Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 08/04/15 12:15 PM
NorCalSwe,

it sound like you have a very good relationship with your Ms. good for you my friend.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 08/02/15 10:26 AM
to my favorite minion Ms. Harmony,
what's up beautiful, I agree with the statement you mentioned about there's a lot people unhappy with monogamy, but my friend we have to have faith that monogamy is the way to go. I know this isn't your personal agreement with that but you got to call a spade a spade and the world isn't always round in cases like this. Sometimes, the world can be seen in a bubble and they're are folks that feel like I have to be a player, or don juan or whatever to maintain happiness. If you choose that way , okay good for you as long you breaking fragile hearts do that. But I'm team monogamy, I don't share my woman, I'm selfish about that. plus , I'm a little narcissism, I have to be the life of all parties and to share that with my woman is a great feeling like nothing like this world.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 08/02/15 10:18 AM
Debbie1980,

what...... are you saying as a man its our destiny to have more than one woman? no no, no, no, my friend you got it wrong that's the worlds standards not us men standards. yes some guys use that as an excuse to have more than lover but I don't think its all men thinking. How we explain the married ones that stay with a woman over 30 plus years....righhhttt.....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 08/02/15 10:11 AM
my boy cajunman1980,

I'm with you on that one...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 08/01/15 08:04 AM
to Catinidaho,

good point !

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 08/01/15 07:49 AM
to Lady_Wind7,

oh you thought I was a woman...lol well I don't think I would make a pretty woman but I am a heck of cute man....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 08/01/15 07:48 AM
to Lu_Rosemary,

yes I'm very libral about things

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 08/01/15 07:47 AM
to metalwing,

I agree, it really doesn't constitutes a relationship. many skeptics may challenge us on that note!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:46 AM
yellowrose,

okay so you don't mind as long as they consenting adults?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:45 AM
ciretom,

good I won't let my daughter either play a part in that. thank god I don't have a daughter I have two sons and I still wouldn't want them to mistreat women or themselves by those kind of actions

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:37 AM
Friendly_Woman

you right its never about a black and white area , I think its now about a multiple color areas. do I support swinging , affairs , or open relationship, no. do I critized it? no. will I ever support it. no/ can people that's into it can change? yes. so I support your view. gold star for you.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:26 AM
to Annieroorooo,

good to hear your faithful to your mate. not everybody with the whole more than a few lovers thinking. I admire that about you.
keep voicing

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:22 AM
To Eric22t,

good for you....gold star! me too. I don't judge but I am glad I'm not too new aged. I still have some old school values.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:20 AM
To NorCalswe,

Now that's how I see it too. I 'm loyal, I'm faithful, I don't like the look of hurt on a woman. god made me to be the best thing in a woman's life since sliced bread....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 11:14 AM
to TxGal3333,

I quote you " what ever floats there boat , you don't have to swim in it...." I like that.....that's a good way of not having to choose sides...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 09:03 AM
Good Day my good friends of M2, my last forum was a mega hit, so its only right to follow thru with another cup of my hot tea of topics. I really got a chance to hear your responses on my last topic, I feel so close to you guys & gals. Well, let me ask you this? Have you ever been to a couples retreat or its a brisk Friday night on the town with your other coupled friends. You at a restaurant, a bar, even a club, or a sports lounge among friends a subject of dating or relationship or even marriage comes up. you know the scene, a game of truth or dare or a magazine quiz on how much compatible with your mate by a score. What about its a Saturday night movie night and you cuddled up , you feel great, its the weekend, you have your loved one next to you, the ambient scene is very cozy & romantic, you got the candles lit, a box of pizza, some red wine, and shivery. The subject comes up about " Open Relationships & swinging parties or good old fashion faithfulness" rares its hilarious head among your circle of friends. So let's talk about it for a second, when you see for an example , Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith open marriage, do you think that's acceptable? Is this the new way in this millennium the "The New Age Love". to share your mate to produce happier love? Do you accept "Swinging Parties"? Have you engaged in a threesome to spice up your sex life? Are you a supporter of having affairs? Or are you for monogamy, being faithful , not feeling though you need an extra life to keep your relationship healthy & fresh? You hear cases of some couples using infidelity or my favorite saying that Tiger Woods said in a interview " I have a sex addiction that's why I cheated in Elan". Look at bringing in another person to your union some believe its nothing wrong with it, hey its our life & mind your own matters". Others may say "I cheated with another lover because either I'm not happy or I am happy but its the thrill of having something to lose." Then there team faithful, most people really don
t want to share there mates, give in to a risky thrill. Its diseases out here, its jealous folks that may do harm to keep there mate faithful to them. Maybe its, the fact its just complicate things by engaging into forbidden fruit. So, I want to hear from you , the people of M2, My "Opinion Minions" , The naysayers, the right * left wingers, the world. Tell me how you feel about this? Which part in the two faced mask do you represent? Are for open relationships or are you against it. Okay, lets have some fun with this Spill it ....I can't wait to hear from you all.

again I do respond to all of my good people.

Come Again, we 'll talk soon!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:52 AM
To Tawtstat,

wow, that's amazing response well, I'm glad to hear you have your guitar fixed & tuned. Rock On Brother!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:41 AM
good theory to matutum63

well you right, it really depends, but in my case its small, its okay, I'm a good fella and I would help anybody I trust as long they don't lie or steal from me.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 07/31/15 07:39 AM
To Annierooroo,

let ne say this , you being independent woman is your right as well as a good trait. don't lose that for anyone. if a man can't accept you as a good woman then he's taking a huge lost. so you being a woman of stability is a beautiful thing. okay,

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/30/15 08:45 AM
to friendly_woman

okay so you had a older gentlemen buy you nice things.....how do you feel about that ? would that take away your independence or not?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18