Community > Posts By > Ripbabey

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:56 PM
well i keep trying, but getting nothin... ugh! Maybe these awesome people are not on, i dunno! I dont know why no one wants to just chat, and meet a nice guy to talk to, dudes, ladies, i dont care just looking to meet some people so i want to stay on this place..

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:46 PM
lol, well thanks for trying :laughing:

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:36 PM
Just looking to meet some new people and have a fun conversation... Does anybody have some interesting stuff to just chat about?! And want to meet someone new?

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:27 PM
ahhh well that does seem to be true, but there is so many pages of threads they are all lost and im sure nobody has posted on them in a while, im just trying to make convo and find some cool people to talk to, i was told to hit the forums and start a topic and people will chat! Im just trying to chat!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:23 PM
i think everyone is getting the wrong idea, im not trying to make myself what ladies want, i am no actor you true colors always bleed through, i just want to know and find out what some ladies really want... not so that i can be that!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:22 PM
I love sarcasm its like a second language to me, i was a server for a long time, and i hated people but i could make them laugh at the same time im basically telling them to piss off... you sell it with a smile :-)

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:19 PM
if ur not interested in the topic, stay out of it, do you have ne thing better to do, im bored, im new and im just trying to talk to people... Dont read the thread and post if you dont have something to offer the thread.. simple as that.. and why did you even read, your dudes! You sure you dont like men, tell me what you like than hahahaha!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:18 PM
Im always me, just curious you dont get a chance to ask a bunch of ladies what the like in a man, and find out what the average real answer is.. I know all women are different thats why I am curious, just something to talk about :-)

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 07:15 PM
Just curious to see what women are attracted to in a man, is it money, hair, eyes, humor, what makes one guy more attractive than the next?

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:19 PM
hey, im new to, follow these minglers advice, and just start or respond to forums.. So far im meeting some cool peeps, no girls really though, which is what i was mainly looking for, but im sure ull have no prob meeting guys, since this place is running rampant with them! hahaha ne ways welcome, and have fun!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:15 PM
so all of you checking this topic out... see's the title, and has nothing to say. why would u check it out?

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:10 PM
that dancing banana cracks me up everytime someone uses it!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:10 PM
lol, they can be any stories, humorous, real, fictitious, just talk lol im trying to make an effort to make friends, i just dont see anyone trying to make an effort back.. so talk if u want to talk ill listen and reply.

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:08 PM
thanks... im trying to get some fishin in if it would stop friggin rainin! ugh!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:05 PM
what are you looking for people to say, you got a great amount of pictures and your pro seems straight to the point! Looks good! Just make sure that when u read it yourself, you feel like your giving the best possible description, like what you would want to see when reading someone elses!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 01:00 PM
your crazy mirror, lol u make me laugh everytime you post, hows it going with you today?!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:59 PM
How is everyone doing today, im new to this place, and trying to socialize, so if u want to meet and talk with someone new and share some stories or whats new with your day... post a message! :-) hope to hear from everyone!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:04 PM
i guess that could work to lol... maybe 2morrow, i think i should get to bed ne ways gota get up at 5 for work... blah

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:02 PM
lol, how do u erase? i dont see ne thing to erase a topic or start it over.

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:59 PM
lol... we must be, wish we could erase the topic and start it over with something like talk about makeup than drag the chicks in and talk to them, and hopefully than turn it in to a party or some stupid crap like that.