Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:25 PM
does the dog count?

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:24 PM
I didn't put what kind of guy I was looking for in mine....and so far so good.

So your a professional college student LOL. I went to college with alot of them.

Animation huh....get your a*** out of the midwest for that.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:19 PM

lowest in decades. I was offered $15 for this! Ernie Banks is a Hall of Famer and a Golden Glove! There were only 10 of these made in the world!

Yeah but it is a topps insert. Beckett took over fleer a long time ago. Everything became an over satuarated product after 1994.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:15 PM
Girl you aren't desperate for a relationship at 18

You NEED hot steamy all night sex until you can't take it anymore. And I mean literally can't take it anymore. Then wake up and do it again the next day till you are so sore you can't even imagine ever doing it again.

Then you will be fine and wont look so hard for a relationship. You just haven't had that "good lovin" yet. Thatis what you are looking for girl.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:08 PM
why.. south Bahston?

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:05 PM

Tornado Siren Im out on the roof with my camera and one of those flimsy kiddie windmills so I get an idea of general wind direction.

You must get alot of experience where you rat.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:04 PM

...a tampon...laugh
Ae you sure you would only get used once.laugh

you hope he would only get used once.

ok ok I know that was gross

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:02 PM
Ok I have been on here for 3 days now...

1 has my number but only because his daughter arranged it. She's the one innitiating finding her dad a date.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:58 PM
Wow eileena9 you are way over on the other coast.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:45 PM
YOur In CALIFORNIA. You know last last state to the west. Than to the East of you is DESERT and more DESERT...than finally you het civilization 1000 miles away. Do the Math.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:41 PM

Dan99 is just mad because I won't fart one of my green chili farts in a mason jar and sell it to him.

Wel he is ahead of some security he can a way to get lots a money! of course then you would have to shoot him and capture him then I would have to go to the prison to take care of his medical needs.

Is it worth the bother.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:38 PM

I tip my hat to anyone who furthers themselves and furthers their education. From writing books to brewing beer to weaving blankets to a doctorate in quantum physics. We are blessed in what we learn. Lifes too short to waste.

I know so much to see and do. Life will never be boring. I will discover something new till I die. One of the last things I will learn to do is sit in a rocker with a cane cussin at people and learn to spit chew!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:36 PM

2 degrees, 15 diplomas, keller B card, containment cert, all endorsements on DL, decorated combat vet, adcoms, and arcoms, 3 mos es, bonded, transportation security admin background checked and fingerprinted, security clearance, AMA pro racer with under 10 in the quarter physical, GIT grad on theory, and many other certs. And I kan spell gud to.

I'll match your security Clearence with my Security Clearence....I think its a draw on spelling. LOL

I'll match mine with both of yours, i oversee the security for a few billion quid!

wow you really are into pissing contests tonight aren't you DAN99

You started it!

No silly bloke. You did with your darn catheter storyl LOL

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:34 PM

2 degrees, 15 diplomas, keller B card, containment cert, all endorsements on DL, decorated combat vet, adcoms, and arcoms, 3 mos es, bonded, transportation security admin background checked and fingerprinted, security clearance, AMA pro racer with under 10 in the quarter physical, GIT grad on theory, and many other certs. And I kan spell gud to.

I'll match your security Clearence with my Security Clearence....I think its a draw on spelling. LOL

I'll match mine with both of yours, i oversee the security for a few billion quid!

wow you really are into pissing contests tonight aren't you DAN99

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:33 PM

...I just organized my 49 page resume for a government job I'm looking at. I've been at my job 17 years and need a change. Babs, you impress me with your resume. A strong woman that can do anything makes me highly impressed. I tip my hat to you.

A toast to you!drinker

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:27 PM

I can survive anywhere, anytime, on anything, and I have. Climbed 4- 14,000 footers- shooting for 5. Traveled the world twice- 27 countries. I enjoy adventure sport touring around the world on motorcycle. It never gets old or boring. I've been blessed.

Yes you have!!!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:23 PM

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:15 PM
When he gets up you get up too and go to the bathroom

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:12 PM
I'd make him fall in love with me than break his heart. A broken heart last longer than physical pain!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:05 PM
Nope not even the dog.