Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:34 AM

if they corked you with a tampon in every hole, what would the outcome be???

There would BE no outcome. I'd look like an idiot. Is there actually a point to this thread?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:32 AM
Clubs and bars don't usually work so well. So I've decided to start hanging out at Lowe's and Home Depot more often. There's some really hot, hardworking guys hanging out there...and all you have to do is play dumb and ask a stupid question like "Do you know anything about fixing a leaky toilet?" and they turn all helpful and caring. bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:13 AM

ohwell We are all doomedohwell

Yeah...this is pretty much the place for doomed people. Dick's Last Resort...so to speak. *sigh*

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:11 AM
Boing Boing Betty??? rofl rofl rofl

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:09 AM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Thu 07/16/09 08:09 AM
Well, one important question I always ask right up front is "When you eat a sandwich, do you use both hands or just one?".

Reason I ask this is because I had a date with a guy once who had pretty big paws and used only one of them to eat his sandwich. He looked like an ape. TURN-OFF!!!

Anyway. Another idiot question I've encountered many times is:

"So what are you into?" (sexually)

What is the guy hoping to gain from that information? Again, it's a shortcut to getting right down to business without actually doing any work. Or is he hoping that the answer will be "OMG...I LOVE getting it on with my girlfriend and have my boyfriend join in...oh, and anal is like SO my favorite...and bj's...I LOVE giving bj's because when my mouth is full, I don't have to talk and you can keep watching the football game on TV."

Come on people!!! :angry:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:26 PM

Here's a good one for ya:

I used to have a pretty detailed profile on one of the other sites. So a guy messaged me and introduced himself. Nice. But in his second e-mail he goes for the "So what are you looking for?"-schtick. I told him that I thought I'd laid it out pretty clearly in my profile.

So he goes "Yeah, but those are just words". I mean for crying out loud...you want me to put on a mime costume and act it out for you??? laugh

Would you charge me if you did have to put the mime outfit on? Mime's are hot!

See, I've just learned something about you. You're looking for a hot mime!!! rofl

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:17 PM
Here's a good one for ya:

I used to have a pretty detailed profile on one of the other sites. So a guy messaged me and introduced himself. Nice. But in his second e-mail he goes for the "So what are you looking for?"-schtick. I told him that I thought I'd laid it out pretty clearly in my profile.

So he goes "Yeah, but those are just words". I mean for crying out loud...you want me to put on a mime costume and act it out for you??? laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:07 PM

HOA can kiss my ***.That's nothing but a form of oppression.I'm sorry to hear that.In regards to Jaxx's comment,that is intolerable.I have 3 things that tower above my patio.1)Sun umbrella 2)An American flag 3)Boston Bruins flag.Would I ever remove any of them? Not in this lifetime.I served my country honorably & my flag is sacred to me.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

Right on!!!! flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:53 PM

I think people anymore do seem fairly afraid to leave their comfort zone. The world could use a dose of adventurous spirit.

Exactly. Ok...let's say you walk up to a person in a bar...or maybe even someone you meet at work or at an event and ask them out (wow...that's how people USED to find each other, imagine that). So you go on your first date...are you going to ask that person "Soooo...what are you looking for?". Of course not, you're gonna play it by ear. See what happens.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:49 PM

Phuque...but I think she'd say no cuz I'm a girl. blushing

Um...could I at least draw a mustache on you with shoe polish first? laugh

Only if you wear your blubber costume. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:47 PM

How many of you have run into members of the opposite sex at online dating sites that ask: "So what are you looking for?".

I mean can't we just chat, meet, chat some more and figure that out when we get to it? Do we have to lay the ground rules before we even talk on the phone? Are people nowadays so afraid of relationships that they have to find out where they stand BEFORE they get out from behind the computer and talk to each other face to face?

So besides the insightful information in your profile, what are you looking for?

My point exactly! Why don't you talk to me and find out? I have had detailed profiles with what I like, what I don't like, what I'm looking for, what I'm NOT looking for...and guess what? I got asked the same question: "So what is it you're looking for?".

So you see, it doesn't matter either way. *shrug*

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:40 PM

That's what home owners associations are all about to keep people like you out, airing your unmentionables in the openlaugh laugh

At least MY unmentionables are clean. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:38 PM
How many of you have run into members of the opposite sex at online dating sites that ask: "So what are you looking for?".

I mean can't we just chat, meet, chat some more and figure that out when we get to it? Do we have to lay the ground rules before we even talk on the phone? Are people nowadays so afraid of relationships that they have to find out where they stand BEFORE they get out from behind the computer and talk to each other face to face?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:31 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Wed 07/15/09 06:31 PM
Phuque...but I think she'd say no cuz I'm a girl. blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:30 PM

My first piece of advice is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Ive been there. However, you need to pull yourself out of it. And trust me, no one will love you unless you love yourself first.

What she said flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:28 PM
Are they getting along so far? I'd be afraid that they don't like each other. ohwell

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:26 PM
I'd love to have a clothesline in my backyard because there is absolutely nothing that beats the smell of linen dried in sunshine and breezes.

But my homeowners association doesn't allow clotheslines. Apparently in their mind a clothesline equals ghetto. What will they think of next? ohwell

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:23 PM
Nah...not for me. I'm high enough on life itself as it is, and I'd expect the same from my partner.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:31 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Wed 07/15/09 05:31 PM

I don't know...depends on what time of the month it is. laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i'm too random.

maybe i'm bi-poster.

when i'm up i'm happy. everything is positive and lovey dovey. i wander away sometimes skipping lightly from the site.

when i'm down i'm down. opinions become sharp and almost angry. i express without worrying about anyone else. and then i refresh to see who's replied. :p

Yep, sounds like me...Manic-Depressiposter. laugh I can go from caring, happy soul to sarcasta-b***h in less than 5 minutes. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/15/09 05:28 PM
They're pretty much able to get the basics, so I wouldn't worry about that. When my best friend was in Iraq, I sent him fun things that would cheer him up...and a few "luxury items", you know...his favorite cookies, paperbacks, anything that would make his nap/sleep time more cozy (comfy socks, aromatherapy lotion, a soft pillowcase), flavored coffee, hand sanitizer, that type of stuff.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25