Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:24 PM

WOMEN!

I get so sick of going into a stall and see wet pee marks on the lid.

I understand that women do this to protect themselves but...some people can not squat and pee over the toilet (bad knees, on eleg etc).

SO here is a sign I posted on all the stalls at college.

LADIES

IF YOUR GONNA STAND AND PEE LIKE A MAN

LIFT THE DAMN LID LIKE A MAN!

laugh laugh

I'm going to the print shop now lol!

Good one:laughing:

Does this come under?

Be like dad

not like sis

lift the lid

before ya p1ss

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:16 PM

.....my toilet only runs up-hill and my refridgerator has a crush on my micro-wave.:tongue: `

That's the sink...not yer toilet...

rofl rofl rofl

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:14 PM

This happens to me all the time as well. I am the original thread killer. I don't let it get to me. The forums are for posting your opinion whether anyone cares to read or comment to it or not. So I just state what I think and don't worry about the rest. You can't let it be personal.

"Original threadkiller" most original line I've heard all day.drinker

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:08 PM
hmmmm........from my experience gay men are brutal on other men...looks wise...everything wise. Gay men are more catty then women!

SO I have NOOOOO clue what you can do. You are worse off than us women. Lets just drink and be merry.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:25 PM

No I'm the girl. I guess we know you don't read profiles. LOL

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

that's a big negitive :wink: flowerforyou

LOL...now I am starting to wonder what they think inthe sports section. I commented there earlier.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:06 PM
Dubz...can't even imagine how my posts seemed with you thinking I was a dude!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:03 PM

don't need a fanny pack. I have a bra!~

i though u was the dude laugh laugh laugh laugh

want me crop that pic for you what what

rofl rofl

No I'm the girl. I guess we know you don't read profiles. LOL

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:55 PM
don't need a fanny pack. I have a bra!~

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:46 PM

I recently accidentally went into the men's bathroom and I didn't have time to notice if it was disgusting or not because there was a guy at the urinal and I got out of there ASAP! I expect the look on my face and the "OH SH!T" was priceless and gave him a good chuckle!

I have to agree...........some places, the men's bathroom is disgusting.........Ther's enough hair in there to make a really nice colorful toupe for some bald guy.............

EWWWWWW!

flash backs...horible flashbacks...make them stop please

jeez I just went back to being 16 working at Denny's clean the mens bathroom.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:40 PM
WOMEN!

I get so sick of going into a stall and see wet pee marks on the lid.

I understand that women do this to protect themselves but...some people can not squat and pee over the toilet (bad knees, on eleg etc).

SO here is a sign I posted on all the stalls at college.

LADIES

IF YOUR GONNA STAND AND PEE LIKE A MAN

LIFT THE DAMN LID LIKE A MAN!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:36 PM
Taxes to pay for things should include everyone.

If the non-smokers really accomplished what they want then once all that tax money was gone it would cause a slippery slope.

They would not be pleased.

I just go to the rez. I'm looking into the smoke free cig. Then maybe I'll quit.

But I must be honest. I do enjoy a smoke.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:27 PM
what happened to Cutler going to the redskins????

My emotions can't take this draft any longer.

Time for a whisky!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 02:27 PM

I have learned to tell them only what they need to know!!

Oh my god you sound like my roomate. Maybe I need to get inside your head! (peeking at your ears)

It's been my experience that the less you know the better off you arelaugh

In some ways yes. but...I think not telling me certain things takes a way my freedom to choice if I want to do something or not.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 02:26 PM
Ok now my answer tot he question.

No they should not know every little secret I have.

If ya want a few examples I'll give ya some.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 02:24 PM

I have learned to tell them only what they need to know!!

Oh my god you sound like my roomate. Maybe I need to get inside your head! (peeking at your ears)

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 01:03 PM

bigsmile Well said MissTinaflowerforyou

I would pay for this poster and plaster it all over billboards!!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 11:36 AM

Not your fault, more likely than not he was lying about something, be it looks, marital status, could have been any number of things. You showed, he didn't so why would you blame yourself?

I totaally agree. Some people are here already in a relationship but are looking to find something else before they get out of the old one.

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:41 AM
I like your grass!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:25 AM
[

:smile: Just let the woman do all the thinking about the relationship.:smile: If a woman wants to be around you then that means you are doing everything right.:smile: Its really that simple.:smile:

How true!

Baabs's photo
Thu 04/02/09 09:18 AM
I think if any of us really had the answers to this stuff we wouldn't even be on this site.lol

I hate time tables. You take your time and don't bring up commitment questions then next thing you know your in a FWB situation. Or friends with out benefits where you still have a good time with the other person. Hang out, still got the guy girl vibe going on BUT.....leaving yourself open to find someone else, so you never do actually end in a "relationship".

OR

You do bring it up and then wham its to fast so your dropped.

One minute they give you there undevided attention..the next they are busy...then attention...then busy over and over again.

The truth is we actually never really know if someone completely wants until they day they introduce as thier significant other! LOL