Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/24/15 08:52 AM
Thank you ....

I will choose and post.....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/24/15 08:07 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Fri 07/24/15 08:09 AM
Good Day to my friends of M2, well if you read my last hit topic based on me this time around. Most of you guys gave me great advice & I even got to wisdom among the responses. I got to say, I'm not the type of guy to string both these two beautiful ladies on and have my cake & eat it too. I like to see myself as" The Last Of The Good Ones In The World". Let me explain, I was raised among women in my family , I have two sisters & I'm the only male sibling. then its my mom & step dad. So all to say these women in my family schooled me as well as taught me how virtuous a woman is. I honestly thought that me & the woman I love was truly over. My wrong in this was I didn't verify the break up & so I assumed we was over. I was open to date or at least remain single until god bless me with a new goddess of beauty. Then I met "Lacey". Today is Friday, by the end od tomorrow my " Opinion Minions" I will make a true decision & I will post who I choose. I'm Not a player, or womanizer, or any of those scumbags are. For those who curious, your boy 2Fly will do the right thing & choose one. To all those who in my skin seeing two people but just don't know what to do or who to decide. Let me leave you with some wisdom from a friend to a friend. Okay, ask yourself this? Do you like , care, or even love the person? If you do, let them know you in to them. make sacrifices, decisions, take a emotional risk & be reliable & responsible. Don't hurt the person, don't loose yourself. Having a mate in your life is a upgrade not a giving. Okay, your boy 2Fly, would like to have some last minute wisdom , advice, critique, & shared experiences. All will be appreciated. so help me out on this ......
luv yaw
2Fly 2k15

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:29 PM
goofball73,

yes you right I did, but I honestly thought she didn't want to be with me anymore...

I guess I'm sucker for love......

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:27 PM
to devildog123,

aaahhh.... yeah I can play synthesizer along with that drumroll!...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:22 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Thu 07/23/15 03:42 PM
to Scoobert34

well let me say this, I love your feedback its very wise of you. I don't know if you read my other replies to you guys but I will make a decision this weekend and I will post who I choose

let me give you my list in my head!

Team Cindy
Very Pretty
Loving heart
loves me to death
a great dresser
even better kisser
financially stable
lives in New Jersey
a Heart of gold
treats me very well
I can see myself marry this woman

Team Lacey
Very Pretty too
have a amazing body ( ex Exotic Dancer)
Live alone
crazy about me too
One Con - she has something to tell me which she fears I will not accept!....who knows!
out spoken & strong
Go Getter!
sweet & thoughtful
very out going attitude
drug free
waiting for a special moment for sex,.....no I admire that...!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:15 PM
to Eric22t,

yes and I can vouch she would agree with me. you know my friend , lol in a joking way maybe I should flip a coin...lol but no, I will make my decision on Saturday and I will let all know who I choose.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:09 PM
to Annierooroo,

lol well I'm a good guy caught up in a web of emotions. I promise to all my minions this weekend I will make a serious decision....okay yaw can count on me to do the right thing. again I'm not trying to hurt either or! my mom raised me to respect women and always to use my brain in sticky situations!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 03:06 PM
to debbie1980,

yes my cindy........

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:27 PM
to ciretom,

well you called it....we reconcile over the phone and I plan to spend time with her this weekend. I got to be honest I 'm leaning towards my Cindy for the fact I'm in love with her & we have a little history....Lacey's nice too and she really like me.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:24 PM
to txsGal3333

yes me and Cindy where in a real serious relationship. she even told me she loved me first.......

see I know what it looks like to break a heart and I told myself I would never do that to a woman or anybody again....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 12:22 PM
okay so how what do you suggest for me?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/23/15 09:07 AM
Good Day my friends of M2, once again shouts out to all my opinion minions you know I really love and value your thoughts. For anybody new posting to my topics , how you making out today? good I hope. Okay, my friends of M2, your boy got himself in a serious pickle. Let me explain, well about couple month ago I met this beautiful woman name Cindy. We was crazy about each other and even fell in love with each other, everything was great. The only thing that stood in between us was distance. See I live in Pennsylvania, she lives in our neighboring state of New Jersey. We made time regardless of distance. So in a nut shell we were in a regional relationship. One day, we lost communication & it was a small period where we both thought its was over. I know I know, more could of been done to strengthen our love again regarding distance & calling each other everyday , sometimes all day , we will talk & voicemail & text each other daily. So , when we lost communication I thought we was done, so recently I met this other woman here in Philly, pa , right in my same city. She approached me at my school and we talked & she gave me her number first. At first I wasn't going to call because I didn't know if I wanted to hook up with anyone considering my time schedule & other things. So then I called her back and I started to dig her mind & who she become. Not to mention we have so much in common . So I took her to lunch & we really got to know each other. Yesterday, I got a call from my Cindy & old love returned , we hooked back up & I'm extremely happy, but OMG, I just got with Lacey! What the heck am I to do....so my minions what should I do? Should I continue with Lacey , the woman I met in school or continue with my Cindy ? I'm really NOT TRYING TO HURT EITHER ONE SO I HAVE TO BE A REAL MAN AND MAKE A REAL MAN'S DICSION BUT IT HURT TO GET SOME THINKING & SUPPORT FROM MY M2 FRIENDS. I love Cindy but I like Lacey! so spill it ......I need your help & feedback......

Thank you my friends

we'll talk soon!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 07/22/15 07:58 AM
to goofball73

good day my newly friend you not boring I see you straight forward , a man of few words but still influencial

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 07/21/15 12:15 PM
Red _lace

really, wow, so its safe to say you know what you know now , you learned a little lesson from that huh?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 07/21/15 07:37 AM
my favorite girl ms. harmony

so hun, how would you see this topic? do you try to understand or judge..?

in my past I was involved with a woman which I thought was single but when I found out she was involved I backed off but then when I started to date another woman, she still tried to pursue me.....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 07/21/15 07:25 AM
to devil dog 123)

wow , you know a woman that prefers unavailable men?

do you judge her or you try to understand?

not all people who seek forbidden fruit are bad people, maybe its bad choices.....

are you guys still associates?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 07/21/15 07:22 AM
to tmommy,

good for you........you a good woman

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 07/21/15 07:22 AM
to sitkarains

I agree with you I think some may feel like having something to loose is a thrill like riding a rollercoaster upside down...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 07/21/15 07:19 AM
to texgal333

do you think people today are honest about there availability?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 07/20/15 11:31 AM
to debbie1980

wow, I guess you did a good thing people shouldn't kiss anybody unless its okay with the other party......good for you. and no your not boring you a gem okay,

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18