Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 02/09/15 10:48 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Mon 02/09/15 10:55 AM
Once again ya' man bringing the hot tea this time this question for anybody , not just you ladies but fellas you too I want to hear from all. Okay, my new topic is more of a question, you out on a date or just hanging out with your love interest, a attractive person ( girl or Guy) walks by and you look, maybe a little too hard, or you do what we perceive as harmless flirting to get a meal paid or get out of a parking ticket or even just being friendly. Some say "that's disrespectful while others say its nothing I love you".I even dealt with women that say " yes that still cheating". I'm not adding myself in this but I am curious on how the opposite sex look at this, so shot me out with your comments!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 02/06/15 10:55 AM
Okay, ladies, i'm back again with the hot tea for you, okay, when you explore the dating world, lets say you going out with a guy or girl you really like, you fall head over Nikes or Stiletto heels all over, you sitting on top of the world in love. You find out your mate is cheating but you already kind of knew that, my question is do you prefur to have the titile of main girlfriend, the only girlfriend, or the jump off mistress! or do you figure you're doing the same thing so why bring up the title peice? Let ya' man know how you feel obn this one. is it the title girlfriend or wife vs. The jump off mistress which one do you prefur?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 02/01/15 10:19 AM
okay, its your ya' man again bringing you with the hot tea, Ladies my last forum was too heated so I'm keep it tame for you. Ladies, when you out on a date with your guy, at the restaurant dinner table do you pay or do you want him to court you the old skool & let him pay? Also when you dating or involved with us men, do you like nice guys or bad boys with attitude? Me, I'm a nice bad boy....lol, I mean, I'm romantic , caring, the whole gambit but I'm also have my own way of thinking & doing this for my girl. So, after you take a sip of this tea, give me your comments & opinions okay, P.S.- love my opinionated fans....keep talking!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 01/30/15 10:46 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Fri 01/30/15 10:50 AM
Okay, ya' boy is back with the tea again......ladies, lets say you in a healthy relationship, you made it thru friendship stage, you emotional invested now and things seems real great right now. Now this is not pun intented but you at a crossroad with your lover, now you getting to the intimate stag3e. so , ladies when s it a good time to ask for sex. Do you just do it because its the natural thing to do? Do you ask where are we in our relationship can i get some? or does it usually work its self out? Let me know how you percieve this? I'm interested in your feedback? P.S.- Shot to all my opinionators.....love ya'

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 01/25/15 11:04 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sun 01/25/15 11:05 AM
Well, well , well ya' boy is once again with the tea...
okay, people of mingle I really need you on this one. Okay, do you remember the film " Total Recall", how humans was living & exploring Mars the planet. well what if I was to tell you that once again our government is planning to export humans to mars & colonize it for living. Now you may asked how's that possible? Well, as we speak there's already scientist & engineers, and architects already staying up there to help create fineries, & create atmosphere & water but in the mist of colonization there's a place where ancient species known as the reptilians once lived its called "Cydonia".There was a picture that it had the same pyramids & sphinx like Egypt's Giza. They caught a monstrous humanlike alien roaming the sand dunes of Cydonia. Its been said he might of survived the apocalypse on that planet. So my ? to you is is we in the dark again? or can our government really prepare a real life Total Recall or its one bad dream? Let me know on this One.....!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:19 AM
what about " Operation H.A.R.P"?, they have harp stations in various places around the globe.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 01/23/15 10:15 AM
obvious you don't read my friend....its true google it...!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 01/22/15 01:41 PM
Okay, first shot out to those responded to my other forums, now I'm back again with another controversy topic, this time the Chernobyl oil & the big oil spill a few years back...did you know its a conspiracy behind the spill. okay , I read that the government caused the spill & the government wanted the southeast states into Texas rid of humans to evaporate the southeast. why?, well the government want to make Louisiana for example use hurricane Katrina and order the military to clear out those states to create one big state wide oil drilling. BP & Valdes oil want those states, so the ? is do you think our government would be that evil to cause such an event to mere profits?. So people let me how you feel about this?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 01/22/15 01:25 PM
as fine as you are you can have both beautiful....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 01/20/15 10:20 AM
you know i like your responses its to the point & true!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:33 AM
can be ....lol
I like risky sex at a place where is a chance to get caught....then again I like private too.....
then again I want to love my girl with great sex.....is that being greedy...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:26 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sat 01/17/15 09:27 AM
okay, love is where it at.....I want both....love & sex it goes together like a Plate of greens & Fried Chicken....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:22 AM
I totally agree!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 09:17 AM
personally I agree with you, its always should be about love & respect for your union. so do think love is here to stay in today's world. I know before I got with my girlfriend, dating was tuff. its almost seemed like every girl I wanted to meet online was just on some other things...so I been there...now I have the love balance & its even yoked ...

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:47 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sat 01/17/15 08:54 AM
wow, I agree I like good sex with our relationships....lol. What it be nice if you can date someone and have the great sex, a relationship and role play like we just met and your loved one would meet a sleezy bar and you take them home for a sexual encounter & afterwards you became together during the role play....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:29 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sat 01/17/15 08:48 AM
Okay, I'm back with another topic for your Brains....
Now lets say you live in a big city like New York, Philadelphia, los Angeles, Chicago, or even Miami, & you single rather you seeking dating, just friends, or relationship ,sexual encounters hell even marriage. Do people today want love anymore or is it about a casual sex. Don't get me wrong I like great sex, I like to date for the hopes to elevate to something more special but the politics of dating today seems far more " Play by Ear" or" Lets Have sex then we can talk about us being together". So what I want to know is "Is Love still factor today or casual sex is the new courting,( example we just have fun then we see if we compatible or if its not broken don't fix it mentality?". Give me your thoughts on this one ( oh Shot outs to all who living this topic....)

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 08:05 AM
He told me the pending doom was what happen to his species home planet....so they come to earth to live among us, as a new home. I can't tell you his name but he was very informative.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:50 AM
wow, that's a good way of looking at the whole conspiracy.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 01/16/15 02:19 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Fri 01/16/15 02:24 PM
Okay, lets move on.....okay ya' man is back with "Mind Control". People of Mingle2, Question? is mind control is real?. Can it be possible someone or some organization can push a button or plant a micro chip in your brain to make you do whatever they want you to do?. And if it's possible whose responsible, the government?, the masons?, The Military, Alien Beings, or just some made up concept. All I have to say is remember Jim Jones The Cult leader not the rapper. He claimed he was under mind control the government gave him LSD. So if this is happened & real whose hever going to control me just make sure I don't snap out of it before the bullets....lol. so I'm curious let me know your thoughts okay! ( Shot Outs to all have opinions).

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 01/16/15 02:10 PM
okay lets move on , what about "Mind Control"? What are you thoughts about the government or private organization can push a button or plant a micro chip in your brain & do whatever they want in a blink of an eye. People of mingle2, why do think this is a topic that still lives on today? I mean is it really possible to be control by a futuristic military, the government, The Masons, Aliens, or somewhere its a made up concept? All, I have to say is remember Jim Jones, he was on LSD , he claims he was under mind control by the government? so let ya' man know your thoughts on this topic......