Community > Posts By > Random_Stranger

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:40 PM
Love is in the air! I see it now! And it is rushing to the pavement in a quickness!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's gonna be ugly

(didn't watch the video)

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:29 PM

Why do I feel like the only person who doesn't want to get married, have any children, or want an intimate relationship? It seems as if nobody wants to live alone, I don't really know why most people don't want to live alone, there is nothing wrong with it.

Some people fear it, others just desire it out of never having it before, and then there are people like you who are just used to it and accept it.

You kind of have to blame the media on that one, for making people believe it is the way of life. Relationships like that is not for everyone, though we wish to believe it is, and that it is absolute happiness.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:33 PM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Mon 07/14/08 01:34 PM

smiles

Waaa Waaaaaa?

(like adults in peanuts "charlie brown" when they talk)

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:32 PM

sweetcurlers

RedderIsBetter

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 01:03 PM
I think I am a good catch. I used to sell myself short and now I will not settle. Sometimes I even think I push others away.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:40 AM

piercings, brandings and tattoos are like most self impression forms - good for some and not others.

Do whats best for you, not the masses.

yeah, enjoy your freedom!

Amerrrrrica! Fawk yeah! Coming again to save the mother fawken day yeah! Amerrrrrica! Fawk yeah! Freedom is the only way yeah!

laugh (those of you who have no clue what I just said, watch TEAM America )

funny a** movie

"if you promise me that you will not die, I will make love to you right now"

"i promise I will not die"

the craziest sex scene with dolls EVER!! laugh laugh laugh

laugh Yeah! Dude, that was kinda scary though when they were boning down.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:37 AM

what do you think when someone has an ungodly amount of Friends on here...

polite and friendly

hard to please

popularity contest

no life (lol)

other

Can I say all of the above?

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:33 AM

What?! Congrats dude! Hope that works out for you. Anyone you met online here?

thanks and no it was a girl i new a long time ago
she moved and we lost contact but recent we got back together and here we are now.

That's right! Didn't you post something like that regarding advice? I am glad you are happy and got married man. I hope it works out, I really do.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 11:05 AM

piercings, brandings and tattoos are like most self impression forms - good for some and not others.

Do whats best for you, not the masses.

yeah, enjoy your freedom!

Amerrrrrica! Fawk yeah! Coming again to save the mother fawken day yeah! Amerrrrrica! Fawk yeah! Freedom is the only way yeah!

laugh (those of you who have no clue what I just said, watch TEAM America )

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:49 AM

not sh** just relaxing on the day off...what about you RS?

Just another day man... laugh

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:48 AM

why ? huh some people get because there is a story behind them !:cry: others just do it because every one else is ?huh i have 9 and each one has a story behind it ! smokin

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...... There's a story behind every tattoo for everybody. "I liked puppies at the time, they are cute" "I was drunk" "I was high" "I thought he loved me" "It was a bet" "Ninja turtles fo life!" "He was the best president of my time" "I didn't know she was a b****"

laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

good statement man

laugh What up Nov

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:45 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Mon 07/14/08 10:45 AM

why ? huh some people get because there is a story behind them !:cry: others just do it because every one else is ?huh i have 9 and each one has a story behind it ! smokin

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...... There's a story behind every tattoo for everybody. "I liked puppies at the time, they are cute" "I was drunk" "I was high" "I thought he loved me" "It was a bet" "Ninja turtles fo life!" "He was the best president of my time" "I didn't know she was a b****"

laugh

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:39 AM

how the **** am i a fake!?

ooooooooh.... I get it now. Your photos appear to be taken from a website and there is nothing on your profile really.

Wow, I don't blame them for saying that now..... noway

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:35 AM

why dont you guys just get a pen and write on yourselves???? its cheaper!!!laugh drinker

You wanna draw on me? :wink:
I could draw on you......what kind of stick man do you want???noway laugh drinker

Um....... I dunno. Surprise me

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:32 AM

why dont you guys just get a pen and write on yourselves???? its cheaper!!!laugh drinker

You wanna draw on me? :wink:

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:29 AM
What?! Congrats dude! Hope that works out for you. Anyone you met online here?

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:28 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Mon 07/14/08 10:29 AM

how the **** am i a fake!?

They just saying that cuz you too cute to be on here. Don't worry about it. They just think your photos are fake.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:28 AM

places you like for fear of running into a former partner there?

Yeah I quit the gym. She had access to them all and met her recent ex (laugh gotta laugh at that $#!T) at the one I went to. So I quit. Now I gotta find a new place. Until then, I will just work out at home in my hot ass garage.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:26 AM
Edited by Random_Stranger on Mon 07/14/08 10:27 AM
getting something (significant) in tribal (yeah laugh, tribal is old but I am not a trendy fawk) to cover my crappy tattoo on my left arm. Half sleeve to my neck and my right arm full sleeve up to my shoulder.

This should be done or going into play in early November. I have to contact someone for the work, I don't trust the locals.

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:21 AM

happy Would you go on a second date with someone who used foul language on your first date?flowerforyou

What the fawk are you talking about? $#!T....... laugh laugh laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25