Community > Posts By > phancyphace

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:03 AM
good point...my office just set up a committe to deal with the issue. I was like what? you got to be kidding me...a swine flu team? Geesh doesn't anyone have real work to do?

no photo
Fri 05/01/09 10:55 AM
Not sure how one would tell this but my guess is yes they are never equal.

Should someone find a LOVE-O-METER tho, I would graciously like to borrow it!

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:04 AM

Well, he is on Mingle and I don't want to put his business out there but I think he is probably more friend material in my case.

And in case he happens to read forums...HI ToTo! You owe me! lol

Didn't mean to pry. Better luck next time.

You handled that question very well BTW

TY musikman, they do say the adventure is in traveling not just the destination...or something like that lol

Sounds about right to me. Any new travel plans?

It's been quite the adventure for me & I think I'm ready to settle down for a while.

Never say "settle" for obvious reasons! And I am always traveling lol never plan it just go with it.

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:00 AM
the lack of inspiration

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:55 AM
WantItBraided2

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:45 AM

whose name do u look for first?

when a slow song comes on the radio, whose face comes to your mind first?

when you hear your phone ringing who do you hope is calling?

whose name makes your heart skip a beat?

Don't really look for any names...hmmmm

Slow song...an old college luv...sad huh lol

Phone ringing...Publisher Clearing house!

Heart skipping AND stomach flipping...still...my very special friend CC

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:32 AM

Well, he is on Mingle and I don't want to put his business out there but I think he is probably more friend material in my case.

Didn't mean to pry. Better luck next time.

You handled that question very well BTW

TY musikman, they do say the adventure is in traveling not just the destination...or something like that lol

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:17 AM

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 03:07 AM
So far been on 1 but I am making a list.... happy

We actally went on a couple of dates. He was fun. Had a good time. He was very friendly and outgoing, kept a smile on my face!

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:56 AM
Greece and/or Australia ... I hear they adore goddesses such as myself :tongue: and are sexually liberated! :banana:

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:54 AM
PoeticPounding ....

no photo
Thu 04/30/09 02:43 AM
Closest thing to a road trip I've had recently has been my trek from OP to downtown for the daily grind...ohwell

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:25 AM
quiet is on the right track...muscle weighs more so more lifting and add more protein than carbs. Protein shakes should help

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:43 AM
<<<has a rule...no relationships between Thanksgiving and Valentines day! LOL Keeps all the drama to a minimum.

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:39 AM
Titanic!

But love the Notebook as well, gets me teary everytime!

no photo
Tue 04/28/09 03:30 AM

Sorry to be unoriginal but had just read this quote...

The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”

Rumi

I never heard this before but so totally understand it. I met someone that I classify as a soulmate and I always said I loved him before I met him. As weird as it sounded, it now makes perfect sense!

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:35 AM
Interesting...so do you do readings on yourself? And do you find readings by someone else more perceptive or clear. Wondering where I put my cards... Used to sleep with them under my matteress lol.

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:23 AM
Only when I am eating Lucky Charms.... :banana:

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:05 AM
I obviously need more coffee!!!!lol

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:01 AM
I remember I had to read Watership Down in Advanced English in the 5th grade. He passed out the book and I was like whoaaaa I am expected to read all of this? It was huge especially to a child! Was I the only who had this as their curriculum? It truly was a good book that I enjoyed...for those who haven't read it...the main characters are rabbits lol.

elementary- Richie Rich comic books- were a great prelude to daydreams lol along with Lord of the Rings

junior high- Stephen KIng! First book was The Stand...I was hooked! Read all of his books

I've read a lot of genres tho, romance, country westerns, scifi, horror, mostly a fiction fan myself.