Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:28 PM
Why yes, Ma'am, I am.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:26 PM

Let's all add the letter "U" to words that don't need it.

What's your favourite colour in your neighbourhood where you go for fish and chips, and a pint?

My favourite colour is green. I saw a brilliant dress in a catalogue, I think I'm going to buy it.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:23 PM
I'm not, but Dan is. Let's all celebrate Dan's Englishness with...oh heck, I don't know...let's all get our pinstripe suits and umbrellas or something.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:17 PM
Or was it all potatoes and no meat? I don't remember....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:16 PM

if all these "irish" folk, went back to ireland, it would sink

Even if it didnt there would be a potato shortage there again and then all the real irish people would be forced to emigrate around the world again.

You are correct...we all know that Irish men are all meat and no potatoes. drinker

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:14 PM
I'm gonna have to go with the tractor guy.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:20 PM

blushing *giggle*...stop, that's embarrassing. love
Should i do a bunch of cursing and get this deletedblushing

LOL..no, that's ok. Let's just let it die in peace. blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:17 PM
blushing *giggle*...stop, that's embarrassing. love

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:15 PM
Ok...I'm getting suspicious now...if you want money, I'll have to disappoint you. I don't have any. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:13 PM
blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:13 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Tue 07/21/09 03:14 PM

No, he's in a foreign country and probably not too familiar with the English language. Which is not to say that I'm discarding your cellphone theory...I mean he could be in a foreign country AND on a cellphone. :wink:

I assumed the phone thing 'cus it's sort of like text-speak... I figured the misspellings were a language thingy.:wink:

Good to see you!

Good to see you too...and you're probably right about the cellphone thing. Although I'm leaning more towards the fact that he might be using the only computer in town...the one at his local library. It's being used so much, some of the keys on the keyboard are stuck or missing. Bummer for him.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:11 PM

emerald521 Nice to hear it ;) Hope you make it to Ireland!

thanks,having Irish blood explains a few things about my family lol...no wonder every family gathering has at least 3 cases of beer and you can hear accents start coming out when we're drunk lol

Having Irish blood gives you an Irish accent?! surprised

Thats a new one on me!

No...getting drunk gives you an Irish accent.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:08 PM
Or he could be daydreaming about how he's going to spend that dollar. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:15 PM
Italian BMT with light mayo, tomato, lettuce, cucumbers and black olives :banana:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:10 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Tue 07/21/09 02:12 PM

All I have to say is that I started my period today...almost an entire week early. So ya'll can just go ahead and make fun of superstitions and stuff like that...most of them are rooted in actual occurences that where passed down from generation to generation and got just a tad bit blown out of proportion over the centuries. Now please excuse me while I down a handful of Tylenol to kill my cramps and get some rest before I poison the wells and render livestock infertile.
That must be the gravitational pull from the moon working on it!laugh

Don't laugh...as a matter of fact, you might be onto something there...

Our cycles, (not just our periods) are closely connected to the cycles of nature.. we all effected by what is going on in the cosmos...
check out your biorhythms

Absolutely. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:07 PM
Take two Ritalin and slowly step away from the tractor.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:05 PM

All I have to say is that I started my period today...almost an entire week early. So ya'll can just go ahead and make fun of superstitions and stuff like that...most of them are rooted in actual occurences that where passed down from generation to generation and got just a tad bit blown out of proportion over the centuries. Now please excuse me while I down a handful of Tylenol to kill my cramps and get some rest before I poison the wells and render livestock infertile.

Yeah it's possible if you have a tidal flow!rofl

If that's the case, you deserve special treatment for being so smart. I will make double sure that the milk in your fridge turns sour before everyone else's. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 01:59 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Tue 07/21/09 02:00 PM

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 01:57 PM
If I had a house or homestead that was worthy of a name, I would.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/21/09 01:54 PM

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25