Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:14 PM

There is work for those who want to work. The unemployment numbers will never get down below a certain % because of the number of people who are unemployable and if I am not mistaken I think that number is around 3%

So you deduct that number from the published unemployment number. And that is the true number

whoa

This is why people leave threads. Assertions without data or proof. Not to mention, it's a little bit demeaning towards others.

For instance, "There is work for those who want to work."

So if somebody can't get a job, it's always their own fault, regardless of region or circumstances?

Sometimes there just isn't suitable work available for that person. They aren't unemployable, but just aren't what employers are currently looking for.

Or maybe they lack references due to people passing away or moving away or businesses closing.

Some employers run credit checks. Maybe the person ran into some debt problems, but without work will never be able to improve their credit score.

Pizza delivery? Got to have a car. No car, no luck.

There are many reasons why a person can get turned down for a job. The onus isn't entirely on the individual seeking work. To believe it is so is a rather myopic point of view.

My words?.. look it up brother and then comment. On fact

And if you are delivering pizzas at your age. There must be a reason.
And if there is no work in your care a. Try moving to where it is. Not rocket science
If you are actual good at whatever you do. Then get off the pot and go where it is..instead of complaining .. K ?

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:05 PM

This isn't just an outlandish statement. It's an outright lie.

Trump Said All Democrats Signed An 'Open Borders' Bill. They Didn't.

"President Donald Trump is ramping up his presence on the campaign trail. He's headed all over the country trying to stir up energy for Republicans ahead of the midterm elections.

At his rallies lately, he's been making some misleading or false claims. Take this one on what Democrats want to do at the border.

"Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the 'open borders bill.' What's going on? And it's written by, guess who? Dianne Feinstein," Trump said at a rally in Kansas.

There is no such bill".

http://www.turnto23.com/newsy/trump-said-all-democrats-signed-an-open-borders-bill-they-didnt

This is your boy. He goes to these rallies and stirs up people by lying to them. Leads them on and makes fools out of every person that follows him.

That's why we need you in office Charles. When are you running ?

Monday morning quarterbacks come a dime a dozen

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:55 PM

I remember history. But if we are only going on our lifetime, I remember Rodney King being beat by police, I remember Oscar Grant being shot while lying on the ground, I remember a Trump protestor being Punched as he was actually LEAVING the rally. I remember a man opening fire on concert goers here in Las Vegas. I remember a girl being run down by a nazi while peacefully protesting.

like I said, the memory of violence being an 'obama' thing is beyond nonsense. It is not a liberal or conservative thing, it is not a republican or democrat thing, it is a human thing, and has been one of many AMERICAN things since it was first founded.

And Reginald Denny?. The white guy just driving his truck . . Pulled from his truck Punched.. kicked in the head and hit in the head with a brick beaten half to death by the rioters. Because he....Was white..that was the only reason. He was white

But you had nothing to say about that post. Did you..just let is slide by.

Why don't you mention him in the same breath as Rodney?

Little..bais. Ms?.... just a tad bit... Hmmm..it's crystal clear ..color blind

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:14 AM
Or maybe they decided to give us all the silent treatment...like Colin

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 05:13 AM
BLM had their 15 minutes of fame and disappeared
None it just means
Bacon lettuce & mayo..no tomato

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 08:58 PM

well where are they the ladies that i like so much is that better guys

They will start sending you messages like crazy. Just give them one more day to get over your original post

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 08:46 PM
Well by all means then do the Dem thing and ..riot

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 08:28 PM
I remember that white guy who was pulled from his truck and had the living **** beat out of him during the LA roit

Beat half to death because he was white

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 06:16 PM

I remember history. But if we are only going on our lifetime, I remember Rodney King being beat by police, I remember Oscar Grant being shot while lying on the ground, I remember a Trump protestor being Punched as he was actually LEAVING the rally. I remember a man opening fire on concert goers here in Las Vegas. I remember a girl being run down by a nazi while peacefully protesting.

like I said, the memory of violence being an 'obama' thing is beyond nonsense. It is not a liberal or conservative thing, it is not a republican or democrat thing, it is a human thing, and has been one of many AMERICAN things since it was first founded.

