Community > Posts By > Baabs

Baabs's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:50 PM

So few nights ago, I looked at a profile and then found that the person who I looked at decided to add me as a friend. Figuring why not, I decided to accept, and we talked briefly. Next night, we ended up on the phone and online chatting basically all night and into the morning, and talked some yesterday too.

Now at this point we're more or less just friends, but I had found out she was traveling into the Cleveland, Ohio area today to visit family, and Cleveland is just a couple hours away from me being just outside of Detroit in the suburbs. So I had come up with the idea that maybe we meet for a day or two while she's home. She didn't mind the idea (although my family has), and we've been trying to work out me getting there and all by bus since.

Today though I've been having some second thoughts, I mean I do want to see her and I know she wants to see me, to see just how things transfer from over the phone/online chat to real life meeting, especially considering she won't be in the area again for a while considering the costs to travel from where she lives, and not having a whole lot in the way of funds. The same could be said for me traveling to where she is.

But at the same time, I wonder if this is too soon, if the timing isn't right and by meeting we're sort of rushing this, or is it possible to rush a real life meeting in the first place?

Thoughts?

UHHHH!!!!,
I know its none of my business, but I was curious...
What happened to the 16 year old girl you were in love with last week on the other thread you made about if age mattered, is this the same or different.

I was just curious cause you said her parents was letting you stay the night with them and your parents are saying heck no!!!

Baabs's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:23 PM

Honestly if you have not meet him and have only talked to him online and he is that perfect. Sometimes you have to watch out when one is so perfect.

Girl the way I see it with your looks he should be trying to find the time to talk to you. JMO

Don't wait around for something that may only be and image....

Good points

Baabs's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:10 PM
At this very moment I am not sure which to let go of first. But each and every one of your let goes need to be done. When the wounds of misunderstanding and chaos is more graphic than the movie 300.

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 07:07 PM

Kudos always to honesty. Although being honest about one thing, does not necessarily mean a person is being so about everything else. I never assume a person is honest, especially when they make the statement 'i am honest'. I will decide that for myself when a person has shown enough honesty, consistently over a period of time.

I honestly think you are being honest. But honestly though can't we just lie for tonight. I like chasing cars.

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 07:01 PM

I can prove to you that I know it all if you would be kind enough to answers these 5 questions.

1. How old are you?

2. How many children do you have?

3. What do you think of me?

4. What do you think of your last partner?

5. Are you a liar?

SLICK man...really slick

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:59 PM

Took a bit to get over all that went on in that relationship. But just look at me now... fiesty, looking on the bright side, yes life is good again after brokenheart
:wink:

.... Wow. I went from :smile: to sad Skipped :angry:

My mom always said after a break up when you get to the pissed part you'll be fine!

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:55 PM
LOST

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:53 PM

Some of us are verbal sluts and are game for anything!

Oh God! Pleeeeeeeeeez ask me about acceptible levels of Ozone for bactirialogical decontamination of bottled or vended water according to FDA & Texas standards....cause I will rock your bobbysocks!!!!

I'd rather drink from the toilet. Thanks for asking though.

You will have to wait for my dogs to finish drinking first then doll.

I hate it when my dog does that. It tickles and makes it hard to read the paper.

laugh

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:53 PM

Oh God! Pleeeeeeeeeez ask me about acceptible levels of Ozone for bactirialogical decontamination of bottled or vended water according to FDA & Texas standards....cause I will rock your bobbysocks!!!!

I can arrange that

Um you have something living in your toilet. I hope its not an ex.

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:36 PM

You will have to wait for my dogs to finish drinking first then doll.

Thats ok. Dogs mouths are cleaner then men's

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:31 PM

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:26 PM
good point

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 06:17 PM
bad mo fo. But realy not sure what dgrees/levels are.

Baabs's photo
Sun 08/02/09 02:42 AM
Maybe it's because on here most people are single thats why their on mingle

Baabs's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:35 PM
your deal breakers are pretty reasonable. He probably doesn't have a job or who knows has a past record of battery. At least he didn't lead you on and continue the conversations.

Baabs's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:21 PM

I've had dates from other sites, but nothing from here.

Same here, I've met 9 people from other sites, and now I'm traumatized. Will I ever meet anyone from here? Stay tuned for further details....

A dose of epi coming right up

Baabs's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:18 PM
Happy to here of your sucess. I have had a few bites and was supposed to meet one in person. But he never follows threw. But I can't complain. Life is treating me pretty well right now.

Baabs's photo
Sat 04/11/09 04:45 AM

nope

I'm with you

Baabs's photo
Sat 04/11/09 04:43 AM

I can honestly say that I 've never been in that situation, however I do seem to be the fix it guy.

Oh my! I will take the "fix it guy" over a "slab of meat" in a heartbeat. laugh

:banana:

Baabs's photo
Sat 04/11/09 04:42 AM

Would it be accurate to say that someone broke up with someone else with all of these screaming posts??? noway

And do they teach 'S in school any more???

Another post similer earlier...thinking someone is upset and needs to vent. Thought this was a dating site..people wanting to meet and date etc....Not a convince me to not date site