Community > Posts By > ohshizabear

no photo
Thu 05/12/11 03:15 PM
a breath of the freshest air when you're broke and hungry.

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 02:13 PM

maybe not to break up if its hard to do.:heart:

Honestly, I tried very hard not to. I won't bore you with details, but it became very obvious that either things weren't going to work out or she didn't want them to.

I don't wanna make it seem like I'm not taking any responsibility for the way things went down, but people were telling me that I was ignoring red flags from the beginning.

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 11:14 AM

At least I could find it that way...

Yeah, THAT'S the problem.

After someone cuts it off, yes, that's the biggest problem.

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 11:01 AM

Probably no better if the vehicle
isn't moving :-(

At least I could find it that way...

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 09:35 AM
Unless the person you're breaking up with turns out to be psychotic. In which case, you just feel lucky they didn't cut off your pay-pay and throw it out of a moving vehicle.

no photo
Fri 05/06/11 10:44 AM

I'm the King of ALL Animals!

I bow to you sir. Oh lord of the beasts.

no photo
Fri 05/06/11 07:19 AM

Here you go, Princess.

Um... I mean, Psycho.

Have a cup on the house.

Mm, caramel.

no photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:47 AM
Edited by ohshizabear on Fri 05/06/11 07:17 AM

Your a Psycho

Im a Princess

You're a princess of your psycho ward.

no photo
Fri 05/06/11 06:35 AM
Okay, psycho.

no photo
Wed 04/27/11 02:00 AM
Edited by ohshizabear on Wed 04/27/11 02:00 AM
even if people generally think you're being an a**hole.

no photo
Thu 04/21/11 01:11 AM
but his passive aggressiveness makes me want to do more of it.

Don't worry, the circular logic is kinda the appeal.

no photo
Sat 04/16/11 09:26 AM
Edited by ohshizabear on Sat 04/16/11 09:27 AM

I did find my car keys, a gallon of milk, tub of butter, half a 12 pack in the dishwasher once. bigsmile

Sounds like you thought you had a new, waist-high refrigerator and thought it might be a safe place to keep your keys as well.

I'm a drunken mystery detective, piecing this together stuff together is what I do.

no photo
Sat 04/16/11 03:02 AM
Edited by ohshizabear on Sat 04/16/11 03:03 AM
drink, pass out, wake up, hear the microwave beeping in the kitchen and wonder if you started making something and forgot about it?

Edit: Don't worry, it wasn't mine.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 07:10 PM

These responses make me feel better. A lot times I feel weird, thinking that I should have let things go a long time ago, other times I'm told that my loss is fairly recent.

Edit: To give this thread some context, today is the two year anniversary of my mom's death.
Awwwww...I am so sorry. Forever may not be long enough...never let anyone tell you that you should stop grieving...that belongs to you in your own way...in your own time.brokenheart flowers

I totally get that, and in a lot of ways I feel the same. At the same time, I dunno how long it is unreasonable to feel like this effects me.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 05:08 PM
Edited by ohshizabear on Fri 04/15/11 05:10 PM
These responses make me feel better. A lot times I feel weird, thinking that I should have let things go a long time ago, other times I'm told that my loss is fairly recent.

Edit: To give this thread some context, today is the two year anniversary of my mom's death.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 03:57 PM
For those of you who have lost somebody, whether it's a family member, friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, how long is considered "normal" for coping with loss?

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 04:30 PM
I'd always heard the average measure of a man was about six inches.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 08:58 PM
You're all crazy.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 06:15 AM
Edited by ohshizabear on Mon 04/11/11 06:17 AM

With antigrav or gravlev or whatever levitation drive used shape is not important at least outside of an atmosphere. if you wish to land on a planet like ours or any with any kind of atmosphere shape will mean everything. If anything a mother ship would probably be ball shaped anyways. I doubt it would need to land and even then by gratis of size and flying slow it could go anywhere except you would be fighting the wind from nudging you along. that predisposes the idea that actually using some sort of gravidic manipulation does not sort of anchor you to a location so wind can't blow you around. its hard to say what or why a UFO would be triangular though. Maybe the owners like the shape? They would probably think outside of our box anyways!

Wouldn't a ball look circular, like a saucer, from the ground?

Kinda like people thought the Earth was flat cause they only lived on one side of it.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:28 AM
Or a journal, whatever term suits you.

How is this different from talking to yourself? If you utter your thoughts to yourself orally so as to understand them more concretely, you're crazy. If you write down your own thoughts on pages that no one else will ever read, you're introspective.

Oh, I get it... No wait, that's retarded.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6