Community > Posts By > Syrod0129

Syrod0129's photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:17 PM

Hrmmm, well it can be with the right person, even in a committed relationship. That's what helps keep it alive. Plus, sex is just plain fun.

gotta agree with u on this one.. ofcourse sex is fun and may i add pleasurable.. which is one of the main reason y we do it.. but studies have shown that it is one if not "the" deepest connection a couple may hav.. funny to think about it.. 75 percent of couple or marriage that hav a wonderfull sex life always try thier best to work out thier flaws in the relation instead of breaking it up..

Syrod0129's photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:12 PM

It says "Go forth and multiply" in the bible.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

all i'm say is i wish u luck.. we dudes sometime don't realize that sex can b bigger than just pleasure that's y when we hang around an attractive girl no matter how she initially told us how she feels about sex.. we can help but try to.. u know.. pardon my french "get some" so on that note best of luck to ya.. and don't get fooled by the next dude that would play saint joseph ...

Syrod0129's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:45 AM
hey miss u any good i math...
cuz i was wondering if we could go to my place
subtract ur cloth
add my touch
divide our pleasure
and multiply the orgies....:smile: :banana: :laughing: shades

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:59 PM

Just sharing a thought or two and hoping for some feedback or debate: I have come to the conclusion that if we always treated each other like we did when we first fell in love, there would never be divorce. Providing, of course, there was initial respect and honesty.

whether u wan it or not things r gonna changeindifferent as u guys go deeper in a relation ship.. to me its like discovering ur partner.. some people fall for each other, were as other get bored and roll to the next one.. as far as initial respect goes.. lots of things in the beginning of a relationship are misinterpreted as respect. oops

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:31 PM

age is just a number

so is a prison sentence
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:25 PM
that's cool.. there's none wrong with that.. gotta go for wut u want some times to times..even if u the one that's been chased all the time..

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:20 PM

:heart: Should you have to "make" your relationship work,or should it just work by itself with little effort from those involved?:heart:

i don't think there's one person in here that can tell me they didn't have to make their relationship work.. well to u people i say.. no wonder *** is and will remain single..laugh laugh laugh
like someone said earlier u should wanna make it work.. otherwise there's even no point at stay in it.. compromising..caring..consideration of ur partner feelings..pleasing them.. wutever u end up doing to keep the relation going is called working at keeping the relationship alive no way u can do that with lil or no effort..
F.Y.I: rivers don't flow the same way..sick sick sick

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:01 PM

ok so this girl that seems so perfect in every way except she has an ex boyfriend which is also her current roommate. He went to his brothers house to give us some free time but he had different plans which was to **** block me the whole time mad how do i deal with this scab?

You can't, she has to do it it's her ex it's her job to make him understand he is an ex and to leave her alone.

she told him many times but he seems to not listen. she went as far as to tell him that she hates him and she never wants to see him ever again.

Ok, why you're with someone that still has an ex living with her is beyond comprehension. Obviously she likes him hanging around or else like any other normal person would have done is kick his butt out her apartment or move out of his.

And I don't think it's her telling him to stay out of her life, just think about it. If she really wanted him gone and wanted time with you she'd make it happen. That's just reality.

that might be true but she really seemed to be more fond of me then him.

that's wut u think or that's wut u know... i'd say no way u leav in the same house with ur ex if u trully wanna move on ans start a new relationship.. and the ex jalousie will never go away that easily cuz he is constantly reminded of wut he doesn't hav anymore.. she need to get out of that place or the dude needs to get out.. otherwise.. let me break it down to u like this.. "ur gurlfriend got a boyfriend"frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:49 PM

Give her a massage in the bathtub - laying in my arms in front of me and ask her all kinds of questions to see what I would be missing for the rest of my life.

Then drink her bath water.

devil

wow... that's som.. drink the water uhh..noway

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:40 PM

:heart:Do you think it is okay to lower your standards if the person you are falling for does not meet them?:heart:

i think it would b like settling.. and settling is never good cuz in the long run u will b unsatisfied and would wanna leav..

Syrod0129's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:34 PM

:heart: Do you believe there can be love after cheating?:heart:
I dont think I could truly love or trust someone after they cheated.

hav u ever thought of wut could have possibly gone wrong in the mind of the cheater.. not that its a gud thing to cheat.. but the cheater is not always the one to blame...
i think love can still exist.. even trust..

Syrod0129's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:47 PM

:heart: What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?:heart:What is most important to you?:heart:

i'd say figures...

Syrod0129's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:44 PM

it depends if she is coming or going

lol.. now that is a good point..

Syrod0129's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:43 PM
laugh lmao

Syrod0129's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:02 PM
Edited by Syrod0129 on Wed 08/26/09 06:03 PM
when u meet (in person) some one u met online...are u expecting him/her to react certain ways, or to have some type of attitude towards you just because u met online...?