Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:04 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Mon 07/14/08 08:07 AM

I'd morph into John McCain. Win I win the Presidency, then I can drill in Alaska and tell the middle east to f*ck off!!!laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

But we want to use up all their gas first. So when all the other countries are out, we will have the last of it. Of course they might pay more money for it and we may not get to see much of it unless we marry into the Rockefeller family. Personally, I think they would inbreed just to keep from their money extending out. laugh

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:03 AM

I loved Strange Brew!:wink: laugh

:wink: laugh

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:02 AM
What's wrong with the internet? Saves on gas. laugh

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:01 AM

I think I'd like to morph into a vacationer today .. anywhere but headed to work tears tears tears tears

I am not even going to tell you what I decided to morph into when I look at you......... laugh Good luck with work today.

There's that sexy pic again .. you look great Faust blushing love

Wow really? Thanks. I have a long way to go, but I felt good and confident enough to take a pic for the moment.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:02 AM

I think I'd like to morph into a vacationer today .. anywhere but headed to work tears tears tears tears

I am not even going to tell you what I decided to morph into when I look at you......... laugh Good luck with work today.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:01 AM

I don't understand... If she even MENTIONED suicide, why hasn't someone taken her to a mental facility? I am assuming she has medical and mental benefits if she sees a counselor. That counselor should have her mandatorily issued at least temporarily to a mental facility. There, she would see lots of people who call themselves Jesus and John Wayne, get a peek at who she gets to become and how she'll get treated. She must not be terrible mentally challenged if she is in a position to attend regular school, but perhaps she should be somewhere else??? Not somewhere where these situations can even arise. If you have custody, you have power.

Another point worth mentioning... What about pills too?

Does she want to get better? Maybe they can give her zoloft since it is effective and not addicting like a drug or anything.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:51 AM
Hey man, I dunno if you believe or not, but I will pray. That's all I can do.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:49 AM

Dude, I still have videos of my ex giving me an ORAL presentation. I never shown anybody in my life. Although I was tempted when right after the break up she was being a little B****. I was going to make copies and call it "Bridget Gone Wild". But then I decided not to because that would be too mean.

Good for you man, says a lot about you IMO. flowerforyou

Sad thing is this sort of thing isn't uncommon, sex has become so casual and commonplace it's almost become expected these days. Heck there's even sites dedicated to pictures/videos like the ones we're talking about here.

Thanks. I just respect her too much to be showing people. I will never show anyone this. But yes, I still have it. You never know if she becomes a celebrity (because she models) I can always sell it! LOL Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding!

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:45 AM
Yeah this is advice for professionals man. I have no experience in this and I would actually be afraid to provide assistance with this. But good luck with that.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:41 AM
I had a dream I was hanging out with family, and out of nowhere I decided to light up a cigarette and smoke it in subway. Then they told me to get out and I went outside and seen a kid get shot by someone in a drive by. Then the boy's uncle ran up and was crying and holding him in his arms. Then these tall guys walked by in cloaks and holding scythes, while vans all black with black silky car covers drove along side of them.

The people in the cloaks looked very much like the people who shot the kid. I went over to ask the uncle about it and I couldn't help but coming very close to tears out of sympathy. Then I woke up.

Tell me that ain't odd.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:35 AM
I'd say "That's cool. I guess we can be friends. Hey! What's your friends number?" laugh

Just kidding. I would accept and be their friend or whatever. Not much you can do.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:33 AM
No, can't say that I can. Although people do make mistakes. I guess I would have to see them break up with that person and live on the straight path to prove themselves worthy (which could take years).

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:20 AM
Hell nah

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:17 AM
Dude, I still have videos of my ex giving me an ORAL presentation. I never shown anybody in my life. Although I was tempted when right after the break up she was being a little B****. I was going to make copies and call it "Bridget Gone Wild". But then I decided not to because that would be too mean.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:09 AM

from the fountain of youth and revert back to your early teens, would you? But there is a catch, you could not take any of the knowledge you have now with you.

Then hell nah. Ninja Turtles aren't cool any more. I would want to go back when Ninja Turtles were coooooooooool. Oh yes, there was a time, there was a time.

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:28 PM
Gem and Eye

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:24 PM
I would be like "WTF?! B**** don't know me!" Unless I knew them and I had the Hornezz for them. Then that is different. Aroused then.

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:21 PM

Would you eat yourself?

No but seriously, did you know that roosters like to eat fried chicken? As I a kid, I didn't know better and my grandpa fought roosters. So I would eat his fried chicken and I loved it! I wanted to make friends with the roosters and I fed them some. They really liked it!
no cause im chicken and i like all beeflaugh

Beef, eh? hhmm.........

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:20 PM

Reminds me of the old black and white educational film about LSD when the woman hears the hotdog screaming as shes eating it!! laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:18 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Sun 07/13/08 09:19 PM
Would you eat yourself?

No but seriously, did you know that roosters like to eat fried chicken? As I a kid, I didn't know better and my grandpa fought roosters. So I would eat his fried chicken and I loved it! I wanted to make friends with the roosters and I fed them some. They really liked it!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25