Community > Posts By > phancyphace

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:27 AM
Not bad...nice range of pictures, however, speaking for myself....I like to see a nice close up facial shot with a smile on men's profiles.

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:23 AM
Love my Starbux

Hate people who cut you off in traffic! :angry:

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:20 AM
I am blaming the internet :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:02 AM
Just got back from Philly but it was a work trip grumble

But I am determined to go somewhere for fun, soon!!!

no photo
Wed 02/25/09 04:30 AM
Interesting interpretation...I don't think it was the insult. I think the key was you said something which demanded more than a one word response. Most men make the mistake of saying or asking something which can be dismissed or responded to with a one word response. Besides the opening compliment kind of out weighed the whole issue with the shoes not matching lol!

If more men tried open ended types of conversation starters, they might get a different type of reaction. I know that personally I don't think very quickly in those types of situations and by the time I come up with a witty response they have left the building. frustrated

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:16 PM
lol ooops I am soooo not Catholic, just thought it was funny!

And yes, he is an engaging speaker!

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:08 PM
OK was it just me or was watching the President's address tonight like watching a Catholic church sermon....UP ...Down ...UP....Down....once more UP....down

Those people got more excercise there than in a Saturday morning aerobics class!

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 06:59 PM

Welcome back...just be sure you are home by midnight, these streets roll up pretty fast in the OP lol

Really by Midnight. Truly I thought it was 9pm *laughing*
Thanks for the msgs. Have you been around the area long or even the site? Have you been able to meet anyone nice yet?

Fern

New to the site, not new to the area, and think you might be right about 9pm I might have been on the other side of the state line when I was thinking midnight lol

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 06:55 PM
Hey ladies :smile: ...ok that makes 3....I know there is more out thereeeeee!

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:22 AM
lol nothing like having an excuse for doing silly stuff...I always just blame it on the blondeness! Where is a blonde smiley when you need one lol

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:14 AM
thx for checking in Tatt...I am pretty sure there are other KC folks in here. I think they are just having a party drinker AND forgot to invite me lol

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:42 AM
A quick scan of the forum topics revealed a lot of other Kansas towns...I just wanted to see how many KC folks we have in here.

OPK here.

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:37 AM
I like it (but I don't need it) - Vivian Green

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:33 AM
Crazy for You - Madonna

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:16 AM
6.5 It has potential...I suppose if I am kissing frogs it doesn't really matter if they are internet frogs or not lol.

I do prefer men approaching me in real life though.

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:12 AM
More than likely if I give it up on the first date it means I am just interested in a casual relationship.

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:04 AM
depends on my mood....sometimes I am aggressive, most times not.

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:57 AM
Welcome back...just be sure you are home by midnight, these streets roll up pretty fast in the OP lol

1 2 3 5 Next