Community > Posts By > unreal1

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:57 PM
hi

do you go out to the right places i.e night clubs pubs do you go out with friends where they might be able to help from looking at your pic it looks like you work a lot of the time go out meet ppl you will fined some one and when you do make sure you treat her like shes the only women on the planet dont treat her like one of the lads treat her like a princess open doors when you go out together pay for everything keep her feeling safe always ask her where she wants to go next and what she wants to do take her home at the end of the night but dont ask to go in ask her if she had a good time if she says yes tell her how much of a good time you have had with her and would you like to do it again if shes true to what she said she will see you again

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:37 PM
hi

its hard i know but you do have to move on its only him that does not fined you attractive personality i think your lovely hunny

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:30 PM
hi

well let me put it to you how would you feel

hartbrocken maybe

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:25 PM
hi

your not wrong in giving him the sack he fines it easy to lye to you so he will always lye and take the easy option but listen here man are not the only ones to lye women do it to beleave me

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:19 PM
hi

where do you begin lol

leave him

yes leave him if you cant even stand his voice or talking to you or any one he has to go the longer you leave it the harder it gets i know he has is good points but it sounds his bad ones are way over shadowing the good ones you cant change him its to late for that but also think of this to fine the perfect man is like winning the roll over lottery 10 times is there such a man out there or women?????????

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:00 PM
hi

you cant trust him if hes saying that to you tell him to pack it in or pack his bags theres only room for the two of you in any one relationship and you will be the one that will get hurt in the end

unreal1's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:47 PM
hiya

you should tell your ex your seing some one else now and you dont want any more contact with him if he carrys on tell your bf stright away