Do you remember any of the 700 or so black people shot and killed by the black gangster disciples thug gang in Chicago every year or the approx. 2,400 who are shot and survive,?

Or do you draw a blank on those people.

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 06:09 PM
There have been 3 (that I know of because of the press here) terrorist attacks aimed at N.Y.C in the last year that were foiled before they could happen. All 3 times the terrorist was talking and dealing with a F.B.I or DEA agent when he thought it was actually a terrorist he was dealing with. All 3 were planning bombings. 2 on Wall St, 1 on the Brooklyn Bridge.

There are arrests all over the U.S. on terrorists and terrorist cells before they get to strike.

There are many more foiled that do not make the press because the terrorist has turned informant as opposed to a long prison term.

On trumps watch.

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 05:57 PM

where r u girls

How is that approach working out.. Tiger

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 05:46 PM

But, in the *real* world...people make mistakes, there are tons of shitty jobs with no benefits most of which are part time, and good luck with getting the employers to work with your scheduel so you can work two or three parts times to make enough money to keep a roof over your head and food on the table..

Do you know there are *many* people who *are* working full time, but are still eligible for food stamps...because they don't make enough?

Anyone who works 40 hours at *any* job should make enough on that job to provide for their houysing, food, utilities, car insurance (required in most states) because not every place has decent public transport.

You should be MORE incensed at corporate welfare and tax write-offs that prevent companies from paying their fair share...
And companies that refuse to raise their wages becase they claim they'd have to lay off people...
Bull..
They just don't want to lose one dime of profit.

_____________________________________________________________________So if you work 40 hours you should make enough money to pay all your bills.. your housing.. your car?

If I am 19 years old and I work 40 hours.. I should get that?

What happened to working your way up the ladder in your profession to command that kind of money? what then is your incentive to strive?

Sorry, It don't work that way. In this world.. don't care what country... you need to work you way up.. get better, get more experience.. get more pay.

Companies post their salaries based on the experience level and skill level. more experience or skill.. more money. Don't have the qualifications?.. not there problem.

I got a guy in one of my crews. He is in his 50's.. he's a " go for".. why? he never applied himself to be anything more then that.. Should I pay him the same as one of my skilled craftsmen?

Not happening.. Who's fault?.. his.. not mine

Anyone who works 40 hours *should8 be able to afford a place to live, a car (because, as I said, not every state is blessed with good public transport), and utilities and groceries.

I didn't say a fancy house or expensive car..
I mean the basics...food, clothing, sheltewr, decent, reliable transportation.

I really don't get the anger and animosity towards people who don't have it as good as you do, or aren't as smart....or didn't have the support network of family or whatever...
Some people try their damndest....try hard, but fail, through no fault of their own.
For some, everything comes easy...

Instead of wanting to kick people when they are down, already feeling bad about their life and themselves, why not figure out a way to help them better themselves?
I don't mean drug addicts or alcoholics....
I mean those who just seem to struggle....maybe a friend to guide them is what they need, instead of someone sayong "tought ****...i got mine....you can go f*** yourself.."

Not everyone who is in bad shape got that way from "poor choices" or bad planning...I could tell you a couple of stories..

S*** happens..and, if it hasn't happened to you, or didn't affect you...then instead of pissing on other people and implying they are useless excuses for skin that don't deserve to breath your air....maybe you should get on your knees and thank whatever deity you believe in that you aren't in their shoes...be grateful...not judgy.

Namaste.
I'm done with this.

I'm not

I mean those who just seem to struggle....maybe a friend to guide them is what they need, instead of someone sayong "tought ****...i got mine....you can go f*** yourself.."

All I said was the truth.. It don't work the way you want ( 40 hour and you make enough to pay everything).. and never will.. and it shouldn't. Cause I can tell you one thing right now, (aside from the other points I listed in my prior posts). That would put small business.. right out of business.. and larger businesses would pass the increase.. right on to the consumer.

