Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:22 PM

I have found that people who have a disability attract other people who also do. Because they can relate to it, and not everyone can. They understand the life style and the challenges.

Many people don't

Many people would rather not start a relationship with a disabled person because of that and because maybe at their point in life they do not want the added responsibility. It is not a slant on the disabled. Depending on the disability care can be time consuming or frustrating.. for both. And many people don't want to go down that road.

ALL of us are one health crisis or serious accident away from needing to be cared for.

I personally wouldn't want someone who I felt would bail when things got bad...as *I* wouldn't bail if *he* got sick/ injured/ disabled.

That is not what I said

I said starting a relationship. A loved one getting a disability is a totally different scenario.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:22 PM

I have found that people who have a disability attract other people who also do. Because they can relate to it, and not everyone can. They understand the life style and the challenges.

Many people don't

Many people would rather not start a relationship with a disabled person because of that and because maybe at their point in life they do not want the added responsibility. It is not a slant on the disabled. Depending on the disability care can be time consuming or frustrating.. for both. And many people don't want to go down that road.

ALL of us are one health crisis or serious accident away from needing to be cared for.

I personally wouldn't want someone who I felt would bail when things got bad...as *I* wouldn't bail if *he* got sick/ injured/ disabled.

That is not what I said

I said starting a relationship. A loved one getting a disability is a totally different scenario.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 04:27 AM

Republicans are there own worst enemy. They absolutely don't know when to shut up. As proven here. Republicans like to blame the Democrats for everything. When it's really them and what comes out of there mouths that hurts them the most. Because of there own stupidity Democrats just gained another total of at this point, 105,003 people that will vote Democrat.

All because of not knowing when to shut up and stay out of it. Republicans and their loud mouths are the best things to ever happen to the Democrats. Democrats don't have to try to do anything to get voted in. Republicans are doing it for them.

In one swoop, they've lost millions of Catholic votes. Because they will follow whatever the priests say. Now, messing with one young singer has cost them over 105 thousand potential votes. And all in one week. Republican's are usually more careful about what they say this close to an election.

Taylor Swift gets credit for spike in voter registration

In part,

"Swift’s political post, which cited the reasons she doesn’t want Marsha Blackburn to win the Senate seat, was criticized by President Trump on Monday. “Let’s say that I like Taylor’s music about 25 percent less now, okay?” was his response to reporters after he was told she wasn’t backing Blackburn. He added that Blackburn “is doing a very good job now in Tennessee,” and said she’s “leading now substantially” in the polls, “which she should.” Adding: “I’m sure Taylor Swift doesn’t know anything about her".

Then Mike Huckabee sticks his nose in and shoots off his mouth.....

"Another famous critic was Mike Huckabee, who took a dig at Swift by suggesting her fans were a bunch of 13-year-old girls, years away from the voting age. However, her Swifties, who helped her break attendance records on her current worldwide tour, quickly came to her defense. "

And this is what happens when they run their mouth with reckless abandon.

"Following the singer’s first political statement, voter registration nationwide and in her home state of Tennessee has seen a significant increase.

A spokesperson for Vote.org tells Yahoo Entertainment the site has seen more than 105,000 new registrations since Sunday evening when Swift’s post went up and pointed to the site. For comparison, on average it has received about 1,000 new registrations a day in 2018".

http://www.yahoo.com/news/taylor-swift-gets-credit-spike-voter-registration-133332621.html

you know, getting people to vote is good. But I could really care less what any entertainer thinks about politics

If she was Taylor Swift the school crossing guard, would you care what she thought about politics?

talk about sheep following the herd.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 03:06 AM

Listening to a Guru now, he says "By 2050,
The amount of plastic in the ocean will be equal to the fish in the ocean

On the bright side, plastic is recyclable ...

Well, clearly we need to teach the fish to recycle properly

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 03:02 AM

Masked gunman kills 2 in separate shootings CNN. Happened in a 36 hour span. There is a $16,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. It might be a hate crime. One victim was gay and the other a jew. Both white.

Chicago is in a state of lawlessness we haven't seen since the 1920's when Capone had the city under a reign of terror. At least that was organized, this is something else. Emmanuel has proven ineffective as a Mayor, cops are afraid to do their jobs its pure anarchy.

