Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:46 PM
on the weekends my lil britches is off with the dad I find the most enjoyment out of NAPPING!!!laugh laugh laugh
I also enjoy sitting out at my pond with nature and meditate while fishing. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/09/07 05:43 PM
watch your phone bills as well. I was the victim of "cramming" which is unauthorized charges to YOUR BILL. grumble

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:26 AM
gee damitscloudy i am not a crackhead and got abused by johnny law just the other day. My crime? my car broke down on the side of the road AND the courthouse clerk entered the VIN number on my vehicle WRONG when i registered by car 2 months ago. The price tag on this one??? $247.00. (county clerks are not responsible for their CLERICAL ERRORS). Its sooooooooooo wunnerful living in HILLBILLY HELL.mad
just so you know damitscloudy I was NOT GIVEN PERMISSION to call my sons special needs summer school to inform the school I would be LATE picking him up. SHUT UP AND STAND BY THE CURB OR YOUR GOING TO JAIL.mad mad mad mad explode

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:20 AM
i am right there with ya lulu!!!!laugh laugh drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:18 AM
Bl8ant give your daughter a BIG HUG from me. Thank her for the dedication to wee ones just like mine. It takes a very special person and simply in my eyes the ones who teach special ones like mine ROCK!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Wed 08/08/07 03:16 AM
You asked. What i have done is find a good sitter and started having some much needed me time. When i meet anyone for a date I make it a rule to never introduce the person to my child simply i go with the 3 to 6 month rule as this is the best way to spare my child from getting attached to anyone and the youngins do have feelings. Going thru several very long and hard custody battles I have had my share of abuse and abusive men in my lifetime. This also ensures my safety and my childs in the event the man is abusive towards me or my child. There are alot of not so nice people out there so be careful bringing them home. Being a mother isnt always a fun or attractive job but what matters most to me is my childs physical and mental health in this dance i call life. Good luck.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:18 PM
What a sick deranged animal to line those kids up and execute them. I can only imagine the horror going thru their minds b4 being killed. I hope they catch this one.sick frown flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:16 PM
lily....you naughty girl!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:14 PM
ummmm...what IS a blue tooth?? I really have NO CLUE!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:12 PM
WHAT are you waiting for girl?? email the member. What have you got to loose? old fashioned....pfffffft!!!!! JUST DO IT!!!drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:10 PM
Just have a youngin full of piss and vinegar like mine. You will RUN............laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:09 PM
What a hoot!! round here we call em "RIVER RATS".laugh
The beautiful Ocoee River is right up the road from my house. Thats where the summer olympics were held for many events just a few years back. Its a real shame we are in a heavy drought. Rafting BOLDERS AND ROCKS really isnt much sport.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 12:06 PM
my home preggers test was negative and i was preggers. Gee was i surprised when i went for that yearly physical at my job 2 weeks later and was delived that wonderful news of being PREGNANT. Get her to the doctors and really this would be her choice. Ya think?! Either way BIG BIG HUGS!!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:26 AM
zanne46 just thank your son for his service and know that my prayers go out for his safety and return soonflowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:22 AM
gardenforge....ROTFLMAO!!!! Throwing them the aluminum foil!!laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 03:20 AM
Al qaeda members are joining us americans?? Somehow i doubt that since they are teaming up in the masses to attack america.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Tue 08/07/07 02:45 AM
bl8ant you always have me ROTFLMAO!!!drinker I doubt Vick has many friends left. He doesnt deserve any in my honest opinion.:angry:

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:32 PM
gotcha a growler hey?! ROTFLMAO!!! growl harder and MEANER. That always worked with mine...laugh laugh laugh drinker
throw her in a cool bath. That will lower her temperature.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:27 PM
For every parent here with youngins serving in Iraq please give them this message.

Today my child and i woke up to freedom in America. Thank you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:23 PM
OH WHAT THE HELL!!! give her some really GOOOOD STORY..i mean the mind fark kind of good tale to tell that X. Sit back and LMAO!!! at the outcome!!!!drinker drinker drinker