Community > Posts By > 1andonlyCJ

1andonlyCJ's photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:47 AM
have a drink on me - ac dc

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:29 AM

Pantera is the best metal band in my book.

when it comes to straight up evil metal i like black sabbath, children of bodom, slayer and soilwork.

if your talking about hardcore metal i like old shadows fall, killswitch engage, unearth, and all that remains.

my favorite type of metal is southern based blues metal like Black Label Society, Seemless, Down and Pantera.

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:12 AM
the offspring

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:10 AM
november rain by guns n roses

1andonlyCJ's photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:23 AM
woops didnt realize you couldnt post vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQHUUoA8mHQ

1andonlyCJ's photo
Fri 01/30/09 02:20 AM
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5672499">Bodybuilding: A Life Style</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=5672499,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=5672499,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

this video gets me motivated everytime i watch it

1andonlyCJ's photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:33 PM
ramble on by led zeppelin

1andonlyCJ's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:40 AM
fedor is the baddest man on the planet bar none

1andonlyCJ's photo
Tue 01/27/09 10:30 PM
would you rather have people kicking other peoples asses in a ring or in public.

this ****s been going on since the gladiators of ancient times.

ya know what else is sad that people are brought up in a world where the strongest characteristic trait is money, something thats not even genetic. So now we have weak ass people reproducing and making more weak ass people. I know if this country ever went to ****, which to tell its headed that way, money wont mean **** and its gonna be the survival of the fittest once again...... not too sound like a **** or anything, but if it came down to either me or you, its gonna be me. lol!

1andonlyCJ's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:14 AM

First, you're better off trying to INSTILL trust rather than DISTILL it.

Secondly, you're 23 years old. Time to grow up. Forget about girls, move on to women.

Thirdly, is she little and fuzzy and yellow with a beak and goes, "peep, peep, peep"? If not, it's probably best not to refer to her as a chick.

instill....thats what i meant to say.

good point, she is 22, but she can have an immature mentality at times.

im figuring ill just give it time and let it go and see if she contacts me anytime soon instead of me always pursuing her.

1andonlyCJ's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:31 PM

how can you distill trust into a girl that your pursuing when shes not sure about you?

and im not trying to just get laid, i really really really like this chik

Chill and be a friend, show her who you are.

But at the same time keep an eye on your wallet and don't let her take advantage of you and your kindness.

I had a girl that acted the same way and she was only after favors and money. But they arn't all like that. Just keep your eyes open.

Just my perspective.

well im certain she aint after just money

1andonlyCJ's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:29 PM
it needs said again

stairway to heaven

1andonlyCJ's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:25 PM

DO WHAT youre going to say and say what youre going to do.........consistently!flowerforyou

Oh!!! and buy her chocolate!!!bigsmile

what is it with you women and chocolate, like it taste good or something! :laughing:

chocolates and aphrodesiac man....yea i know i dont know how to spell it

1andonlyCJ's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:19 PM
how can you distill trust into a girl that your pursuing when shes not sure about you?

and im not trying to just get laid, i really really really like this chik

1andonlyCJ's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:29 AM

Im sure a lot of you have wondered what the meaning of life is...

well i believe that life is the collection of your dreams, beliefs, morals, values, goals and memories that make up who you are in this world...

what do you think is the meaning of life?

"life is the collection of your dreams, beliefs, morals, values, goals and memories"

to think of life you must think of death and realize that we will all die someday, so the goal in life is to not keep living but to take the collection of your dreams, beliefs, morals, values, goals and memories and create something that will.

What is death?

Being in the image of I am...

I can not die...

Wonder where my next change of state will take me?

well for the fact that i really have no religious or spiritual beliefs, death to me would be not breathing, having no pulse and then them burying me 6 foot underground

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:29 PM
led zeppelin - heartbreaker

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:21 PM
im gonna be moving to normandy in northeast philly in october and was wondering if anyone knew the hot spots in that area?

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:15 PM

Hey, what's the best wat to get some defined abs and slight tricep increase? Any tips?

squat, squat, squat, squat, squat...... and close grip bench and crunches

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:13 PM

I want to konw the quickest way to get muscle in your abs and arms and chest? legs and inner thigh?

balanced diet, eating at least 6 meals a day and taking in protein every 3 hours.

check out mark ripptoes starting strength book or the 300 workout which consists of 6 exercises for a total of 50 reps for each exercise circuiting through each one and timing for endurance

1andonlyCJ's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:06 PM
pittsburghs going to the super bowl

Previous 1