Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:03 PM

"on a first date i usually prefer talking and getting to know each other better.or a movie with popcorn i sometimes like talking while its going on especially if it has lots of action."

What IS it with you people and talking during movies?

No wonder I don't go to movies much.....people talk to much...give me a godd ol' drive in anyday.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:02 PM

"I LIKE TO BLUSH I LIKE MY OWN WAY I AM VERY OPEN I DO NOT JUDGE SOMEONE BY THE WAY THEY LOOK .I LOVE TO LIME TO LAUGH AND HAVE A GO TIME . I DO NOT PUT ON A FRONT I SPEAK MY MINE ."

I don't really understand the lime thing but the rest of it sounds good.

I SPEAK MY MINE .".......really speak mine? MINE MINE MINE....no thanks already had a 2 year old

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:40 PM

"i am 21 years old im a hairdresser very pretty i would like to say i have a nice figer i go clubbin quite alot i have brown eyes and im very flirty"

I'm assuming you meant to type "tiger."

I was assuming it meant figure...if there is a tiger involved I'm out.

I'm thinking the tiger probably can write a better profile, though....

As long as his name isn't tony

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:32 PM

"on my first date i would like to go to dinner .somewhere quit where we could talk an get to know each other. probaly maybe go to the movies see what the that person is fun to be around cuse i will be able to catch up on what the person is like."

It's good to have a fully-formed plan of action.

How do you catch up with someone you don't know.....and how do you know if a person is fun at the movies where it is dark, you can't really talk or move????

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:30 PM

"i am 21 years old im a hairdresser very pretty i would like to say i have a nice figer i go clubbin quite alot i have brown eyes and im very flirty"

I'm assuming you meant to type "tiger."

I was assuming it meant figure...if there is a tiger involved I'm out.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:29 PM

My b/f broke up with me bout 7 hours ago and wants to take a complete break for at least 3 months......i cried like crazy for three hours.....but now i'm feeling better already.....

this is my quickest BRT....what's yours?

Ok he wants a fake break up. LOL...complete for 3 months then what?? He just wants you to be his back up plan later?

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:24 PM
don't really know anyone on here yet.

So I guess there is no one I would borrow sugar from.ohwell

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:19 PM
I have to steal my answer from another post.

Buying matching tombstones!

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:13 PM

If you show u have a heart that gives the woman free reign to destroy it, mash it up, toss it in a blender and force feed her new smoothie to you, through a ventilation tube, that they just cut in your throat, just because they felt it would be fun.

Cynical??

Me??

Nah

You know come to think of it...it goes both ways.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:31 PM
PS this post just made me go drink some water. LOL

good job:wink:

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:31 PM
I drink alot of coffee! And I mean alot! Since being in Phoenix I don't drink as much water. Can't drinkit from the tap. Well I guess you can but the smell and taste I can't deal with yet.

I have to buy it to drink. I came from place were we always had our own well.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:16 PM

Interesting that a woman can force the man to pay child support for the child even if he wants nothing to do with her or the child.
Failure to pay child support can lead to loss of any license he holds, to practice nursing, medicine, pilots license, etc.
Failure to pay can land a man in jail.
Yet he has no say in the matter.
The woman can abort the child even if he wants the child to raise either with or without the woman's continued involvement.
The father has no legal rights in the decision, yet is legally bound by decisions she alone makes.

I had to comment about the child support thing. It took the man also to not use protection. It's not like a good reason to abort your child is to not pay child support.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:08 PM
Ok I will give you an honest answer.

If it is a guy that would take her number if she gave it to him than he would get a taste of his own medicine.

SOme guys are just flirts...which is fine by me as long as makes me feel and acts like he is WITH me....then he can flirt all he wants.

There is a way to flirt without any intention of it going further.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:03 PM
Last Saturday. Too bad it was with my room mate and not a guy interested in me.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 04:49 PM
why? Did they see coming out of a clinic or something?

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 04:43 PM
depends on what you mean by "checking out"

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:50 PM
Nice smile...but seriously a haircur will do wonders. Not just for your pic but being pampered like that will put a smile on your face and give you more confidence.

If you don't want to shave try trimming it low. If you don't like it....it will always grow back.....it's worth a shot.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:08 AM
The worst reaction would be for them NOT to get naked after I say it.

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:07 AM

goes out and starts comparing prices for headstones to put on your grave lol

At least they think ahead. LOL

Baabs's photo
Mon 04/06/09 09:59 AM

I think the women in my area on here have a fear of contact or a email response phobia:cry: laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hey if you see unread deleted don't be disappointed, some users (.01%) get 100 new emails a day if they have a great picture up. People like that don't have time to read your message even if they wanted to.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

How do you know if it is unread or deleted?