Maybe it's time the President intervenes, he can direct Federal Law enforcement to take control just like Hoover did or if it gets bad enough lifts the Posse Comitatus act and let the Military go in and get the criminals off the street. The have the technology, weapons and man power to do it.

It will never happen until the thug gangs are removed from Chicago. Just like in the Capone days the Gangster Disciples own the streets and have since the 50's.
They are the main cause of the carnage taking place there. And at 70,000 strong they are a armed organized force. They are 3 times as large as the Chicago Police department and they know how to kill.. they do it everyday, with no end in sight.

When you have a force like that in yours streets, one that the police department clearly cannot stop then it is time for the government to send in a force that can stop them. They owe that to the people of Chicago. Until that happens, Chicago will not get better. It can not

What the Chicago police department does have is very important intel on who these people are which would make the clean up easier.

Now, posters on here have balked at such tactics as stop and frisk for Chicago, saying it is a violation of rights.

But murder is the ultimate violation of rights... isn't it?

So, I have no problem with stop and frisk for any gangbanger or affiliate of a gang banger in Chicago.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:41 AM

Many people don't

I mean, I love kids.. but I don't want anymore. Does that make me wrong?

As for the girl in the Sudan... that is actually some skinny guy in a internet café in Nigeria.. with a western union office right down the street.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:10 AM
Why that beotch!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:05 AM

Yes..your looking to get screwed ..behind your wife's back. And you are disabled

Come on...what gal is going to jump at that ?

So, leaving married out of the equation, you think most women will be put off about being disabled?...

Asking for a friend...

Can't leave it out, it is a big part of what he is looking for. And that on top of a disability leads me to think... no

In my opinion, woman would look to build a relationship with a disabled person.. over time and with understanding to his disability

totally different relationship then this guy is looking for.I am sure this guys wife does a lot to deal with his disability.. and her thank you is this post?

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't see women jumping at this.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 02:05 AM

Yes..your looking to get screwed ..behind your wife's back. And you are disabled

Come on...what gal is going to jump at that ?

So, leaving married out of the equation, you think most women will be put off about being disabled?...

Asking for a friend...

Can't leave it out, it is a big part of what he is looking for. And that on top of a disability leads me to think... no

In my opinion, woman would look to build a relationship with a disabled person.. over time and with understanding to his disability

totally different relationship then this guy is looking for.I am sure this guys wife does a lot to deal with his disability.. and her thank you is this post?

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't see women jumping at this.

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 01:53 AM

Why love is too complicated?

Well, it looks like you are really pondering that question, what did you come up with?

no photo
Wed 10/10/18 01:42 AM

When a person is in the military and they have a spouse, do you feel the spouse is serving too?

This statement was made by a woman, who's. Husband was in the military, she said ,"she serves the country too!"

In the Marine Corps they make it perfectly clear that they hired... you.. not your wife.

They have a tougher life then many... but they do not serve.

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 05:44 PM

...and something tragic just donned on me that i haven't even noticed over the last few years...they no longer put prizes in cereal boxes!! :fearful::scream::dizzy_face::sob:
Is this trumps fault?!

yes... tragic

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 05:30 PM

I heard nothing from them in 2016. Beheadings, probably since before then. I think exaggeration is a very big skill of Trump and his supporters.

record time, sure, but MORE? 30 percent is STILL not more than 70 percent.

I can believe Trump eased the rules, after all he 'loves war'. I cant agree that is something to be tauted just because of its speedy results with ISIS deaths, when it came at increased civilian deaths as well. I dont see it as bad to take global relations and civilian deaths into consideration when forming military strategy. Even if it means the same result, but in a longer time, with less collateral damage.

Really?.. who was president when these folks got their heads chopped off
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIL_beheading_incidents

you and a few others just can't say Trump did anything good.. just can't get those words out of your mouths Lol

Its been a long year and 1/2... for you guys

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 04:44 AM
You have to be kidding me Charles

I already posted articles on this including some from sources that don't like Trump

There is no denying that he accomplished what Obama failed to ..in record time

All one has to do is ...remember..remember the weekly beheadings..remember I.S.I.S on. T.V. most every day

All on Obama's watch

Not happening now..is it Charles.

Why?

Because Trump did the one thing that Obama did not have the b*lls to to.

He gave his General the o.K. to make on the ground decisions without checking with Washington first. Obama was to concerned about pissing some country off...to afraid of ruffling feathers. Which rendered him..ineffective ..but very good at crying after the fact.

