Wed 09/09/09 02:04 PM
Hello matedrinker Welcome

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:58 PM
<---------ME

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:56 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Alfred Mutisi Tongai, the first son of late Sir. Nyamadzi “Mene VIII” Mutisi Tongai, who was the Paramount ruler and Chairman of the Mining co-operative Union in the eastern Marange diamond fields, Zimbabwe. I found your contact details while I was conducting a private research in your country companies’ directory for a reliable and capable foreign partner who will assist my family and me to transfer the sum of US$8.6 Million (Eight Million, Six Hundred United States Dollars) to any personal or company account for investment.

My father was among the miners and villagers who were brutally murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe coalition government troops during the raid of the Marange diamond fields that just happened in my country Zimbabwe last year. This money was mapped out by my late father for the development of a new farm in Namibia and also to buy some agricultural machine (Farming tractors) for a new farming season from Spain before his sudden death. As the first son of the family I am faced with the responsibility to manage my father’s estates.

We manage to flee our country to Spain, where my mother is receiving medical attention, after carefully consideration with my mother and my younger sister Mbeli and brother Thomas, we resolved to contact you for your most needed assistance. We duly apologize for infringing into your privacy as I make this proposal to you as a young man of integrity and God fearing.

This fund is deposited in a secret Security vault of a private Equity Trust Company here in Spain during one of fathers numerous business and medical visits. I am prepared to split 30% for you provided that 70% will be intact at the end, for my family investment in your country, as I am planning to relocate with my family to your country at the end. Note that this business is 100% risk free as my mother has planned out all the necessary modality for a free and smooth transaction.

Sounds like hes telling a load off PORKY PIES to me...so i would just bin it

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:15 PM
Welcome 2 the Nut house:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:13 PM

:heart: I met a guy who is so much like me its scary.:heart:

Hes a musician:banana: , hes looking for a special someoneflowerforyou , and it just might be me.blushing

So hey everyone...

wish me luck!!!!:thumbsup:
Good luck hope it all works out for yaflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:46 PM
Hello and Welcomedrinker

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:25 PM
Lets just say he would be crying by time i had finished with him

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:09 PM
I would rather use a map but a sat navs ok.Im good with my hands and it dont take me long 2 work out how things work as i love 2 take things to bits and put them back together

no photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:55 AM

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One ( Nov 22 - Dec 21)
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome).
Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and
outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes.
Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious.
Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined
-tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted.
Beautiful inside and out.
Thats me HAPPY GO LUCKY

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:30 AM
Good morning Minglersdrinker

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:15 AM
Good morning alldrinker

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:02 PM
Good night Ladysflowerforyou and Gentsdrinks

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:34 PM
Hello and Welcomedrinker

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:28 PM
Edited by keith1916 on Mon 09/07/09 08:33 PM

as we sat on the tailgate of his truck looking at the stars..we were moist with sweat, our eyes locked simultaneously and __________________?
I said get ya own feeking truck 2 sit onrant OH SORRY I THEN SAY MINES PARKED ROUND THE CORNERlaugh

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:57 PM
I laugh at myself all the time coz Im CUCKOO:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:53 PM

I assume you went to E-2 when you graduated boot

in another six months you'll be lance corporals

he should just suck it up until he is and then kick their azzes
yeah,but who knows how much more he can take,they constantly come in the room and make him do stupid things,hes hardly gotten any sleep and he couldnt go home cause he had to write the entire rank structure 150 times,he had plane tickets and everything.i feel pretty sorry for him.
I would try 2 help your mate out as much as you can because one day he might be watching your back on the frontlinedrinker
they dont want me to help him with anything, though i want to, i also dont want to make my time in the marine corp. as bad as it already is, worse
Good luck 2 ya and your matedrinker

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:46 PM

I assume you went to E-2 when you graduated boot

in another six months you'll be lance corporals

he should just suck it up until he is and then kick their azzes
yeah,but who knows how much more he can take,they constantly come in the room and make him do stupid things,hes hardly gotten any sleep and he couldnt go home cause he had to write the entire rank structure 150 times,he had plane tickets and everything.i feel pretty sorry for him.
I would try 2 help your mate out as much as you can because one day he might be watching your back on the frontlinedrinker

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:37 PM
Bite the bullet and dont let the lance corporals think they have wondrinker if you show them it bothers you they will pick on you all the time.its all done 2 make you harder

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:37 PM
Give us ya phone and money

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25