Community > Posts By > Ripbabey

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:44 PM
Anybody else have the problem where people message you, you have everything listed on your profile, you begin talking, and than they ask you a question that is clearly written on your profile, and then they say like for me... Oh sorry i dont date smokers? Why do we even write profiles! Is this just a picture dating site or what? Oooo i like your picture we should talk.... I live 500 miles away, but i would have known that had i read the profile!!! ARGH!!!!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:22 PM
I am glad everyone was ok, and no casualties, but i wish i could go through the experience of a tornado, im big into storms, and a tornado to me would be the ultimate thrill.. damage, thats what insurance is for!

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:14 PM
ooooo sexy, what are we getting into now shades

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:49 PM
Aww well thanks for the flowers, did we just make up?

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:25 PM
I wasnt so much being defensive as sarcastic, i just got done fishing a little bit ago, its dark out, im in the for the night, watching tv and bored. so i cant plant a garden, im not a book reader, and im just waiting for some friends to get off work. Out of boredom comes a lot of great ideas and thinking, so sometimes being bored is good

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:14 PM
ok, well thanks for the boredom advice, i am thinking you should be doing a lot of those things instead of being on here telling me to... just an idea

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 06:03 PM
i was like 50 pounds lighter after words, my pants didn't even fit after, so i had to smile and take a picture lol

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:54 PM
haha mirror, you crack me up!

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:53 PM
lol i was bored at a honda dealer in arizona! haha

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:44 PM
Hey ladies, im bored, im single and im looking to mingle, so if there are any ladies interested in chattin a little, post me back, ill be on for a while flowerforyou

Ripbabey's photo
Sun 05/10/09 05:39 PM
Ladies, im still really new to this place, and just checking to see if there are any ladies who want to chat and possibly meet someone new, after all thats what we are on this site to do, isn't it? Post back! devil :banana:

Ripbabey's photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:26 PM
Alright, well i just got done driving 30hrs back from arizona, because my grandfather was diagnosed with lukemia, we rushed out there monday, and its been hectic and, if any ladies are going to any bars around say joliet and want to meet up, let me know, im not tryng to be creepy or anything, i just am looking for something to do to unwind... say what you will, im just looking to go out tonight and have some fun. ITS SATURDAY!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:34 PM
lol

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:26 PM
lol u are so random dude, and i cant even follow what your talking about... whats the flamingo and what is the red shark??? haha

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:24 PM
lol i dont know spanish, i kinda refuse to use it, the only people who speak it and not english, are the ones who live here and dont pay taxes.

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:21 PM
ya i suppose that is true, we all look for different things as we enter different phases in our lives. As for not so different, if we were not so different why are men the ones who can never figure women out, but women have men completely pegged..?

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:11 PM
well thanks for the advice, but i have posted things like ne one want to just chat, and ne thing to try and get a convo started, but nobody around here wants to meet a new person...... i thought that is what this site was for, everyone either A. makes a comment and never looks back to see what i said back to it or B. makes an ignorant comment for no reason at all.. I dunno what to do, im getting bored with trying to meet people.. Again thanks for the info though, if i decide to stick around ill take it to heart and try to do as much keeping it neutral as possible.

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:08 PM
that is true, can never underestimate that!

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:06 PM
keep it neutral how? Im not one way or the other, just comming up with topics that may start a convo... This online stuff its more difficult than it looks, i have never even been on a site like this.. Im more of a talk face to face kind of person....

Ripbabey's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:03 PM
dont know what the heck ur talking about fear.. but sure dude....