Trump did what he said he would..he had them killed.
And you hear nothing from them now.. do you.
Can't dispute that :)

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 03:17 AM
The Dems thought they had a smoking gun. Then waited to the 11th hour to try to stick it to the Reps.
Dems demanded a FBI report..Reps. said o.K.
In reality the Dems had..nothing and their sneaky little plot ..failed.
Now they look childish and vindictive
They lost..again
So..suck it up ..and accept it

Your childish plot...failed..misribly

no photo
Tue 10/09/18 03:02 AM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Tue 10/09/18 03:04 AM

I think he was, when he was being flaunted as the example of a black person people might be willing to vote for and a revered and esteemed intelligent corporal, and when he was giving a negative review of Hilary Clinton. He was the go to example of how racism is not an issue in politics. He and Condoleeza.

Then he should get off his a*s and do something about it
Years ago after the gulf war he was asked to run for president
He said:
I have no desire to hold higher office

But he does have the desire and time to complain.

Monday morning quarterback

Like so many...plenty of time to complain but too busy to actually do something

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 05:36 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/under-trump-gains-against-isis-have-dramatically-accelerated/2017/08/04/

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-war-isis-dramatically-accelerated-coalition-gains-iraq-and-syria-646962

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/douthat-isis-trump/

https://www.christianpost.com/news/isis-defeat-dramatically-accelerated-trump-strategy-194479/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4765588/Under-Trump-ISIS-losses-dramatically-accelerated.html

Plus many many more headlines...

Funny?.. I can't recollect seeing such articles like this when Obama was Pres?.... I saw a lot about the heads being cut off.. and certainly I saw I.S.I.S. taunting us most every night on T.V.... But not articles like the above.

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 05:16 PM

I.S.I.S. destroyed.. fat guy in NK is being good...economy is great..NFTA being rebuilt..jobs coming home.. huge infra structure projects moving forward.. Illegal Alien problem being address. Thug gangs being taken on, counties made to pay their fair share in the U.N...ect, ect, ect

BTW,

Here in the NYC area... 3 huge new bridges are going up AND they are building new airports for JFK, then LaGuardia. These projects will take years to complete and trickle down effect will be felt by 10's of 1,000's. These type of projects are going on ALL over the nation

Not bad for a bumbling stupid president heh. ;)

I dont know any part of that (of the parts which are actual facts) he facilitated.

we have BEEN fighting and depleting ISIS
He has no control over how GOOD NK is being nor do I see any change in how he was before.
The "Great" economy (its arguable what makes it so great) is partly under his lead, but mostly the continuation of OBama's

et cetera, et cetera, I wont continue. IF Trump says its true, his followers will believe it as long as their lives seem to be going well.

infrastructure projects are continuing from what was already happening.

"we" have been fighting and depleting I.SI.S....Lol.. who is " we"

Fact:

I.S.I.S was cutting westerners heads off weekly on t.v. for all to see, taunting the U.S. and the western civilized world... under Obama and their numbers were growing.. to record numbers.. under Obama.. all Obama could do was... cry.

Trump promised in his campaign that he would crush I.S.I.S

He then hired a proven General.. and no B/S general to do just that.

And that is exactly what that General did. No
more beheadings.. no more I.S.I.S making the U.S look like cowards.. why.. because they are dead... as promised :) And any coming up know they will be killed as well.

You see,this General that Trump picked knows all to well how to kill.. he is known for it...has a long history of it.. very good at it :)

Trump did exactly what he promised... Obama... well, he cried very good...I will give him that

Btw, the general was available during the Obama admin.. but for some reason the phone never rang.. strange?

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 04:53 PM

What do you do when you're alone in your room? I've spent hours thinking what to do. Any suggestions?

your profile says you are looking for a intimate encounter, Chris. if you don't leave your room that " intimate encounter" will be between you and your hand.

come one, go out before you ruin the sheets or sprain your wrist.

no photo
Mon 10/08/18 04:17 PM
The " victim" had her day on the stand and frankly didn't hold up too well. With the memory. The FBI did their report

The committee gave the Dems everything they asked for

And it did not given their favor..so, like the Trump election
Time to get over it already ..otherwise it's that " sour grapes" thing. Very noticeable