Community > Posts By > Shannonface

Shannonface's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:22 AM
Rugged, confident, sexy, nice eyes, great smile, some chest hair, but not a lot, tough hands, tall, long hair, blue or green eyes, nice lips, great butt, and of course reasonably sized...feet. A little meat is nice on a man. If I met one with all or even some of those features, common interests, a good job, and intelligence, ****, I'd be in heaven.

Irishmen are effing sexy!!!

-Shannon

Shannonface's photo
Fri 03/13/09 01:50 PM
awww, poor baby, lol, it'll be alright though. :P

Shannonface's photo
Fri 03/13/09 01:42 PM
2 teachers, roomates...Do you not realise what could have happened here?!?!?! lol :sigh:

But, yea, in life, you never know if you don't try.
And women find assertiveness attractive...at least I do. You gotta stand up tall and proud, confident and say, this is what I want, are you interested? Shyness is cute and all, but, I want a man that's gonna go for what he wants and fight for it, not wait for me to make a move. But, that's mainly because I like to wade through all the bull**** and be blunt and honest. I expect the same from others.
So, next time, flex your muscles, bite your lip, and throw it out there, lol.
Worst that can happen is a no, and than you can as the girl above me so eloquently put, move on about your day and not think twice about it.
Sometimes the best things in life are worth fighting for, (even if you're only fighting with yourself), lol. :)

Shannonface's photo
Tue 03/10/09 09:48 PM
If people choose to delude themselves, that's their choice. But, happy-go-lucky bible thumpers are not for me. I cuss like a sailor, drink, smoke, listen to metal, and do lots of things that would probably make said spiritual person want to stab themselves instead of be with me, but, the feeling is mutual, so, lol.

Shannonface's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:54 PM
I studied Shamanism for a couple years in my teens. I also studied some books on wicca. As far as chakras and whatnot go, would do the visualization exercises to open them and channel energy. I found it to be extrememly interesting, and very familiar.

I remember one of the lessons that impacted me the most, and that I still use on a daily basis, was the right and wrong, love and hate, truth and a lie.

I had a tape I bought at a second hand spiritual store called "The soul retrieval journey" by sandra ingerman. I had never fully grasped alot of what I had read until I heard that tape.
She explained how right and wrong, love and hate, truth and lie, are all the same thing. A honing system to navigate life. Hate is arisen from fear of the unknown, lies are doubt, which is a form of fear, therein hate and wrong, destruction. Whereas, love, truth, and purity, the opposite of hate and fear, leaves you with a solid, whole, true, confident emotion, healing.
So, they are navigational tools in which guide you along a moral compass, so to speak. To live by instinct and create harmony with simple choices. To purge the negativity that causes sickness because from what I learned Shamans believe all sickness has a spiritual basis.
She talked about a lot more than that, but, that part impacted me the most. And she described it more in depth than that, with a visualization exercise that just made a buttload of sense. Anyways! lol

Unfortunately, I never found someone to make me their apprentice, and that just kinda went on the back burner ever since.

Shannonface's photo
Wed 03/04/09 11:12 PM
My daughter is 2 now, when she was younger she would never go to sleep in her crib, so, i let her cry it out until she realized this is the way it's gonna be, no ifs ands or buts. After that she was in bed like clock-work every night at 9 o'clock. And don't let them have naps after 3, that makes them stay up late.

Stories are a great tool, but at the same time you need discipline. 2 year olds are beginning to assert their independance, and you need to guide them. Used to take me 15 minutes max to get my daughter to bed. Same thing every night after dinner, bath, brush teeth, story, bed. Of course now that I'm divorced and working full-time someone else gets to put my daughter to bed and they let her do what she wants, which is extremely annoying and NOT helpful. Her dad might as well be a ghost with all the help HE gives me, ass. But, that's a whole nother story, lol. If I get home early enough I play her ballerina music box for her and sing a song.

But yes, patience is key, the ability to know when to step back and let them throw a fit without giving in so they don't grow to learn manipulation through outbursts. Every child is different, though. And every parent has a different way of parenting. So, really, you just have to pick a course you want to take and make the best of it.

Shannonface's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:15 AM
50. You are as pretty as a picture, I'd really like to hang you.

Complete brilliance, dude, lol. This woman came to my work the other day and was *****ing about how her food wasn't made right and acting like it was my fault, even though I'm not the one who cooks it. I kindly smiled and waved as she was leaving and said "I hope you die!" cheerfully. My co-worker started cracking up, but looking at me funny at the same time because she wasn't entirely sure if I was serious. The lady didn't hear me, but it's the thought that counts, isn't it? :P

Shannonface's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:00 PM
Edited by Shannonface on Tue 03/03/09 11:20 PM
My first love is the same as he always was, although single, mildly creepy and desperate enough now to hit on my mom via text messages which is rather disturbing.

We were on and off most of my teenage years, had some great times, than I grew up.
He actually had the nerve to ask me to kiss him when I was married to my ex husband, lol.

