Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 08/31/07 02:34 AM
OH NO YA DONT!!! The RUDEST and STRANGEST folk live here in HILLBILLY HELL. The VOLUNTEER STATE is what mines called. REALLY? I havent found ONE PERSON willing to get off that ARSE and even be FRIENDLY! ITS HELL HERE!!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 08/31/07 02:30 AM
OH! and get in that CAR and take that baby for a nice long DRIVE. that works.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Fri 08/31/07 02:28 AM
why would you give your 10 month old tylenol if he isnt SICK?noway I am NOT being hateful or mean but GOOD LORD GIRL! what are you doing?!noway
My boy was and still has spells where he wont sleep. I am talking MARATHON time frames. He has autism. Autism causes some youngins to mix up days and nights. I have gone four DAYS without sleep but NEVER have i given him drugs to try and get this child to SLEEP. IF CPS was to hear this you would be in deep chit. Trust me i was and still can be SLAP WORN OUT but PLEASE GIRL! dont give your baby DRUGS. Your best bet if you cant handle this part of being a mommy is go to your pediatrician and talk about this youngin and his not wanting to sleep the hours you are choosing. I am sure that your doctor would prescribe something for you BOTH.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:29 PM
You GO GIRL!! anyone who refers to "baggage" generally has so much JUNK IN THE TRUNK......just rolling my eyes!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:24 PM
you been dating the WRONG women darlin!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:22 PM
37 is too OLD to start a family?! ROTFLMAO!! I was 36 when i had my youngin.....you go babydoll....get out there and FIND HER!drinker drinker drinker drinker

BTW...i am GLAD i waited to have my youngin!!!!drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 07:15 PM
Lots of positive thoughts and prayers heading your moms way Andy! flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:38 PM
I am more your 60's flower child. A little bit christian and a little bit spiritual. God may not have a "BIG PLAN" for me but i believe we are here to correct our wrongs from our past lives. Sorta that karmatic retribution.
See...living in the deep south the one term that comes to my mind with "GOD" is a WHOLE LOTTA HYPOCRITS. flowerforyou
I have been given some real challenges in my dance called my life but my purpose has been revealed. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:20 PM
waving to ya gardenforge!!!flowerforyou drinker

soooooo....lets see....the innocent go to jail? SURE! just look at pooooooor ol OJ!! all he really has to do is look hard in a mirror and he will find his dead wifes MURDERER. Its all about MONEY honey.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:18 PM
how exciting!! hope you had fun!!!happy

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:16 PM
sweet jesus girl! a size 12 shoe?!noway LOL glad he's feeling better.happy

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:31 AM
HEY NOW rambill!!!!! I AM A DEMOCRAT. I would NEVER say that rubbish. For one i believe if we pull out it would INDEED threaten america.flowerforyou

Hi fanta!!!!!...how ya doin babydoll?! and the lil puppychow?? give her a bone for me!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:29 AM
fanta i just betcha your a little HOTTIE firing off a M16!love

My husband yes!
My dog MAYBE...
MY GUN? NEVER!!!!!drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:25 AM
I grew up out west not far from the area 52 thingy. I saw funny things in the sky at night...heard all the rumors from the native nevadans and you know what?! It never failed! within months a new fighter jet was released. Tell you anything? I STRONGLY DOUBT WE HAVE UFO'S. Just my opinion!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:21 AM
Thanks Lakeman! indeed the STEELERS are gonna STOMP those cowpokes!!! drinker

OH! I am soooooo depressed!! I checked out the schedule for this season a few weeks ago. Greenbay was NOT scheduled for a visit here in hillbillyville (titans). OMG! they play TONIGHT.sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

OH WELL!! At least i can watch my beloved BRETT FAVRE on satellite. drinker drinker drinker

GO PACKERS!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:18 AM
SURE! you got a very valid point there mike. Now by the time i weed out all the MARRIED/ATTACHED men (95%) give or take one or two. Then i check out the kiddy pervs and sex offenders (3%) and i am pretty sure there could be ALOT MORE.....I will get right on that concept of EFFORT.

Ladies am i RIGHT or am I RIGHT?!laugh

for the decent fellas here at JSH no disrespect intended!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:15 AM
Take the time to mend your heart. Taking care of YOU is more important than dating. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:13 AM
FOR GODS SAKES!! have him mow her yard, take out the trash and feed the dog before leaving!!!!

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:12 AM
I met a special someone from a different site. We dated for a good while. Then he vanished. I found his ADULT profile where he was claiming to be "bi curious". Good thing he left. flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Thu 08/30/07 05:11 AM
There is a reason they are called EX's. Michael needs to learn how to take better care of his lady. Hey! I got it! I need my car fixed, my yard mowed, my house cleaned and btw...can he do WINDOWS?!!! Just let me know as i am sooooo busy keeping that lil bimbo sister of mine "barbie" and that worthless BOYTOY Ken locked up and away in my attic. happy LORDY! he is such a WHINER!!!!grumble laugh