Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 05:47 PM

Wonder if they have a special prison for ex cops.

I know a cop who got caught keeping the drugs from busts. He went to a regular prison upstate NY for a few years.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 05:45 PM
From what I saw the cop shot once and the guy swung around abit..stunned. but not moving towards the cop. then the cop kept firing.
That is murder

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 05:23 PM
Hmmm.. yes, I am sure she is well protected... no reason for her to worry about her safety.

Who's job was it protected the people in the Benghazi embassy. You know..the place where people who reported to her... died

But we can all rest knowing she is well protected...

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 05:16 PM
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing 'democrats' have been guilty of that 'republicans' have not and vice versa.

Then starting choosing your words more carefully

Because the Dem President ( Clinton) did IN OFFICE what no other President has ever been accused of.. or been found guilty of.

NONE. Only ... him.

PLUS, he then lied under oath..(perjury) then admitted when cornered.

So ,lets call it the way it is and not defend someone just because of their political affiliation... that is pretty.. lame. That's all I'm saying

Call it the way it is. The man was a disgusting pig and got caught... period... no other President in office... did.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 04:45 PM

Im not really a dating person and its my first time on a site like this, help me fix my profile?

Drop class, blow grass & eat ***.

you may want to add that yes, you do brush your teeth after the above acts.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 04:39 PM
Yes, I always make a point to look for the " made in America" stamp on them.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 04:32 PM

Hell they should put him in jail just for coming up with such a lame alibi..smokin

the cough syrup....... should have gone with the standard "demons made me do it" reason.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 04:07 PM
This a case where the jury should just sit down in the jury box in the beginning of the trial and the foreman tells the judge

"Your Honor...we the jury had a 5 minute conversation on the way up the elevator and we believe this chump is guilty has hell".

Do what you want with him.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:44 PM
I would have to believe there was a motive going by the descriptions of the victim's.

to coincidental

I am sure it will be looked at as hate crimes.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:34 PM

Good points, green eyes. 123 times? That must have taken a long time.

A long time and a lot of energy.. a lot. Could you imagine how tired you would be if you stabbed a piece of meat with bone in it 124 times...hard stabs..you would be exhausted. It would be very hard to do.

No way in the world he did that in his sleep or drugged.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 03:24 PM
They got a pretty good video of him, and his walk is distinctive. Hopefully people who know him do the right thing and turn him in.

The money should help speed that up

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 02:33 PM

That is possible and likely. The ineteresting thing is the potential for him to be telling the truth, not that the meds made him do it, but that the meds may have caused him to not know what happened (slept through it). That would depend on the cut that killed her and how quickly it happened though, I imagine as long as she was alive, it would have been a noisy confrontation.

What is against him is it was certainly something personal, that is ALOT of energy and strength to do such a thing.

He stabbed her 123 times?...with force... pretty hard to do when you are sleeping. From what I remember of that article there was not many errand stab marks around the body.. meaning.. he was looking at who he was stabbing and he aimed at her.

And who sleeps with a knife?

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 02:27 PM

Magazine of Jesuits urges withdrawal of Kavanaugh nomination

"ROME (AP) — The magazine of the Jesuit religious order in the United States has publicly withdrawn its endorsement of Judge Brett Kavanaugh as Supreme Court justice following testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee by the Jesuit-educated Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexually assaulting her decades ago".

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/magazine-jesuit-order-withdraws-kavanaugh-endorsement-58143159

Who gives a **** what the priests think..maybe if they would stop molesting little boys their words would carry some weight

You should read a little closer,

The reversal is significant given Kavanaugh has repeatedly cited his Catholic faith and Jesuit education in defending himself against Ford's accusations. In his opening statement Thursday, Kavanaugh twice referenced his years as a student at the Jesuit-run Georgeown Prep school in Maryland. Ford has accused a drunken Kavanaugh of assaulting her at a house party in the summer of 1982, when he was a student at the school. Kavanaugh has vigorously denied her claims.

It matters a lot.

Ii did read it Charles.. and apparently it means... very little..Kavanagh has faith in his God.. as he should. That does not mean he has to have faith in the humans working for the church or care about their political views. Many of who have been finding themselves in court the last 10-20 years.. for child molesting

So again, who cares what the priests think. They have their own problems to solve before they judge anyone.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 02:14 PM

The point is easy enough to understand, the details are never COMPLETELY identical. But presidents have had affairs while in office, and potentially sometimes IN The office.

Warren Harding fathered someone else's child, WHILE IN OFFICE.
Eisenhower had an affair with his driver, WHILE IN OFFICE.
GHW Bush was also accused of having an affair with a staffer, WHILE IN OFFICE.

so yeah, the 'only the democrats' or 'only the republicans' rhetoric continues to be just more distracting nonsense.

What is nonsense is your inability to answer a very simple question. And thinking spin is not noticed

Was G.HW. Bush call to the carpet by a congressional hearing on this?. Did he lie ( under oath) then admit to having sex in the Whitehouse when the pressure from the American people grew? Or is this just more " Dem. hearsay"... didn't work last week, what makes you think it will work now?

Was it proven that Eisenhower actually had a affair, Did he lie to the American people? Was he in the Whitehouse having sex?. Did he lie under oath during a hearing on this? or is that also " hearsay"

Was the Bush or Eisenhower accusations ever proven? yes or no.

The question was very very simple and the answer is very very simple.. as simple as

yes or no

So try to follow it, o.k.

Has any republican president been accused of having sex with a woman intern while he was in the Whitehouse, ( supposing working on world issues) then lying ( under oath) about it to the American people ( and the world) on national T.V. only to admit to it when pressured by congressional Hearings.

yes or no, MS

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 01:14 PM

A solution to Hillary wanting to take away our guns is to take away her security. Let her live an ordinary life as a woman who has to defend herself. Let her drive to work down a long dark highway at night with a chance of having a flat tire. That doesn't suggest violence.

