PropheticServant's photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:52 AM
Edited by PropheticServant on Thu 09/03/09 08:53 AM
Yeah, I did notice that too. biggrin I think it's so cool. Catherine Hardwicke wanted to give her some lines but Steph refused the lines and said just being in it was making her nervous enough that she didn't want to screw up the movie by saying her lines wrong. Steph also didn't want to "take away" from the storyline itself by her being present in the movie. But it was a big thrill for her and I haven't heard if she's doing another cameo shot in New Moon or the other movies yet. I hope she does--even if it's just a bit part like the one in Twilight was...it's still cool to have her a part of them. But God knows she is spending enough time on the set of each movie that it wouldn't be hard at all to work her into a scene almost any given day! :smile:

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:23 PM

I've read all four and enjoyed them, the movie was also worth the time. I'm just a fan of fantasy.

wavingflowerforyou Hello & Welcome 'Twi-guy'.flowerforyou waving

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:22 PM

Went to the mall today and saw a twilight saga display. Some new merchandise I haven't seen before: chocolates (individual and packaged), jigsaw puzzles and a 2010 calendar.
drinker drinker

That's an awesome pic Kim! biggrin I hadn't seen the chocolates yet either. I can't tell from the pic what shape they were though. Are they shaped like the characters from the book/movie or something else? what what
A lot of the other stuff on the display I already have. But I don't have the 2010 calendar yet. So, I'll have to agree with tanyaann there! :banana: :banana:
The Director's Notebook by Catherine Hardwick is very very cool and has a lot of neat 'insider' movie trivia in it. It's worth the read for sure. biggrin

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:55 PM

:banana: Started reading the sage over again! :banana:

And too funny, I found another fan at the pool at my new apartment on Sunday! :banana: She was reading 'Breaking Dawn'; she said that she was only reading a little a time to make it last!

Haha that is funny! I know a few people who did that too. One person got to the last chapter and only read a page a day and freaked when she was on the last page. lmaolaugh laugh laugh

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 08/11/09 02:36 AM

yea they switched victoria's i dont kno why bc the new girl doesnt even fit the description of victoria

Hmmm...let me see?? think Money Talks? think
No, they don't look anything alike...which is a big deal to the hard core fans out there, btw. They switched actresses over just a 10 day scheduling conflict. frustrated frustrated frustrated And Victoria is not even close to being in every scene anyway. With all of the time it takes to film, they could have worked around her 10 day conflict and shot her on different days. Rachelle is hurt over it as she was totally dedicated to the series. Plus she just made an awesome Victoria! :banana:
I'm on other sites fully dedicated to fans of the Twilight Saga and man are a LOT of ppl P.O.'d right now. LOL And with such a HUGE fan population, you'd think they'd be smart enough to keep them happy...
But this switch amounts to "who knows who" (like I said before, it's Director Ron Howard's daughter), and of course greenbacks!
GRRRR rant rant rant

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 08/11/09 02:18 AM
How do I love thee? He says. Let me count the ways! The Word of God is His LOVE LETTER TO YOU! If you imagine God the Father as distant, angry, even abusive, let Him change your mind about His goodness. Let HIM convince you. Here is the Father's Letter to you.

My Dearest Child…

You may not know me, but I know everything about you.(Psalm 139:1) I know when you sit down and when you rise up.(Psalm 139:2) I am familiar with all your ways.(Psalm 139:3) Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.(Matthew 10:29-31) For you were made in my image.(Genesis 1:27) In Me you live and move and have your being.(Acts 17:28) For you are my offspring.(Acts 17:28) I knew you even before you were conceived.(Jeremiah 1:4-5) I chose you when I planned creation.(Ephesians 1:11-12) You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in My book.(Psalm 139:15-16) I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.(Acts 17:26) You are fearfully and wonderfully made.(Psalm 19:14) I knit you together in your mother’s womb.(Psalm 139:13) I brought you forth on the day you were born.(Psalm 71:6) I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me.(John 8:41-44) I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love.(1 John 4:16) And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.(1 John 3:1) Simply because you are my child and I am your Father.(1 John 3:1) I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.(Matthew 7:11) For I am the perfect Father.(Matthew 5:48) Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.(James 1:17) For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. (Matthew 6:31-33) My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.(Jeremiah 29:11) Because I love you with an everlasting love.(Jeremiah 31:3) My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore.(Psalm 139:17-18) And I rejoice over you with singing.(Zephaniah 3:17) I will never stop doing good to you. (Jeremiah 32:40) For you are my treasured possession.(Exodus 19:5)
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul.(Jeremiah 32:41) And I want to show you great and marvelous things. (Jeremiah 33:3) If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. (Deuteronomy 4:29) Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart.(Psalm 37:4) For it is I who gave you those desires. (Philippians 2:13) I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine.(Ephesians 3:20) For I am your greatest encourager. (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17) I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles.(2 Corinthians 1:3-4) When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you.(Psalm 34:18) As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart.(Isaiah 40:11) One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes.(Revelation 21:3-4) And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth.(Revelation 21:3-4) I am your Father, and I love even as I love My Son, Jesus.(John 17:23) For in Jesus, My love for you revealed.(John 17:26) He is the exact representation of My being.(Hebrews 1:3) He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you.(Romans 8:31)
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. (2 Corinthians 5:18-19) Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.(2 Corinthians 5:18-19) His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you.(1 John 4:10) I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love.(Romans 8:31-32) If you receive the gift of my Son, Jesus, you receive me.(1 John 2:23) And nothing will ever separate you from my love again.(Romans 8:38-39) Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen.(Luke 15:7) I have always been Father, and will always be Father.(Ephesians 3:14-15)
I am waiting for you.(Luke 15:11-32)

