Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:22 PM
I don't know...depends on what time of the month it is. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:00 PM
I'd rather go to a hockey game...but I love shoes. And ice cream. Ikea is always fun because we could test all the sofas and beds. The liquor store? Not so much...I'm not much of a drinker.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 04:54 PM
Mmmmkay....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:53 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Wed 07/15/09 03:53 PM

A felon that lives with his parents? Hey...I've dated a bounty hunter, a government SWAT team member, a hockey ref and a guy who swore he was a pirate...so why not a felon that lives with his parents?

Alright, lets go, I'll meet you in Ohio, it's gonna take me a few weeks, as I'm traveling on foot.

Ok..let's meet around the middle of August then. I'm traveling on my burro Sanchez. winking

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:51 PM

Takes for viewing my postlaugh

Do you often wonder why you're single?
shocked

Don't look so shocked...just asking. Sheesh. I mean I wonder why I'm single all the time.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:50 PM

right! mabe wer great and everone else has something wrong! lol

but realy i figed that ther might be something on my page that jumps out as a major red flag?

Oh gee...I don't know...the thing that looks like a dead body leaning against a tree in the background of your picture maybe? I don't know.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:47 PM

Takes for viewing my postlaugh

Do you often wonder why you're single?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:46 PM

So let's see...how do i handle all the questions above me,My mind?

Do i give him a chance or do i let my stand off my personality get in the way,of on the way he discribes his life

Uh...I kinda sorta don't really understand what you're getting at?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:45 PM
A felon that lives with his parents? Hey...I've dated a bounty hunter, a government SWAT team member, a hockey ref and a guy who swore he was a pirate...so why not a felon that lives with his parents?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:41 AM
OMG...nothing like Chocolate Cake Batter ice cream from the Coldstone Creamery with lots of peanut butter glopped in. love

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:36 AM
Wow..awesome!!! That's bigger than any fish I ever caught. :thumbsup:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:34 AM
He IS awfully cute though....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:32 AM
I don't know...what IS wrong with you? Heck, I don't even know what wrong with ME! ohwell

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:31 AM
Dang...we haven't even had a chance to look yet and you're already giving us the "good luck in your search" brush-off??? noway

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:52 AM
I don't have an iPOD

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:42 PM

I don't think I have any scars. I have a few chickenpox scars. Got those for my 22nd birthday. THAT was a lot of fun!

Wow...I got you beat. I had the chickenpox when I was 30. Weird, because my Mom swears up and down that I had them when I was little.

Oh man, it was hell wasn't it?! My Mom said my brothers were both very young and just played quietly, no biggie. I, on the other hand, felt like I was sitting in a fire ant bed for about a week!

Actually it wasn't so bad. I only had them on my torso and some in my face, probably maybe 20 altogether...none on my arms or legs. Very odd.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:40 PM

I have one on my forehead from when I needed 15 stitches because the tape dispenser at work sailed down on me from the top of the ladder. The ER doc did a wonderful job tho, you can hardly tell it's there...plus my hair covers it most of the time.

Tape dispenser... yup there's some serious serrations thar. Thanks for sharing your scar story! biggrin

Yup...the big, heavy one with the packing tape. Man, did I have a headache. ohwell

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:38 PM
Good move, ace!

Slower than snailsnot

I don't give a flying fig

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:32 PM

I don't think I have any scars. I have a few chickenpox scars. Got those for my 22nd birthday. THAT was a lot of fun!

Wow...I got you beat. I had the chickenpox when I was 30. Weird, because my Mom swears up and down that I had them when I was little.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:31 PM
I have one on my forehead from when I needed 15 stitches because the tape dispenser at work sailed down on me from the top of the ladder. The ER doc did a wonderful job tho, you can hardly tell it's there...plus my hair covers it most of the time.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25