Hillary doesn't know much about securing...anything.

Just ask the people at the embassy in Benghazi

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 10:44 AM

lol, And I stand by what I stated, which is consistent with my posts. Men have been unfaithful, regardless of political affiliation. I didnt mean every detail of their unfaithfulness was the same, just that the 'immoral' choice to BE unfaithful was.

and the original question was this

"Well.. how about having sex in the white house as a president . With a young intern And then lying about it to the world. Only to admit it when cornered
Which republican president did that?"

which, I also answered.

I would have no way to know who has had an affair with whom or where.
I can say though that IF a Republican was ever in the whitehouse, with an intern, and 'cornered' in media about it, they lied too.

So. The answer is no

No Republican President in the history of the country was ever accused and admitted to doing in the white house what Clinton did

None

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 10:09 AM

Hmm,, I dont know, what republican president has been 'cornered' or asked about their marital or extra marital relations? Probably just as many have lied about it when they were.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing Democrats have been guilty of that Republicans have not

Your words

And I asked you point blank which republican president had sex in the white house with a young intern. Then went on national t.v. and lied about it when caught

So which republican president was it

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 09:28 AM

and Im sure the Republicans wont be in the news with any allegations or scandals of their own.

You know, because its those damn liberals and democrats who are of such inferior character and integrity who cause ALL The troubles and are at the root of EVERY problem, unlike the virtuous country saving republicans whoa re all just trying to make the world a better place ... NOT.
[/quote

Got ya.. some now that the Dems got shot down and their plan failed.. miserably, the game plan is to just say

"well. well.. you guys just wait.. your side will do something wrong soon... you just wait and see..." ;)

Their little plan to derail the judge is going to hurt them in the polls.... and they deserve it.

There is no conspiracy or plan from me to do anything ...lol.

AGain, it may be novel, but I post MY OWN opinions based on the topic being discussed.

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing 'democrats' have been guilty of that 'republicans' have not and vice versa.

The rhetoric that can only listen to or accept what 'the other side' does gets monotonous, TO ME. So I am posting MY OPINION that it is not just one side or the other, that it is instead some people in BOTH parties. Unlike those who only see 'democrat' or 'republican' guilt, I see how PEOPLE make bad choices and do wrong things, regardless of political affiliations.

I know its strange to think someone could use their own head in these matters instead of sticking strictly to partisan loyalty insults and allegations, but that is just the way my mind works.

Well.. how about having sex in the white house as a president . With a young intern And then lying about it to the world. Only to admit it when cornered
Which republican president did that?

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 09:07 AM

and Im sure the Republicans wont be in the news with any allegations or scandals of their own.

You know, because its those damn liberals and democrats who are of such inferior character and integrity who cause ALL The troubles and are at the root of EVERY problem, unlike the virtuous country saving republicans whoa re all just trying to make the world a better place ... NOT.
[/quote

Got ya.. some now that the Dems got shot down and their plan failed.. miserably, the game plan is to just say

"well. well.. you guys just wait.. your side will do something wrong soon... you just wait and see..." ;)

Their little plan to derail the judge is going to hurt them in the polls.... and they deserve it.

no photo
Sun 10/07/18 09:00 AM

Hypocrisy is alive and well.

First, it is interesting to note how quickly the overgeneralizations and tired political stereotypes have been used to blur and distract from the issue with what happened with Kavanaugh.

Democrats are an 'angry mob', but the white nationalists who rallied in Charlottesville had 'good people', interesting, but not surprising. Politics is a ridiculously "its the other guys' topic.

It is also interesting how 'the democrats are guilty' rhetoric is prevalent in these threads, yet I dont think ANYONE keeping this topic going is a registered democrat(just a hunch)

In comparing Clinton to Kavanaugh, what one is forgetting is the BEHAVIOR under questioning was not combative nor uncooperative, there was no LAME excuses like personal calendars, alleged virginity, evil look alikes, farts, or sensitivity to spicy foods

and the mistress never claimed an assault or even brought forth any complaints AT ALL, that was all CERTAIN republicans, who if the same standards are applied, USED Lewinsky and hung her out to dry after.

Another key difference is all women went to the PUBLIC media instead of authorities, with the allegations

Another key difference is in the grown women who accused Clinton did not appear to be doing so in an attempt to maintain anonymity,(all women went to the PUBLIC media instead of authorities), with the allegations so publicity was a potential motive there.

Another difference, The alleged incidents with Clinton were also at a time when they were GROWN women, one who met him in her hotel room.

Another difference is the proof of harm, which none of the women had either, as none (to my knowledge) had sought counseling or had evidence of any other sort that a trauma had occurred to them. One of the women signed an affidavit that nothing had happened to her (Broaddick) until interviewed by certain republicans, nothing fishy there.

and none of the women, to my knowledge, took or passed any lie detectors. There was PLENTY room for doubt, and much less to corroborate their claims.

PLENTY of difference in what happened then and now, except of course, the party allegiance in saving their 'guy'. (democrats and republicans)

and the mistress never claimed an assault or even brought forth any complaints AT ALL, that was all CERTAIN republicans, who if the same standards are applied, USED Lewinsky and hung her out to dry after.

yes, by all means it was the republicans fault.. they also unzipped Bill's pants .. Lol

The President got BJ in the Oval office.. while working.. with a intern young enough to be his daughter.. then when on national T.V. and lied to the world about it. Only when totally cornered like a rat, did he admit to it.

This is the man you defend... for one reason and one reason only.. because he is a Dem.

He embarrassed his country.. his wife.. his kid.. and made himself into a lying fool doing it... all for a BJ... Lol

can't defend .. fact.