Community > Posts By > phancyphace

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 03:28 PM
I'd probably ask them why so I could then disuade them...spock

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 03:42 AM
Attraction is a big part of a relationship...bottom line. Superficial or not that's just the way it is. The sonner we accept that we are not attracted to everyone and everyone is not attracted to us, the easier it is. For women, attraction usually entails more than physical aspects....can't speak for the men...I am guessing that is what draws them in but probably not what keeps them.

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 03:31 AM
:thumbsup: sure do, but I also realize that soulmates don't make for perfect partners. And yet no matter how difficult it is you are still inexplicably drawn to them.

You know they will make you furious and still you love them, unconditionally.
Time together ceases to exist as we know it.
Time apart is just a prelude to what is to come.
Things they do never cease to amaze you
And yet, it's as if you know everything about them.
You feel their pain and exhault in their joy

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:30 PM

prefer opposite sex...less drama

we need to meet phancyphaceflowerforyou

Are you allergic to drama queens too?

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 03:26 PM
Just bought an old townie cruiser off CL and was wondering if anyone else out there was getting into bike riding in the OP area. I don't have a bike rack so am limited to the immediate area. Just looking for neighborhood cruising...not really into long treks quite yet.

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:20 PM
4) The switched over on call waiting and are can't find the switch button

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:13 PM
prefer opposite sex...less drama

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 01:45 PM
Swinging in the playground...can't wait till it warms up

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 01:24 PM

Anyone have rollover minutes I can borrow? LOL

Am I the only one who watches their cell phone minutes like a hawk?

i wasn't watching them, and they ran out. -1 mutual match when she tried to call.

t-mobile... i shall break you someday

lol I feel your pain...I missed two dates because of maxed out minutes!

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 01:18 PM
lmao...never roll over...make the man flip ya!

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 01:15 PM
I just switched to the big V and either I AM talking more or they are charging more. I miss Tmobile.....brokenheart

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:56 PM
Anyone have rollover minutes I can borrow? LOL

Am I the only one who watches their cell phone minutes like a hawk?

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:51 AM
99 red balloons
:banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:49 AM
mmmm ok probably shouldnt be so honest...not if there is hot sweaty aerobic mutually satisfying activity instead bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:45 AM
Not happy and silly but made me smile...received a text from a guy that I cancelled on last night saying he was jealous. blushing People always say jealousy is a bad thing...it just let me know he was interested...at least a little lol. Kind of made me remember a happy silly moment from grade school when we would pass notes saying mark the box for yes or no lol

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:40 AM
no screaming but often ask it questions what dont worry, it never answers

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:38 AM
cobbler!

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:21 AM
mmmm that sounds yummy! I love anything blackened! You are making me hungry

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:16 AM
"You can do it!" Happy Gilmore productions...cracks me up in every movie they do it in!

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:13 AM
I enjoyed listening to the Law of Attraction on CD. I now have a lot more patience in traffic. I tend to be less aggressive and more generous by letting people in etc...the theory base of the Law of Attraction seems to make good sense to me. At the very least it has helped me make my commute more enjoyable.

The story about the woman who wanted to get married and cleaned out half her closet was cute, had to call up my best friend and tell her that one.