Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Fri 11/02/12 02:03 AM
My own tendered opinion is that no man can win the heart of a woman.

The woman lets him have it without any access for him into the decision making process when she deliberates whether he should have her heart or not.

Further to that, and very vexingly, she herself has no power over who should have the key to her inner heart.

This is all very confusing.

This... is not very intelligent, and I can only blame the Intelligent Designer for arranging it like that. That designer was more like a twit or like a low-IQ moron retard.

wux's photo
Fri 11/02/12 01:58 AM

It seem like you read my heart , let cuddle each other and i think something good can come out of it.

A baby or two? ya. that good is. Were. ...was?

wux's photo
Fri 11/02/12 01:57 AM

HI

Hi!!!

wux's photo
Fri 11/02/12 01:54 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 11/02/12 01:56 AM

What he's saying wux is in war the brave fight and often die while the cowardly runaway and live.

I guess I must be a coward then, as I've stopped 'fighting' a while ago :tongue:

com'n, girl take out that ole' dusty pooossie, scrape the rust off of it and wield it like an Azerbaijani schymitar.

(Sorry. Very sorry. Could not resist it.)

wux's photo
Fri 11/02/12 01:49 AM

Hey, really good write..Nicely done..

You should have left it as it was and not edited it..Otherwise my comment is null and void..

I agree with this platinum blonde. If you can't do that, OP, at least edit it again. and again. And again.

Either or. You can do this, or that, but not both.

BTW, I understand your poem, guy... that is one reason why it makes it so easy for a man... for a man to so easily agree with a platinum blonde. The easiest thing that goes down in his life. It's at par with his mother's milk when he was a baby.

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 05:05 PM

I didn't go out this year; clean-up after the storm kinda tired me out. Plus to be honest, I got banned from several parties, last year I went out as Malcolm McDonell in A Clockwork Orange, one person got it and that happened to be the woman who carved "I'm so horny" on the pumpkin and well a lot of my friends wives are still kinda upset, even though no one saw us.

That's another class act.

People are leaving me in the dust these days, left right and centre.

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 05:00 PM

F*** sake...Don't take the vows if you cannot live up to their expectations and requirements.

In other words, don't get married if you can't remain faithful to your spouse when things don't go as you want them to.

What these two Gents said!!!

(Psst... I think fearandloathing is a woman, and the other gent is a horse dressed up as a zebra in donkey's skin.)

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:55 PM
Edited by wux on Thu 11/01/12 04:56 PM
My old country is in Europe. We don't treat women as such huge enigmas. Poetic, mystic, at that.

In my country women are considered a system of five third-degree five-unknown differential equations, ready to be solved, that's all.

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:49 PM

OUCH!!!! Just pinched myself and it hurt so I must be reallaugh

You could hire a guy to do that for you.

In fact, I would not be surprised if he took the job for no pay.

Lemme guess....

A.Prick?

hehe. A prick is as good as a pinch.

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:48 PM

Hola mira cuando entro a esta pagina también pienso que todos hablan español pero no es cierto esta pagina se traduce depende del país de donde la abras te sugiero que cuando hables con alguien revises bien el perfil a si te darás de cuenta quien realmente te habla y de donde

This looks like a run-on sentence with several verbs and no punctuation.

This bird probably puts her left shoe on before her right, and she probably threads the eye of a needle over the thread, instead of theading the thread throught the eye of the needle.

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:33 PM

Hi Everybody!!!
I checked I am still real. Nobody turned me into a pumpkin. Happy Halloween! Remember brush your teeth before you hit the sack tonight after all the sweets! SWAK!

Oops. After reaching a sugar high last night, I crashed and passed out.
I also forgot to brush my teeth.
Last I checked, I was round and orange with a green top.
Guess I must've turned into a pumpkin.
huh

I think it's funny that a pumpkin would be orange. It's like copmaring apples with IBMs.

The green top: perhaps you were just having yourself a dead baby float, and it was past its due date. (this is using the remnants from an old joke I just unearthed in the anthropological digs in my mind.)

wux's photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:30 PM

OUCH!!!! Just pinched myself and it hurt so I must be reallaugh

You could hire a guy to do that for you.

In fact, I would not be surprised if he took the job for no pay.

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 07:06 PM

Happy First Day of Your New Job!
Hope you got a halloweenie :-)

YellowRose, would it not be a hoot if you had and East Asian chick in the office, called Rosalie or Rosa. And then you.

