Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/19/09 04:15 PM
Good luck.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/17/09 12:41 PM

Thank you.

Starbucks frequently has campaigns where you can buy a pound of coffee, personalize it with a greeting, put it in a basket and they ship it directly to the troops. Go to any Starbucks location and check out their bulletin boards...they proudly display all Thank You letters from soldiers overseas.

I hate Starbucks haters.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/17/09 12:32 PM
Reminds me of when my two hounds were so old and decrepit, the people at the vet's office would say "Don't worry about it...we'll take care of the bill next time". Yeah...we spent a lot of time there. *sigh*

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:44 PM
Not me.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:43 PM
Well if they were girls and they were friends, then that makes them girlfriends.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:41 PM
I do have a trash can and I don't remember what's in it...tomorrow is trash day and it's sitting by the curb. I ain't going out there to look.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:09 AM
Come to think of it...I saw a guy at the register at Home Depot the other day and he wore a shirt that said "Let's play carpenter! First you give me wood and then I'll nail you".

Unfortunately he wasn't my type.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:01 AM

After the fact of the matter....

She was like do i look different with my clothes on,

Im thinking wtf........... i was lost....

She was like i use to strip down at the club slaphead

Good going there, slick! slaphead

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:00 AM

just had a guy ask me to help him get off.frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant

some guys are SO gross. Does that even work??:angry:

Eeeeewwwwww. sick

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:59 AM

Bookstores seem like a good place to meet people. At least, that's a store I'd rather meet someone in.

OMG you are SO right!!! A guy started talking to me the other day at Borders because we were looking at the same books! He ended up recommending one to me and I recommended one to him. Kinda creepy though...we were standing in the horror section. Maybe I should hang out in "Erotica" next time. laugh

That's so much better than a grocery store or playing dumb at a hardware store, though. At least you find something right away that you have in common.

Yeah...but horror novels? Where people get chopped up and mutilated and stuff? I don't like to reveal that I'm really kind of derranged right away. :laughing:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:57 AM

I'm not even sure I want to know why this thread was created..

Ditto...let's put a cork in it.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:56 AM

Bookstores seem like a good place to meet people. At least, that's a store I'd rather meet someone in.

OMG you are SO right!!! A guy started talking to me the other day at Borders because we were looking at the same books! He ended up recommending one to me and I recommended one to him. Kinda creepy though...we were standing in the horror section. Maybe I should hang out in "Erotica" next time. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:53 AM

I ran some game on the girl workin the register at BK the other day i got her digits blushing blushing

Sorry Dubz...good for you...but this thread is for the socially retarded, not people that actually HAVE a sex life. rofl rofl rofl

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:49 AM

I swear if I ever met a guy that knows the difference between a facial cream and a facial mask... I will walk away. And if I EVER see him with a 'mask' on to help his dark circles, I'm running away.

Well, then Home Depot is the place for you! :thumbsup:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:48 AM

When I go shopping, it's because I need to go shopping. I probably would find it a bit weird if someone came up to me at the grocery store and started hitting on me. And I don't like to play dumb.. so the home depot thing wouldn't work for me. laugh

But what if the guy hitting on you was really, really awesomely cute and totally your type???

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:47 AM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Thu 07/16/09 08:48 AM

Clubs and bars don't usually work so well. So I've decided to start hanging out at Lowe's and Home Depot more often. There's some really hot, hardworking guys hanging out there...and all you have to do is play dumb and ask a stupid question like "Do you know anything about fixing a leaky toilet?" and they turn all helpful and caring. bigsmile

I'm loving both stores - men love to help a damsel in distress :wink: :banana:

My point exactly!!!

So PATS...do you hang out at the supermarket a lot then? :wink:

I stop in twice a weekwhoa

See, our local Bloom store makes it really easy. All the employees wear name tags that say "Ask me about..." and then it says what their hobbies are. Like "Ask me about Cheerleeding" or "Ask me about Martial Arts". SO easy to start a conversation bigsmile

I wish they did that in most stores, we have nothing like that here.

Well Bloom is pretty new...I think it used to be Food Lion a few years back. That store is awesome I tell ya! You get little stickers called "Happy Points" for every ten dollars you spend...and then you can redeem them for stuff. I already got two kick-*** kitchen knives.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:41 AM

Hmmm... Good idea! There's a Home Depot RIGHT by my house, too... bigsmile

See you there in a couple of hours. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:40 AM

Clubs and bars don't usually work so well. So I've decided to start hanging out at Lowe's and Home Depot more often. There's some really hot, hardworking guys hanging out there...and all you have to do is play dumb and ask a stupid question like "Do you know anything about fixing a leaky toilet?" and they turn all helpful and caring. bigsmile

My point exactly!!!

I stop in twice a weekwhoa

See, our local Bloom store makes it really easy. All the employees wear name tags that say "Ask me about..." and then it says what their hobbies are. Like "Ask me about Cheerleeding" or "Ask me about Martial Arts". SO easy to start a conversation bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:38 AM

that works well for women, but I don't think I will be hanging out at the lipstick counter at Macy's looking dumb and asking help on "what color goes best with my skin"... rofl

I actually meet many women on-line, just have not found any that "stick" yet... whoa

Yeah...but see, you don't HAVE to ask for lipstick. See, women LOVE the metrosexual type that likes to take care of his skin and hair. So all you have to do it ask for some nice men's skincare...maybe some really nifty hair products...make sure they give you a demo of the skincare. OMG...even the perfume counter works...just ask the gal behind the counter what HER favorite fragrance is and then play coy and go "So would you date me if I wore that?"

Shoot...the possibilites are endless. ENDLESS I tell ya!!!

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/16/09 08:35 AM

My point exactly!!!

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25