Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 06:22 PM
roll of duct tape...keys to the trunk of your car. Any more questions??~~~~laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:31 PM
one word comes to my mind in my home. SMITH & WESSON....drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:29 PM
uhhhhh...it was an earthquake.noway

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Mon 08/06/07 03:25 PM
geemaneecrickets!!!noway I got FAMILY that acts like that. Its the FRIENDS i can pick...family i cant!!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 09:03 PM
ya dont vote rambill then ya cant BIATCH!!!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 08:55 PM
I have no clue...flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:33 PM
fanta...and his cute little doggie too!!!!drinker drinker flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:31 PM
How about the RIGHT choice.flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:28 PM
Hose for bros? ROTFLMAO!!! mine is wanting to start ballet classes. This would be a really good thing for his Cerebal Palsy and i support this all the way.drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:27 PM
thank you autumn_queen for your kind words. Between the autism and the CP he has had it ruff BUT is overcoming both. He really IS my hero.flowerforyou

Like lulu I did not want to put out that much extra strength screaming but then again i had no clue my baby was HERE. I meditate alot and that had much to do with the labor pains and the ability to block them mentally. They put me all the way under for that emergency c-section so I never did experience the joy of the birth. I do remember leaving the hospital and NOT being able to take my baby with me. It was the worst feeling in the world for any new mother.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:19 PM
RUN FORREST...RUN!!!! too funny adju!!!!laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 05:55 PM
waving to voil!!! hey shugar!!!! good seeing you!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 05:47 PM
Thats enough knoxman. You contacted me privately. I did NOT want to marry you after 2 private emails and sent a kind thank you but NO THANK YOU. Now your showing your ARSE by once again bad mouthing me and simply stalking me thru the communities. ENOUGH. You are NOT ALL THAT knoxman and truly I am NOT looking for someone ready to marry in 2 private emails.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:08 AM
Marily Monroe....any more questions?!flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:07 AM
Bl8ant i still agree with you. You rock girl!flowerforyou
Maybe i should reconsider trying da herbage. I am heading for yet another ankle surgery very soon. BIG SAD SIGH....

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:02 AM
Like i said. When you ask a question on the boards you can expect any and all comments. I was not being rude or hateful but i sure dont like being called a BI#CH OR SNARKY. I am done with this.

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 07:00 AM
She is out there shugar. Just stop looking so hard!flowerforyou

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:54 AM
you can find some really cute body jewely online and they even have it at wallyworld!!drinker drinker

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:31 AM
thatplayer who said i was boring? You need a few more years of LIFE EXPERIENCES WITH REAL "WOMEN" to understand my comment. Are you SURE you are old enough to be at this site??
MY COMMENT REMAINS. WOMEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING.laugh laugh laugh laugh

Barbiesbigsister's photo
Sun 08/05/07 06:29 AM
your idea of a serious committment or marriage lasts three to five years?? I always thought those serious committments and marriage would last a LIFETIME. This just goes to show how many DIVORCE AND FAMILY COURT ATTORNEYS stay RICH.noway noway