Love,

Your Dad, Almighty God!

REF: This article is an excerpt from Freedom Tools by Andy Reese published by Chosen Books pages 32-46.

Hope you enjoy reading! God Bless you!! biggrin

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:27 AM
We had something pretty cool in our church not too long ago. They had light-appropriate guitar music in the background, and then let whoever wanted to come up and speak into a microphone to give their testimonies and/or ways that Jesus has impacted thier lives in one way or another. It was very very touching hearing all of the individual stories!

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:20 AM
Welcome to Mingle Alex! I hope you enjoy your time here! God Bless!

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:19 AM
Sorry I'm not in Alabama. I'm in Indianapolis and will probably be doing a PCS move to Colorado Springs again within a few months otherwise I'd be open to atending church with you, brother. :smile: Good luck to you & God Bless! flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 07/29/09 10:16 PM
Edited by PropheticServant on Wed 07/29/09 10:17 PM

You're welcome hun--glad you liked it! biggrin

And YESSS!!! Comic Con has come and gone for New Moon now...but they've released 2 Sneak Peak Clips from the movie. *does happy dance* And these clips are...AWESOME!!! It looks as if the new director is keeping to his word on staying as close to the story from the books as possible. (There may be no need for any torch & pitchforks for a ruined movie!!lol)
The New Moon Sneak Peak Clips have been added to youtube, and here they are...mind the screaming fan girls are a bit loud!

CLIP #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc
(Though I am very Team Edward, I briefly considered a mutany when I saw Tayler as Jacob in this clip!! lol)

CLIP #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59vcKoFuro

Hope you all enjoy these!!

Also--did you see that they are going to be REPLACING Rachelle LaFerve as Victoria?? I hate when they do that in movies! Victoria's only in the first 3 movies as it is and they have Rachelle playing here in Twilight and New Moon, but then Bryce Dallas Howard (Ron Howard's daughter) will be stepping in and playing her in Eclipse. Ugh. I'd almost rather they push back the release date for Eclipse than switch actresses on us since apparently the only problem is her scheduling difficulties. Total Bollocks! mad mad mad

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:37 AM

biggrin :banana: biggrin Very nice tag mum! I like it and may use it if that is okay with you...

GBU! flowers

drinker oh of course happy dear Love flowers ..post these happy on your profile drinker

flowerforyou any of these graphics are yours :heart: to use anyway you see fit flowerforyou

Thanks!
I added it to my pictures on here today, and updated all of them in general too. Feel free to stop by and take a look at them if you like. biggrin I'll be changing out a couple probably later when I get the new pics of me at my sister's wedding uploaded onto my computer. I'm not one who really likes to have my picture taken, but those came out really pretty good. I was a bit surprised. bigsmile

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 07/25/09 12:57 PM

biggrin :banana: biggrin Very nice tag mum! I like it and may use it if that is okay with you...

GBU! flowers

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:27 AM
Edited by PropheticServant on Fri 07/24/09 11:29 AM

You're welcome hun--glad you liked it! biggrin

And YESSS!!! Comic Con has come and gone for New Moon now...but they've released 2 Sneak Peak Clips from the movie. *does happy dance* And these clips are...AWESOME!!! It looks as if the new director is keeping to his word on staying as close to the story from the books as possible. (There may be no need for any torch & pitchforks for a ruined movie!!lol)
The New Moon Sneak Peak Clips have been added to youtube, and here they are...mind the screaming fan girls are a bit loud!

CLIP #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc
(Though I am very Team Edward, I briefly considered a mutany when I saw Tayler as Jacob in this clip!! lol)

CLIP #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59vcKoFuro

Hope you all enjoy these!!

