Community > Posts By > phancyphace

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 03:40 AM
Not bad, who else is going to be there? The category was country? Really?

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:17 AM
::wipes cornflake crumbs off her hands::

SIGH!ohwell frustrated

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:12 AM
What do you miss?

I miss pants that zip without having to jump up and down! :banana: :banana: <is he even wearing pants?

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:06 AM
It's warming up and I second the notion. Summer time always gives opportunity to see great scenery and festivals

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:01 AM
It doesn't matter what we think...is it worth it to you? Whatever you decide IMO it's better to wait for that which makes you happy than to settle for that which doesn't and only you know that answer

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 03:53 AM
Single and waiting on my taken heart to realize that frustrated

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 03:50 AM
I am truly a hopeless romantic and still I believe LOVE is not enough. How I wish it were. It is required as the main ingredient but it cannot ensure the success of a relationship by itself

no photo
Wed 04/22/09 04:50 AM
The good ole sleeping in the car routine lol. Been there, done that. It was not as comfy as yours sounds and we were in the middle of the desert broke down...but that's a whole different story lol. As a matter of fact that was an impromptu road trip as well!

no photo
Tue 04/21/09 05:48 PM
Sounds cool....Memphis was fun, Beale street is a blast. And I had the best salmon at the Hard Rock Cafe which totally blew me away. We had a bit of problem getting a room since we didn't plan anything and unfortunately there was a convention in town.

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:36 PM
As painful as it is sometimes...NO REGRETS! Loved and cherished it

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:13 PM
More where that came from but shhhhh let's keep that our secret :wink:

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:34 PM
Prefer a GREAT luvr
Neither lol (are all the great luvrs married?)
Happy but still Sooooo missing something! Did I mention great luvr?
:tongue:

no photo
Mon 04/20/09 05:00 PM
Anyone into weekend road trips? Been awhile since I took one and they are always more fun when you aren't by yourself....

Last fun one I took was to Memphis!

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 03:40 AM
you enjoy quiet evenings alone? but you are looking for a woman to rock your world? Kind of sounds like a contradiction :tongue:

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 03:36 AM
OP here and just added MO to my forums since i am on the stateline practically happy

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 03:27 AM
just wondering if anyone was going to the game? I have never been and was wondering if it is all that?

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 03:12 AM
yes
yes
and yes

been doing online for years and have made a number of good friends but have come across a lot more transitional chatters. I prefer real life as well....lotsssss easier to spot the fakers. However, I am still here as it does tend to be a good diversion. I also still play the powerball hoping to win too though lol and we all know the chances of that....

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 05:03 AM
Not bad actually...of course the subject matter didn't hurt. :wink:

You had the one thing I always look for which are smiling pics, one of which was a close up.

As mentioned previously however, this is all subjective to one's tastes....

***scribbles scores down***

Looks= 8.5
Profile= 7 (think you may find after awhile you may want to be specific about what you are looking for)
Overall= 8.5 (good pic selection and variety)

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:50 AM
There's a time and a place for everything...including quickies. lol

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:47 AM
funny, however, if more men would take the time to listen to the truth when we are saying it code wouldn't be an issue