Community > Posts By > Ripbabey

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:53 PM
lol. i dont know why its not freaking working.. i just joined today...

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:51 PM
so i see... nothing better to do huh? so why didn't i get that mail u sent? did u really send something?

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:49 PM
did u see 133 people have looked in on this topic.. and it clearly says,.. bored and want to shoot the breeze or whatever the heck i have said... and only 3 people are sorta talking... why the hell do the click on the topic if they dont care to talk..

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:46 PM
experience helps you choose when to be daring and when not, but hey at least you took some sort of risk! alot of people dont take ne, and end up wusses for the rest of there life! If video games is what you loved to do, than do what u gota do to play um right..?

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:45 PM
no it does not say i have ne mail ridindubz, i even checked after you posted in here... it says i got nothin.

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:44 PM
and u would have done that why... what do you know now? u get attacked in the twig and berries?

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:41 PM
who did u send mail to riding???

I bet they hated u, did they ever try and kick you out for loitering?

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:38 PM
thats awsome, hard core gamer huh? i was never that into video games, dont get me wrong i love to escape and shoot some crap up.. but i was never one to even consider camping out for a system or even a game to be the first to get it lol.. but i bet walmart loved ya!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:31 PM
i remember nintendo coming out when i was five, and my dad showed me the atari and colleco vision or however you spell it lol, and i was like WTF is this! hahaha

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:27 PM
savitar, quake is still the **** along with doom, u never grow old of the classics, thats why i have downloaded snes and nes roms on my computer, and for my regular xbox that i had moded! i definatly agree....

Audi, super sweet system... liquid cooled though i feel dumb for asking!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:23 PM
ya, i might have to check it out for pc, i need to seriously update my computer, i just been so lazy since i got 360, i am much more of a fan of the mouse and keyboard, but i just got sucked into call of duty 4 and halo 3, so when i get bored i ignor my computer and just throw the 360 on, thats awsome bout the skin melting, i really would like to check that out lol

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:20 PM
not 5 i love 4, 4 is the best, i just cant get into the whole older weapons, i love the modern warefare for sure

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:17 PM
Im sitting around bored as heck on a Wednesday, ne one wanna talk and bored as well?!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:16 PM
im soooo freaking bored, ne one wanna shoot the breeze and chat a little? What the heck else are we on here for?!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:11 PM
congrats on the whole changing yourself for the way you want to be, however your profile makes you sound like you did it for the attention and not to necessarily improve upon yourself. Add some more things that describe the person you are and not why you look the way you do now, seems your a little obsessed about your own looks, and want everyone to be just as impressed as you are.. aka conceded.. im no model or ne thing, but i dont think people are looking on here to find why u look the way you do... Get a little more deep in your profile, tell some likes and dislikes besides drinking, lifting, modeling, and gaming.. and im sure in no time youll find someone on here! Good luck and welcome man, im new myself!
.. the more u obsess on your looks, the more likely your going to find someone obsessed with your looks and never really you as a person, looks last so long, personality lasts forever!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:51 PM
Thanks so much heather, i will take that advice to heart, and i do suppose i am a little scared to walk away, sometimes you feel its worth it to help them out, and someday you might make a difference and actually help someone and live happily ever after, i have always heard anything worth having is worth fighting for, i guess i just have to look a little harder and make sure they are worth having. Heartache is always inevitable and i will never lay down and quit trying. Just the more you try it seems the more distant you can end up becoming and eventually the one you thought wasn't worth letting in, becomes the one that was and got away....

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:36 PM
nice chuckle twilight, lol

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:34 PM
makes sense i know im not the only person with the same problem... so i should have looked around for others who have asked a similar question, but u always hope that if you throw your story out there and some of your experiences, your story might not only help someone else, but also get a more definitive answer!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:23 PM
thank you so much mechrissy i really hope to have some fun here and meet some new and interesting people with great opinions and hopefully offer a bit of myself to the community! Thanks for the comment on my profile! And goodluck to you 2, with whatever u need a little extra luck in!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:21 PM
good advice mark, but how do you know if they are rebound girls, when they tell you they broke up 6 or more months ago, how can u tell they are not ready for someone new