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:45 PM
Creation Entertainment Twilight Tour Dates and Locations:
http://www.creationent.com/twilight/index.htm?gclid=CLa_5qfay5sCFSQeDQodKCIHLw

Check the link for more information as to when the stars will be touring near your for 2009-2010. Creation Entertainment is bringing the stars of Twilight to your area in action packed 3 day convention weekends! Enjoy a Friday night concert with Twilight-inspired musical groups such as Bella Rocks, The Bella Cullen Project, or the Mitch Hansen Band. Also enjoy theatrical skits and performances by re-creation artists. Spend your Saturday night at a Vampire-themed Ball with costume contests and prizes. Test your Twilight knowledge in the trivia competitions--the last 3 competitors standing will recieve a special surprise!! Don't miss the photo ops and autograph signing during the day with the stars of Twilight. But be sure to save some energy for a Sunday morning Brunch with your favorite characters from Twilight! There's much more planned and the site is updated regularly as events are planned for each convention. This is a weekend no die-hard Twilight fan should miss! Make your reservations in advance for best pricing and seating!! Gold-member packages will entitle you to the best of every event all weekend. Don't miss out on all the fun--check out the site and come have a blast with your fellow Twi-hards!

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:13 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I need a strength to keep me true
And straight in everything I do;
I need power to keep me strong
When I am tempted to do wrong;
I need a grace to keep me pure
When passion tries its deadly lure;
I need a love to keep me sweet
When hardness and mistrust I meet;
I need an arm to be my stay
When dark with trouble grows my day:
And naught on earth can these afford,
But all is found in Christ my Lord.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:02 PM
Hmmm...if I can only use ONE word, then... "God"

"God is Love" (1 John 4:8)

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:07 PM

Thank You all for this. I am in the Army and just got my orders for Afgan. I leave in a couple months for a year. We all appriciate the support from the people here in the states. YOU ARE THE REASON WE DO, WHAT WE DO. Stay strong and keep us in your hearts. Thanks again. Stay Strong.
CPL Shandor

Thank YOU, Sir. And God Bless you!!!
Stay safe and know you are not unappreciated or forgotten. flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:48 PM
Edited by PropheticServant on Wed 07/15/09 09:01 PM

When a soldier comes home, he finds it hard....

...to listen to his son whine about being bored.

...to keep a straight face when people complain about potholes.

...to be tolerant of people who complain about the hassle of getting ready for work.

...to be understanding when a co-worker complains about a bad night's sleep.

...to be silent when people pray to God for a new car.

...to control his panic when his wife tells him he needs to drive slower.

...to be compassionate when a businessman expresses a fear of flying.

...to keep from laughing when anxious parents say they're afraid to send their kids off to summer camp.

...to keep from ridiculing someone who complains about hot weather.

...to control his frustration when a colleague gripes about his coffee being cold.

...to remain calm when his daughter complains about having to walk the dog.

...to be civil to people who complain about their jobs.

...to just walk away when someone says they only get two weeks of vacation a year.

...to be forgiving when someone says how hard it is to have a new baby in the house.

The only thing harder than being a Soldier...

IS LOVING ONE!!!

Please try to keep things in your life in the proper perspective and when you meet one of our returning soldiers, treat them with compassion and tolerance. Thank You!

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:27 PM
Edited by PropheticServant on Wed 07/15/09 08:31 PM
Thank you so very much Rapunzel for starting this thread. You've no idea how much it meant to me to see this...today especially. I grew up as a military 'brat.' Men & women on both sides of my family have served in one branch or another for generations. I am very proud of all of the brave heros in my family, our close family friends in service, and all of our blessed troops in general. I have been a military wife, and still have many, many loved family and friends deployed at this very time that I pray for daily. Since 2001, I have personally lost 8 dear and beloved friends and family to this war. In fact, I attended the funeral of a very beloved and close family friend (my brother for all intents and purposes) this week actually.

So many people do not truly understand the toll it takes on our soldiers...and their families. We should always remember to support them in any and all ways possible, thank them and show our deepest gratitude for what they have done or are doing. No act of kindness toward them is ever gone unnoticed...believe that! Thank you again, dear sister!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Glorious, Almighty, Father in Heaven...

Please protect our troops at home and abroad now and forever.
Bring them all safely home to their families and friends.
Please bring the Comforter to all of our soldiers and their loved ones at home to give them Your peace and ease their pain from separation, worry, and grief.
Lord, let our troops' transition back into society upon their return go smoothly and flawlessly. Father, please let them find nothing but love, joy, compassion, patience, and tolerance in the people that they encounter after returning home. I pray for ultimate healing, be it physical or emotional, on all troops and their cherished ones. May the sacred blood of our Saviour be upon them all! In Jesus' name, I pray.
AMEN!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 07/14/09 12:37 PM

team edward all the way xxx

waving Welcome to Mingle.

Team Edward for sure. :thumbsup: You're in good company. biggrin

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 18 19