Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 07:05 PM
Yeah..he really got his a*s kicked down there.. what a shame.

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 06:56 PM

My name smitten and the way it was said followed by I miss you and looking forward to hearing you again.

A woman.. on the N.J Turnpike.. gave me the finger.. for cutting in her lane.. but then she smiles..... a touching moment.

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 06:21 PM

Hi, I'm Emily. I'm 20 years old and I am looking for a relationship. Message me if you're interested. Also, no one over 26 please.

HI Emily

I am from Texas, I own the Lazy K ranch out near Amarillo. When I'm not wrangling steer I'm branding cow..or whatever else passes by

Drop me a line

Greeneyes.. the dude

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 01:50 PM
Hypocritical people talk alot and do nothing.

that's a fact ;)

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 09:41 AM

I can drive and have for years!

I had a man to say he's looking for a woman for a relationship, who can drive.

I told him, what makes him think I don't want a Man that can drive. He is a man of interest Not on Mingle.

Men have so many Preferences in a woman for relationship.

What makes them think, Women don't have Preferences too!

Can he drive , cook, give massage, good kisser, clean house, wash dishes, do yard work ? What ??

:smile: :thumbsup:

Well, my x drove me crazy for 25 years.. so I do want another " driver"

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 09:06 AM

Interested in what ppl might think about me

The hat look brand new and too stiff.. and a bit big for the head.

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 09:04 AM
The fact is many of the people who claim that the tax cuts are not going back into building companies, thru new equipment and new hires have absolutely no knowledge of this because they are not business owners or people who make the purchasing/ hiring decisions.

All of equipment.. new hires, ect has a trickle down effect that reaches countless others.

As for companies keeping some of that tax break... what's wrong with that? It is used for operating or expansion purposes or anyway they want. After all, It all ends up in circulation.. just another thing the negative folks fail to realize.

But it is not their world.. so they can't possible know. They are going by some hand picked spreadsheet that fuels their argument.

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:55 AM

I am from the other side of the world (Nagaland India). Is it possible to find a woman who would love me for real, regardless of the distance between us?

No,basically your screwed. so just go for the local girls and consider yourself lucky.

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:53 AM

Hey everyone, just signed up. Peace.

Peace be with you my son

Monsignor Greeneyes

no photo
Fri 10/19/18 08:10 AM

TRUMP’S TAX CUTS DIDN’T BENEFIT U.S. WORKERS, MADE RICH COMPANIES RICHER, ANALYSIS FINDS

President Donald Trump’s corporate tax cuts might not have trickled down to American workers in the way that he suggested they would.

In part,

But a new analysis of all Fortune 500 companies found only 4.3 percent of workers will receive a one-time bonus or wage increase tied to the business tax cuts, while businesses received nine times more in cuts than what they passed on to their workers, according to Americans for Tax Fairness, a political advocacy group devoted to tax reform. The analysis also found that companies spent 37 times as much on stock buybacks than they did on bonuses and increased wages for workers.

From here.

http://www.newsweek.com/republican-tax-cuts-trump-wage-increases-879800

President Trump Could Save $11 Million A Year From New Tax Bill

In part,

It is clear that President Donald Trump is set to save millions if he signs the Republican tax plan, but exactly how much? Forbes crunched the numbers: It looks like up to $11 million a year from a single rule change.

From here,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/12/18/president-trump-could-save-11-million-a-year-from-new-tax-bill/#7c6ab7c12337

I took the tax cut to buy a front end loader, two more generators and a few pieces of heavy equipment.

without the tax cut.. I wasn't doing that... no way.

me and 100's of 1000's of other business owners

Because you can't see it.. doesn't mean it ain't happening.

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 08:03 PM
When the world needs help..911.. do they call.. Denmark?. Why not?

They don't. Do they..so..please ..call it the way it is..o.K. . Let's be honest.

But it is easy to judge us. Isn't it.

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 07:58 PM

It's just that I have a son who just finished 7 years in the marines and he did 3 " tours" 2 of which I felt were no even our fight.. but he still fought

Maybe I am too sensitive

When you are not even sure where they are. And that phone rings. It is not a good feeling
And that goes for alot of American parents

Oh, you're talking about wars. Self implimentet wars.
Yes, we have the exact same thing here in Denmark.
Denmark has accompanied America in every single war since 1990's.
Afghanistan, Irac...Twice...soforth. Every war The states participates in, Denmark joins.

We ourselves lost a lot of sons.
Just to your knowledge, Denmark suck American *** like there's no tomorrow..lol.

Accompanied is the key word .Then by all means Denmark should take the lead..just do it.. No?...why?
And do yourself a favor. Don't go there there with how many Americans have given the ultimate sacrifice
And don't tell me about self inflicted wars. I stood there on the banks of the Hudson and watched first hand what happened. Smelled it. Saw it.. and I knew mine would serve. As for 3 other family member. 2 more marine . And 1 army ..after the attack
So don't try to l explain self inflicted to me. O.K.
Again lead. Don't follow..then the words have Weight

Just do it..let's see Denmark take the lead. For once

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 07:32 PM

It's just that I have a son who just finished 7 years in the marines and he did 3 " tours" 2 of which I felt were no even our fight.. but he still fought

Maybe I am too sensitive

When you are not even sure where they are. And that phone rings. It is not a good feeling
And that goes for alot of American parents

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 07:23 PM

And when exactly was that when the republicans roited, looted and burned. Under the Obama admin ?

I'm sorry... My native languague isn't english. So if anything is misunderstood... my bad.
I do believe that I said "in a political perspective."
Everything proposed was denied by the Republicans, trying to make it a more "Western" country.
If I'm stil falling short in languague please feel free to ask.
No hard feelings.

No problem..no hard feelings taken

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 07:08 PM
Chinese . English, Russian. Indian. Ect ect history all 1000's of yrs old

America. 250 years old.. and the leader ..pretty impressive

Must be doing something right

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:59 PM
And we are united. When the chips are down. We are .
We internally disagree ..but I agree with one thing you said

We are the best..left and right
Because when the chips are down for other countries. They call ..us....and we answer

The world's 911

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:52 PM
And when exactly was that when the republicans roited, looted and burned. Under the Obama admin ?

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:43 PM

I'm sorry to say that Europe are laughing.
Laughing at a country that calls itself so called "United."
What a pity.
But then again... looked through history... Hatred is the easiest way to make followers.
When does people learn from history and figure out that following leaders that goes down that path always fell short through history.
No civilization has lived through it yet and never will.
Never!
Every superpower falls because of the same thing...Arrogance. Greed.
Inequality....And so the list goes on.

Well instead of laughing why does your country not step up and take our place ..and responsibility.? What?. What is the excuse? No money. No military. No balls?
When you walk in our shoes maybe then you comments on our government will count.
Until then deal with that Muslim problem in your country that you mentioned threads ago
Go ahead. Take the responsibility..let us laugh at your country a bit
It's easy to laugh..harder to step up to the plate

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:31 PM

Extreme left is making a mockery of Democrats..just like extreme right is making a mockery of republicans .. I only hope that if it comes to pass that the blue wave drowns the red wave that the extreme right doesn’t go to the extremes that the left is.. shocked flowerforyou

History would dictate that right won't
When was the last riot ..looting. burning done by Republican supporters

no photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:24 PM
There are a certain % of the population which are unemployable. Not my words.
Published. Fact

Look it up