Community > Posts By > ohshizabear

no photo
Tue 07/14/09 01:55 PM

Do what you have to do.........then and only then can you put the effort into a relationship!flowerforyou

I feel like I'm able to give a relationship as much (or as restrained) an effort as I need to. But people don't seem interested in the guy who's hurting, and when there's million of other guys out there, why would they want the trouble?

I don't want to make this into a big woe-is-me session, but I think my big problem is that all I want in my life right now is someone to love, spoil and nurture and who wants to do the same. Someone who wants life to be fun. Partly because my friends and family haven't been the support system I need, but also because that's what I've wanted this whole time.

no photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:46 PM
Is it weird that I feel like damaged goods since my mom passed away?

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 06:15 PM

Did you ask this question before? I swear there was another guy who liked a girl in a bank and asked the same exact question. He never replied what happened.

Nope, wasn't me.

Btw, I really do appreciate the feedback everyone =)

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 04:14 AM
a girl for her number, at least one I didn't already know, but I'm thinking about asking this girl who works at my bank.

Is it inappropriate to just ask the next time I'm in there? I mean, it is her place of work and we've only had a couple of chats when I've gone to cash my paychecks. I got the feeling that she wouldn't mind if I asked, but she does have a job dealing with customers and it's part of her job to interact with people.

Is there a certain way I should go about it if I do? Or am I just thinking to hard as I've been known to do =/

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:13 PM

yes you are wrong........who are you to say what will and what will not work........

Nope, YOU are wrong. Intimate encounter means they don't want it to work. It's pretty much a booty call except booty calls are with people you already know. Intimate encounters are usually with people you've chatted with or exchanged messages.

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:24 PM
With the Filipina girl, the way it's been explained to me, courting is the step before even dating.

She has to say yes to me to court her before we can even date.

Right now we're nothing but friends.

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:46 PM
I'm looking for a girl around my age in Southern California :)

no photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:25 PM
I don't know if you know this, but I guess courting is much more formal in the Philipines. There's a real process to it.

Anyways, I'm trying to court this girl and things are getting a bit rocky and I'm trying to think of something I can do or a gift I can give her, something significant in the Filipino courting culture. Something that will let her know that I made an effort to impress her through her own culture, something that will really sweep her off her feet. Is anyone out there familiar with the culture that can give me some advice here.

Just an FYI, I do mean Filipina as in she lived there for most of her life, not just racial background.

no photo
Sun 06/03/07 10:05 PM
Hey, my name's David. I'm 19 and I'm looking for a girl around my age in
South Cali, around Orange County/LA

no photo
Thu 03/08/07 11:10 PM
Hey everyone, I'm 19 and I'm looking for a girl in Southern California,
preferably around Orange County

no photo
Sun 03/04/07 10:49 PM
What's up everybody, I'm new here...posting on the 'new members'
forum...