Community > Posts By > keith1916

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:33 AM

Good Morning Keith..how are you flowers
Fine Thanks I had a nice weekend in sunny Hastings and got back early tuesday morning

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:26 AM
hello Allwaving

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 09:00 PM

Islamics in the UN are introducing resolution that would make it a hate crime to bad mouth Mohammed.
Also, they are stating that anyone opposed to Shari'ah Law should be classified terrorists.

They are trying to flip the script and act like Christians, how dare they!!!!!!
I agree with you..its been kicking off today in london as they want the shari'ah law over here in the UK alsonoway

Correct me if I'm wrong, Kieth.
I believe I read where, now, in the UK, Law Enforcement do not interefere with domestic dispute when they know it's a Muslim family. Such as, child or spousal abuse.
I dont know about that.I think the Muslims have their own court 2 deal with some things and i know they can get a mortgage and not pay interest on it..trouble you cant say 2 much because you are then classed rasisit.but i think if they come here they should live by our laws not theirs

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:48 PM

Lookin' for deer sign up north. Checkin' out the huntin' sites! Huntin' season's just weeks away and I love deer meat - just really hate to kill 'em.
I wound not be able 2 kill them...Nice rotti by the way:thumbsup: I had one called Zeus sadly his died now but he was the best dog you could have

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:43 PM

Islamics in the UN are introducing resolution that would make it a hate crime to bad mouth Mohammed.
Also, they are stating that anyone opposed to Shari'ah Law should be classified terrorists.

They are trying to flip the script and act like Christians, how dare they!!!!!!
I agree with you..its been kicking off today in london as they want the shari'ah law over here in the UK alsonoway

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:35 PM

Im celebrating my birthday in 45 minutes!! drinks drinks
Happy Birthdayflowerforyou drinks drinks

Thanks Hun smooched drinker
Your Welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:34 PM

I would put on something cute, but casual, straighten up my hair,

andddd... make sure I look as if Ive had plenty of sleep.. if not, then id use a little makeup for a natural cover look.

Put on a little body spray..

Iddd.... straighten up my house so its for sure decent... put carpet deoderizer down to make it a nice scent..

Id ask if they ate... and Id put on a pot of coffee, or ready my expresso machine.

Then Id purchase two donkeys, and hire a couple on midgets.. put down some plastic, and toss in some baby oil.

laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:32 PM
Hello and Welcomedrinker

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:30 PM
Welcome matedrinker Have fun

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:29 PM
Battle of hastings 1066 Heres the castle.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IsjZMIVsVM

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:27 PM

Im celebrating my birthday in 45 minutes!! drinks drinks
Happy Birthdayflowerforyou drinks drinks

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:21 PM
Welcome mate 2 the Nut House:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:19 PM

Oh god no...I'm not telling my mum either!
laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:18 PM

I'm just thinking I live in a small enough town...people TALK!
Perhaps I should just stick to the online "discreet" catalogs???
Mums the word:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:13 PM

Get on a city bus fulla homeless people in the summer in South Florida, and you tell me.
laugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:11 PM

I have to work plus need to show up at one of my agency's programs fundraising events in the evening. A friend invited me to a sex toy party on Saturday and some organic seasoning/food party on Sunday...OMG...are you serious???
Saturday sounds the best choicelaugh

This is being hosted by someone who works for the District Attorney...
SERIOUSLY???
Maybe she wants 2buy new Handcuffslaugh Pink fluffy ones:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:08 PM

doing volunteer work...then working on sunday after church
Bless youflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:06 PM

I have to work plus need to show up at one of my agency's programs fundraising events in the evening. A friend invited me to a sex toy party on Saturday and some organic seasoning/food party on Sunday...OMG...are you serious???
Saturday sounds the best choicelaugh

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:04 PM
You have got to MINGLE to find usdrinker

no photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:01 PM

I wanna go tooooooobigsmile :banana: bigsmile

Don't have any plans for the weekend yetohwell

Have funwaving
Im going 2 paint the town red:banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25