Community > Posts By > quiet_kind_lady

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:49 PM
I'm not from Oklahoma, but I am willing to be a penpal.

I'm in upstate new york.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:45 PM
Depends on what lines were crossed.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:44 PM
I'd be in a commited relationship so that door would never be open so there would be no way to even recognize a soulmate because there would be no way in hell I would cheat or even look that deeply into another person while in a relationship.

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:40 PM

:heart: What is most the romantic thing someone has ever said to you?:heart:

We were stuck in traffic, it was hot, and we were listening to some good old rock and roll and I'm singing badly along to the tunes. He turned to me and said, "Only you could Hell enjoyable."

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:13 PM

The man could sing gospel, country or rock! The best movie he ever did was "Love Me Tender", one of his best songs is of the same name. I also absolutely love "Always On My Mind"shades

oh oh... "only fools rush in".... uh..."I can't help falling in love with you?" same song...but I don't know which is the real title. that's one of my favorites... one of those sing it to yourself and cry in the dark when you miss someone so much your teeth ache....

elvis can do that to you.

Love his voice. he's so good

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:11 PM
one

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:47 PM
Love Me Tender! - Presley

that's how you got killed before - Costello :heart:

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:13 PM
"You're the Boss"

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:46 PM

Well, you must have had atleast one good first date, if you've been asked out more than once, no?

Also, Why would someone not want to date you more than once?

1. fallen on my face
2. ruined my blouse with a milkshake
3. so nervous, I kissed him in the first 5 minutes so that I could stop shaking and then I broke a shoe when I fell off the curb
4. hiccups
5. stuttered
6. etc etc etc

you get the idea.....

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:41 PM

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:39 PM
The Big Date... Never Leave Home... without telling anyone where you've gone and with whom.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:36 PM
I already spoil myself.

Do you care for yourself?

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:32 PM
It doesn't matter... similar values but race? that is really not an issue. I don't see how that would matter at all.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:30 PM
uhm.... honestly no, but I'm biased.

Personally I've never been married. I'm afraid of the "wedding" thing myself. I've never met anyone willing to foresake the wedding. Always the "but my family would expect a wedding" would come up and that would freak me out. I can't walk down the aisle. I can't. I can do commitment just not the other thing.

I know plenty of people in their late 30s and 40s who've never been married. Maybe a lot of folks have opted into careers and other aspects of life more than the marriage and family thing? I am not sure, however I don't think it makes anyone dysfunctional.

I'm so biased.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:25 PM

Presley and Costello, both.

You can bet your bottom dollar Costello listens to Presley.

Oh hell ya :) Its the good stuff.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:24 PM
I say put it out there.

Honestly there is nothing wrong with it. People do die. They divorce etc. No one wants to be the rebound and some people are scared for stupid reasons, however if you're open and honest... there is no reason she shouldn't be.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:17 PM
Presley and Costello, both.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:08 PM
Edited by quiet_kind_lady on Tue 05/19/09 05:11 PM
uhm....Poetry.... that would make me wanna rip my eyes out.

I'm sort of really picky about poetry and honestly most people can't write it to save their lives. I don't think that the amount of affection I have for someone would make me like the poem. I would probably not be able to squirm or make a face or vomit.

Ya... bad idea.

Just eiu....no.

I had someone do that ... once.... and .... well.... eiu....

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:22 PM
Love.

I have no interest in money.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:21 PM
eventually I'll get a pic.. though I hate cameras.

Face to face contact is so intimidating. I'm not good on first dates especially. Never had a "good" first date.. actually quite surprised I've ever been asked out more than once.