Community > Posts By > Ripbabey

Ripbabey's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:39 PM
Hell yah, lol, well keep that **** up man! I have to get up early so i think i am just gonna hit the hay, such a boring azz friday night! 2morrow is my night to party! Have a good one man it was good talking to ya, hope to hear from ya again!

Ripbabey's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:34 PM
haha, well yes u def seem honest, but in that case, if u wanted the job, u dont answer that one honestly lol. I am surprised they didn't hire you just for being so damn honest lol.. If i was a manager i would have been like, well if he can answer that and be honest, **** thats the kind of man i want on my team. I am sure all he had ever seen were no's. Oh, and yes we do have shells lol

Ripbabey's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:29 PM
lol, well mine actually does and a girl dropped dirty last week, she has to do some classes to keep her job... lol, I think its ****ty they have to do it at all... its an invasion of my privacy, they need to come up with a test that tests only if you were high right than on the job.... otherwise its none of their business.

Ripbabey's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:24 PM
I used to smoke but my job randomly drug tests... so unfortunately i cant anymore :-(

Ripbabey's photo
Fri 05/22/09 10:16 PM
naw.. i dont smoke, and i dont know thats why i started this room, thought maybe someone could come up with something fun to talk about!

Ripbabey's photo
Fri 05/22/09 09:57 PM
Hey everyone, just sitting around relaxing watching that 70's show, thought i would see if anyone wants to chat!

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:46 PM
Lol, well its not what i have came up with for myself. I just started using it as others I texted did. Usually when i am on the computer I try to not do it. When texting, others know what i am saying and i know what they are saying.. So it just works.

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:40 PM
Sorry, I don't know French. Seems i barely know the English language! HAHAHA

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:39 PM
Its funny that u have never used short hand when speaking in text, sorry sometimes it carries over into anything i write in text, i accidentally put it in there. I find myself when writing papers to have to go back an check for "u" and "Ne" along with other short hand i have used texting.

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:36 PM
Sorry, but yes i guess i destroyed the english language for one letter lol.. Sorry you have such a fetish for proper grammar lol. Would u rather talk old English or new English.

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:27 PM
damn how did i miss that... and yes seems 2 be very idle.....chit chat lol

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:19 PM
lol ne is short... well slightly shorter than any lol

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:05 PM
just thought i would leave an open topic for chit chat, for u guys who opened this, you can talk as well hahahaha:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:01 PM
Ive posted plenty of times in here, yet, nobody answers in here, anyone want to chat?!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:52 PM
hahaha... well i guess we have different outlooks.. lol, I believe in some cases, if you find the person interesting enough to message, you should take the time to read.. they took the time to write :banana:

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:48 PM
Lol, you are all funny! Very fun to talk to.. i dont understand why or how a profile is to long to read, the longer it is generally the more you might be able to grasp about the person... Even if they are not saying anything about themselves, they way they talk (type) and what they say, can give you in insight still into the person that they are. If your going to message back and forth and read all that! Take the five minutes out of your life to read... Its not hard, unless you dont know how to read!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:08 PM
Thanks sal, good luck to you as well man! Thanks for taking time and posting!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:05 PM
Yeah it is all pretty rediculous, i understand u may not have time to read the whole profile.. but still there is a little conclusion at the bottom.. .wants kids... relegion... smokes... drinks.. lol people look for what u want or ur wasting a lot of peoples times! PICs are great, obviously you want to be attracted to the person, but the habbits and traits are also important as well.. if your looking for sex a pic is fine, if ur looking for a relationship.. well there is a little more than a pic needed to start that!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:52 PM
hahaha, i have had some almost locals message me, only to talk for a while and then they find out i smoke... lol. As for the stoop, i cant believe they dont go for that, if its a really nice stoop, they should be checking in left and right! HAHAHAA:banana: pitchfork

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:48 PM
Thanks man! Nice to know that not everyone is like that on this site, just super frustrating and a waste of time!

Previous 1 3 4 5