Community > Posts By > ClayFace2009

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:54 AM
If a land where a king rules is a kingdom, does that mean that a land where con artists rule is a condom?

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:52 AM
rofl rofl rofl

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:44 AM
I'm serious, too. I'm looking to spend the rest of my life with someone special also. But every woman that I find interesting lives too dad-gum far away from me. grumble

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:41 AM
Superman could dent Batman's batarangs with his penis...and he could run super fast like the flash, so he could definitely outdo Spiderman's webs and acrobatics. I'm rootin for Superman all the way.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:38 AM

I don't know why you believe the way you do but probably because you chose to believe your religious authority, whoever or what ever that is, be it a book or a group of men who created a religion.

But to me, it is illogic and myth. It, none of it, makes any sense at all. The concept of 'sin' is basically owned by religious authorities who seem to claim knowledge of what is and is not 'a sin.'

But outside of that established religious belief system the term 'sin' does not really have any meaning. It is 'owned' by the church.

If I were to tell you that it is a 'sin' to give candy to children you might question that idea. I am not Christian so I have no right to use the term 'sin' to describe any actions or deeds.

Therefore sin means something to you but it means nothing to me. I do not accept your doctrine or your religious authority. I believe that the entire new testament is a forgery as do many people.

I see you as a member of a cult who ceremoniously engages in human sacrifice.

Easy on the sauce there, bub.

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:34 AM
What about a ballshot?

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:33 AM
blazing

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:30 AM
to

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:29 AM
Did I win?!!

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:28 AM
drained

ClayFace2009's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:27 AM
Simply put...I like a woman who has curves, wide hips and a big azz...but I don't want Jabba the Hutt in the bed with me....

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:32 PM
Then I have nothing more to say if you don't except the Truth.

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:29 PM
Loyalty, that's very high on the list next to communication.

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:19 PM

And that is?......

For starters...no kids in the start of the relationship...I can't stand thinking of trying to take care of someone ELSE's kids, whom I had no part in conceiving. Plus, being a virgin is a big deal to me, because of her not sleeping with a bunch of people and not having to compare me to other men, personality as well as physical features. Furthermore, a true Christian woman...someone who is not just a Christian by name but by her living.

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:06 PM

He was just a nut raising hell on his soapbox!

That's not true. Otherwise, he would have condoned rising up against the Roman and Jewish governments. Instead He preached love and prayer. If you read the Bible it will tell you that God places kings and leaders in power, and God is the One who takes them out of power as well.

Jesus was and still is God in human form. He WAS because He came to obey the Father's will and fulfill the law in love. He IS because He has risen and is alive forevermore. He is fully God, yet fully man. It's a mystery to our human mind, because we are so limited. Nevertheless, it's the truth.

Hey! I've got this bridge in Brooklyn I've been trying to unload for a while now. I can let you have it real cheap....

So, are you here for the truth, or to waste time arguing?

which truth? Yours, mine, his, hers....the guy down the street...
The beautiful thing is we all get to live our own truths.. :heart:

There is but only one Truth, and He died and rose again.

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:06 PM

That's not true. Otherwise, he would have condoned rising up against the Roman and Jewish governments. Instead He preached love and prayer. If you read the Bible it will tell you that God places kings and leaders in power, and God is the One who takes them out of power as well.

Jesus was and still is God in human form. He WAS because He came to obey the Father's will and fulfill the law in love. He IS because He has risen and is alive forevermore. He is fully God, yet fully man. It's a mystery to our human mind, because we are so limited. Nevertheless, it's the truth.

Hey! I've got this bridge in Brooklyn I've been trying to unload for a while now. I can let you have it real cheap....

which truth? Yours, mine, his, hers....the guy down the street...
The beautiful thing is we all get to live our own truths.. :heart:

drinker

Truth is a relative thing.

Yes, and the Truth is a relative of mine happy

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 05:05 PM
Well tell me, Massage, why do you not believe?

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:23 PM
What I want, nowadays most women would not or could not provide....

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:14 PM

ClayFace2009's photo
Thu 08/06/09 03:11 PM

My friend, my fellow Adama,
let us regain the stolen Paradise,
and reclaim earth’s garden,
we have tasted the fruit
of knowledge, we are as gods.
Look beyond the veil of maya,
draw back the flimsy curtain,
expose the lizard wizard.

God is not love, man is love.
God is a lie, a magician’s trick,