Hallowe'enie... priceless. One could even dress up as one.

Or get sucked into having one. (I mean, literally.) ::blush::

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:51 PM

..heart and soul, I am your exact replica in looks. I was born also in 1954. What a bizarre set of commonalities.

I used to explain my lack of success with trying to arrange for meetings with good looking women on these sites with my not-so-becoming looks. But you are right, maybe it's not that I am ugly at all, but that some guys have harrassed the women they dated and whom I want to date, too much in the past.

yeah, that is much more believeable than that I am ugly and putrid.

Hm. Makes one think.

'Bout time you worked that out :-)

You know how much I hate working. But people like I must pay the price for a lazy lifestle sooner or later.

I have been paying into it on a layaway plan. A little bit every payday. And layaway plan or not, I STILL didn't get laid enough.

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:41 PM

Most women named Ruth are. :wink:

slaphead :laughing:

I gotta change my name to Ruth!!!

(I dated one woman for thirty years almost, whose name was Ruth, dated another Ruth for a short time, but I bought her a ring with a real diamond in it, and a third Ruth I dated on a pay-as-you-go basis, she pretended she hated me, but she always gave me a cut-throat or better price. She was gorgeous too, as was Ruth I, and Ruth II. Ruth "the BJ" III was gorgeous too. And the first two had brains and education, as well as a good background, and Ruth III had had a bad road accident that caused her brain injury, and before that, she had given birth to two autistic sons.)

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:36 PM
Edited by wux on Wed 10/31/12 06:44 PM
I used to think that most older women were very attractive.

But these days it's different, becasue... because I am now older than most (but not all) older women, although they haven't changed their looks as a demographic. I.e. they are still all gorgeous.

--------------------------------

To the lady who asked us: "Am I old...?"

This is impossible to answer. If we say, "yes, you are old," which we are not saying (except one young student of life in the midsts amongst us), then we are insulting you. If you ask us "Am I old...?" and we say "no" as a reply, we deny that you are beautiful.

So that question ought not to have been asked... because if we say "yes" you and we are all doomed, and if we say "no", you and we are still all doomed.

I suggest you ask such kind of questions instead, which makes a winner of us all, no matter what the answer is.

I can't give you an example, sorry, that you have to work out on your own.

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:29 PM
Edited by wux on Wed 10/31/12 06:30 PM

And then there's cougar dating sites.

Cougar sites are full of -- and I apologize ahead of time for the expression I use here -- pigs. There is no other fitting expression to describe the women there.

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:27 PM

I prefer mature women because they are confident in their skin, through playing head games, knowledgeable, and can't leave out sexy :)
I'm MY OPINION ..

I agree. Most young women want to skin me alive... I assume so they can cover their own bodies with it. Old skins are usually spacious, they don't pinch you or pull you uncomfortably.

Old skins tend also to be leathery, so they weather the weather well, whether it's good weather or bad weather. A bed wetter quality wet weather leather.

Nike should sell a line of something with that name.

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:11 PM
Edited by wux on Wed 10/31/12 06:46 PM

i might think that you could possibly be making fun of me but since im not that sensitive and other peoples opinions dont matter to me - Im just going to go with the idea that you loved what i had to say. right?? LOL - I dont mind going slow but quite honestly all I meet are scammers so reverse is really the speed i believe in on this site~!!!

I, on the other hand, base my entire worth as a human being on what opinion others hold of me.

I never met any scammers yet, or anyone else, at all, on this site or on any other. It is a miracle. I am beginning to think that there is a little piece of Lourdes in me.

What gets me is not the scammers, but that nobody ever tries to scam me. And what's more irksome, is that the ones I want to scam, don't fall for it.

Don't knock scamming, unless you've tried it yourself. It is not as easy as it looks, and most scammers try to make some money not for crack or heroine, but for the seven starving chilren they have in some godforsaken backwoods African village where every second person dies of starvation or from drinking bad water every year.

wux's photo
Wed 10/31/12 06:04 PM
Edited by wux on Wed 10/31/12 06:06 PM
Heart and Soul: Noticed you took off your picture. You oughtn't to have.

You are beautiful. I was just kidding. Nothing wrong with your looks.

Put your picture back again, with confidence. You are handsome and good looking.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25