eventually.

I think their first choice would have been nintendo but the wii can't keep up graphically with the PS3 and that would require making a completely new version so thats out.

I think this is big for the 360. They have always kind of been hurting for support from Japanese companies and I think square/enix trusting them is gonna help them in that area. Not to mention they are getting Star Ocean 4.

What messed up nintendo was them putting back the ultra64/nintendo64 when they were trying to release FF7 for it with Silicone Graphics. Nintendo kept pushing back the release date and Sony capitalized on that one.

No it was a lot worse than that. It was internal issues. Nintendo was kind of pushing square around, acting like they owned them. Thats when square when to PS. The only reason square and nintendo worked out their differences is because nintendo rules the hand held market and square wanted a piece of the action. I think the bad blood has pretty much worked itself out.

Ah see, I didn't know that? That makes sense though. I still can't believe they made FF3 only for the DS. DAMN! MY collection is incomplete! Fawk the online one, XI? Pppffttt

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:06 AM

It was inevitable. Square has been making games on other platforms for a while. Remakes on the DS, crystal chronicles on the cube. There were gonna go multi platform eventually.

I think their first choice would have been nintendo but the wii can't keep up graphically with the PS3 and that would require making a completely new version so thats out.

I think this is big for the 360. They have always kind of been hurting for support from Japanese companies and I think square/enix trusting them is gonna help them in that area. Not to mention they are getting Star Ocean 4.

What messed up nintendo was them putting back the ultra64/nintendo64 when they were trying to release FF7 for it with Silicone Graphics. Nintendo kept pushing back the release date and Sony capitalized on that one.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:03 AM

Ever hear the term Madly In Love? It's true. It exists. You'll know when you're madly in love because you'll overlook every blemish on them. Other saner people may see problems with this person but you never see them. For you, those problems don't exist. That's being Madly In Love.

I always thought Madly in Love was when you cut off your ear and send it to your lover and $#!T like that.

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 01:32 AM
I do like music, but women talk too much sometimes....... In those cases, I wish I were deaf.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25