The way I remember him when we were in love, though, was an assertive, sexy, long-haired native american mutt country grease-monkey biker bad boy. He shaved with a knife, the type that could survive a month in the woods with a knife and a toothpick. Damn, was he sexy. His hair was mid-back, muscular, wore these tight blue jeans all the time...ANYWAYS. Yea, yea, most girls go for the pretty boys, but I can DEFINITELY appreciate a rugged man. lol.

He taught me how to walk barefoot in the country, ride horses and be passionate about animals because they're often better than human beings, go nuts on a motorcycle, get greasy working on cars, shoot a gun and he saved me from myself. He was always getting into trouble. I was a rebellious teenager, he was friends with a friend of mine who let me stay at her house when I ran away, we hit it off, and spent the next few years partying and going to hell and back.
He taught me a lot, and I'll always remember him for that.

Unfortunately. After the loves I'd had and lost over the years, it is hard to find one I truly enjoy. So many plastic faces. So little persistence. So much indifference. I feel so old, and I am only 22. Of course, I've probably lived enough for 3 people in my short time. Maybe someone can ignite that spark again, although, hope for truth is dimming with each day.

Shannonface's photo
Tue 03/03/09 10:38 PM
Don't eat yellow snow or masturbate with a noose around your neck.

Shannonface's photo
Sun 03/01/09 03:25 PM
lol, that reminds me of the movie "With honors" Where joe pesci cooks the dudes pet rooster for thanksgiving dinner and they all eat it without realising what it is.

Nice ****, btw. ;)
Mine's tiny and has flacid tailfeathers. :(

Shannonface's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:48 PM
This dude is cool as hell. He's like jackie chan, mixed with chuck norris, mixed with steven segal, mixed with brock samson, mixed with johnny the homicidal maniac, all wrapped up into one cute little daddy package. Hey, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. ;)

-The Shannonator
(Melodramatic Terminator Music)

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:04 PM
Think the only movie I liked lindsey lohan in was georgia rule. I know who killed me and cofessions of a teenage drama queen scared the hell out of me, lol. But, yea, she's hot, so, definitely would take a pic with em.

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:50 PM
So...drew...whose inside you? ;)

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:49 PM

yeah but i would love to take a pic of the guy that^s inside of me

I think you might what to reword your last statement.

lmao, that's awesome.

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:40 PM
True, I just felt inclined to respond to it and give my viewpoint on the subjects you presented. Not saying you're wrong. :)

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:32 PM

the thing that i dont get is why would people use fake pics and pass them off as them selfs

Probably because they're self-conscious and get no attention in actuality, so, they get on the internet and convince people they are someone else so they have some sense of deluded self worth. It's pretty pathetic, actually. If someone is afraid to show a pic, i want to know why. Lying to me is ugly, flaws can be overlooked, but liar's piss me off. That's why i bought a webcam, lol.

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:22 PM

I am in the minority on this one, but pix with children are a turn off. I don't date men with kids, but even if I did, I don't think that is a good opener for dating. Besides, it's kind of scary to think anyone would put pix of their children on the internet. There are some scary freaks that might misuse the images. sad2

Oh, flipping the bird in a pic is bad too. If a person can't express him or her self better -- then I pass on that one too. slaphead

I think guys vs. girls all have their profile issues. People market themselves differently. They will attract what they represent. winking

Melody -- happily no longer looking! smitten

Well, people with children do date, too. And it's not like it's some sort of a stigma or anything. Children are beautiful, wonderful, bright, spirit-filled people that bring joy to life. And usually, people with children are looking for someone who is going to accept their child as well. And you can't help the actions of other people, if that is how they choose to be, than they will get theres in the end, i choose not to worry about things such as that.
That's like worrying about whether you're going to get hit by a car because you went outside today. There's a possibility, but freaking yourself out over it isn't going to solve anything.

And people probably put pics up because they're proud of their kids. :)

Don't see flipping the bird as a bad thing either. Just because you use a hand expression that's vulgar, doesn't mean that you're a stupid person. That's an unfair judgement based on a picture.
I curse like a sailor and have flipped the bird in many pics...
I've been asked if I have tourettes before actually, lol. But, I am by no means stupid or unable to communicate. :P

And yes, I agree, people will attract what they represent.
That being said, I appreciate your honesty, although I don't agree with you on most points.

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:04 PM
Well, sometimes the case is that their ex girlfriend was in the picture, or they were with a friend at a party or something. If they have a chick in every single pic on their profile i would find it turn-off cause they would look like manwhores...which most men pretty much are.

I have a dude in one of my pictures, but it was me kissing the bassist marco from the band nightwish at the concert. I have it framed on my wall and sometimes i pet it and whisper, "My precious." No, just kidding...but I would have that mans babies in a heartbeat, lol.

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:31 AM
Gehenna by slipknot

Shannonface's photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:06 AM

The Macarena.

common no jokes i wanna no there has to be one

Im super cereal right now.

Zomg, it's big gay al with dreds!
I'm super! Thanks for asking!
Always wanted a man to dress up as mr. slave for me, lol.
Yes, i realize im a disturbed individual...but I'm okay with that.

Previous 1