Many many people grow up poor and and go out there and work there way up. no silver spoon in their mouth.. no hand outs.. 2 jobs.. working 7 days a week...to get those things you spoke of. Work to where they could afford a house. car, ect, ect.

Including... me.. and many others on this site.

Nobody is entitles to those things just because they work 40 hours a week. You have to earn your smarts.. then the money comes. you have to apply yourself.. not just show up.

This is no secrete.

And it is no different in any county.

no photo
Thu 10/11/18 02:10 PM
But, in the *real* world...people make mistakes, there are tons of shitty jobs with no benefits most of which are part time, and good luck with getting the employers to work with your scheduel so you can work two or three parts times to make enough money to keep a roof over your head and food on the table..

Do you know there are *many* people who *are* working full time, but are still eligible for food stamps...because they don't make enough?

Anyone who works 40 hours at *any* job should make enough on that job to provide for their houysing, food, utilities, car insurance (required in most states) because not every place has decent public transport.

You should be MORE incensed at corporate welfare and tax write-offs that prevent companies from paying their fair share...
And companies that refuse to raise their wages becase they claim they'd have to lay off people...
Bull..
They just don't want to lose one dime of profit.

_____________________________________________________________________So if you work 40 hours you should make enough money to pay all your bills.. your housing.. your car?

If I am 19 years old and I work 40 hours.. I should get that?

What happened to working your way up the ladder in your profession to command that kind of money? what then is your incentive to strive?

Sorry, It don't work that way. In this world.. don't care what country... you need to work you way up.. get better, get more experience.. get more pay.

Companies post their salaries based on the experience level and skill level. more experience or skill.. more money. Don't have the qualifications?.. not there problem.

I got a guy in one of my crews. He is in his 50's.. he's a " go for".. why? he never applied himself to be anything more then that.. Should I pay him the same as one of my skilled craftsmen?

Not happening.. Who's fault?.. his.. not mine

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 06:15 PM
The Red Cross caught hell after that storm from the people, politicians and the states involved ( N.Y. & N.J.) and the press regarding their response. And donations dropped 35%. I do remember that the C.E.O. of the Red Cross was making $500,000 a year...that didn't go over well either. If ones is making that kind of money.. one better deliver.

I hope they have learned from that.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 05:41 PM
I will, never forget super storm Sandy here in Jersey. Total devastation. No electric.. no water for 14 days. It was like we were a bombed out area in the war. entire blocks of houses washed out to sea. Simple living was very difficult.

I will never forget FEMA came in early and gave out voucher checks to buy food... problem was.. all the food stores had no electric.. no none spoiled food or were destroyed. So, that was a useless piece of paper.

I didn't see the first Red cross truck until day 6. I lost a lot of respect for them during that storm... they just were not there. I am sure they have done good jobs elsewhere, but not that storm.

It was citizens from many different states that just loaded up their cars and brought. food, water.. clothing. Medicine.. baby supplies. blankets, etc., etc. schools were opened as drop off places.. churches too.

It was people from surrounding states who saved us.. not the Red Cross and not FEMA. I know folks like that are already loading their cars to help Fl.

Thank God for people like that.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 04:39 PM
I just saw it on the news. the wind ( 150 MPH) was absolutely destroying the towns.. terrible

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 04:34 PM

thank you for advice's. but unfortunately I cannot able to tell my parents that I am gay because the following reasons
1. they will insult me and humiliated
2. they chase me away in the house
3. I will fear about homophobia in my clan and street .
4. our government never support LGBT
5. If you say to stay far away from the family. I cannot afford to start my life because I don't have work or capital to drive my life.

you are 29.. time to get out on your own, ( actually you should have been out already)even if it is tough. Then you can live whatever life you want.

their house.. their rules.. your house.. your rules

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 04:30 PM

I need a grown up matured and beautiful woman to be my wife

How about a large Frnch fries with that order

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:55 PM
Nothing

I find that I make my connections a meet women thru normal everyday means.. the store.. thru work.. people I know and on the site.

I think that when people really try too hard they put a lot of unneeded pressure on themselves.

I just find that it comes to you.. if you are patiant

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:24 PM
Sorry..Didn't see Crystals post.