Community > Posts By > Ripbabey

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:19 PM
thank you urg04es, i really think one day she will, just like for you all, i hope everyones dream person comes along to them!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:19 PM
thank you urg04es, i really think one day she will, just like for you all, i hope everyones dream person comes along to them!

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:18 PM
thanks for the advice i apologize for the topic, and not looking around more, i just saw chit chat and didn't realize it was such a sensitive subject, just thought i could get some serious answers, but i will definatly take your advice and try to leave this one alone.

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:14 PM
lol hey im just curious, why not throw the topic out there and see whats said... i mean everyones version of good guy is different! I just have never been told i was an ass or a jerk and anything, i have bunches of friends who love me, and never had an enemy so if u dont ask you dont know right?

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:10 PM
Are there any ladies out there that like good guys, or do they have to go through every jerk possible out there before they realize they want a good guy.... I have always been a good guy and it seems i always get the women who had jerks bring there self esteem so low that it seems like all im doing is building them back up and they initially fall n love with me, than that jerk will end up comming back into the picture and wahbam im dumped, sitting and watching time wasted walk away. of course originally it was not wasted but when u see them leave with the person they said beat them, verbally abused them, even sexually abused them, it makes you sit and wonder and sometimes cry wondering what the frick is wrong with you.. what did you do wrong, can ne one answer this question... Cause i cant stand it, thus the reason im on here, hopefully able to find a girl that dosnt have problems, instead of getting to know them in person, becomming attracted than thinking i can deal with these problems that start to come up, than before you know it , im on the outs cause i helped her deal with them all and she thinks she can go back and change these jerks... and eventually they are adding me to myspace and trying to talk again...

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:52 PM
Hi ladies, i guess this is a dating site and everyone has the same goals in mind. So if your looking for a friend, a bf, someone to talk to i am here and waiting for a message from ya! Dont be shy to talk to me, im really easy to talk to, and if you have a frown i will definatly be able to cure it and change it to a smile! :-) anything you might want to initially know is located in the profile, if your still interested, message me :-P

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:47 PM
Thank u for the welcome twilightstwin
and mirror now your getting a lil creepy lol

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:11 PM
hahahaha, I feel you on that, i hear alot of people hook up in those places so maybe its a good thing! pitchfork

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:10 PM
hey all, just joined this fun filled site, and im liking it so far, looking to meet new people hopefully in my area! And have a fun time! So if ladies would like to talk, post back or message me if you have any interest! I would like to spark more! shades

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:06 PM
thanks, good luck to you to! :banana:

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:05 PM
oolala looks like we already have a match haha :-)

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:04 PM
im actually 24 lol, i know i still look really young! its crazy one day ill start looking older.

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:03 PM
whats dreamy mirrormirror?

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 04:03 PM
thank you very much, good to hear that there has been, im still checking everything this site has to offer! Hopefully i find something, im not desperate but more bored with the traditional dating seen, and hoping this can help spark a more connected relationship, because getting to know someone before you even meet them seems to be the most personal way to really get to know them..

Ripbabey's photo
Wed 04/29/09 03:55 PM
Just checking this site out, thought id get some opinions from local or non local fellow lookers and see if my profile is good, and detailed enough, and find out if anyone has had any luck on here. Thanks for the reply's looking forward to hearing from everyone, i will post back to all reply's, not just looking to get feed back and give none!

1 2 3 5 Next