Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:18 PM
To RockGnome

you right my friend.....I totally agree

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:39 AM
Good Day My friends of M2, I want to thank all those who supported me in my last forum on health and my friendly advice I gave to an old friend. okay lets get into the meat , red wine, and the potatoes of what I have in store for you today. okay America, I usually don't get into politics due to I think America not ready for both sides critique in opposing powers but I'm take a controversial topic and bring fun to it. Okay imagine you had the power to really choose who you want to run the country of United states. I'm not talking voting, or voicing revolutions but each of us would like to see in power of U.S. president. I have a few friends said they would like to see a woman in office. Not just a black woman but a woman in general. some say a young person like 25-35 to office. others say you know what things is fine with the current age and sex with our past & present candidates. your boy 2fly would like to see everybody be president. let me explain why, okay I think the roles of men and women would change every week. if a week a man is pres. than the following week a woman. another week would be a straight and another week a transgender or a gay win. one week again a poor man another week a rich. look at it like everybody would cater to the real people needs and understand. I know that sounds like a fantasy in a make believe world that's the point of this to luminate your mind to if you had the power who you would like to see fit in office and why?
People keep in mind everybody's views is valuable. no smearing ones thinking. that's what makes this country so great. its like having balls and a *&^% we all have them....lol. so my " Opinions Minions" spill the coffee to me whats your choice and why?
love Ya keep

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 11/03/15 08:10 AM
To Dolphin0925<

thank you so much for supporting my actions, I was thinking about the welfare of the unborn child. to those who voiced for me to keep my nose out it...well think about this if that was you and you were doing all that I mentioned in my opening forum. would you want a person like me to look out for your unborn. not telling you how to parent but give you friendly advice.

thanks again dolphin0025

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/02/15 07:25 AM
txgal333

okay I agree

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/02/15 07:24 AM
euro,

okay that's another remedy to the problem

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/02/15 07:24 AM
to One Of my favorite opinion minions Cajunman1880,
how you been and thank you for the advice. I like to think I wanted to share a word of wisdom.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/02/15 07:21 AM
to Candyswirl,

thank you for making feel I was a good friend and guy I worry about unborn children who have a voice yet.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 11/01/15 11:32 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sun 11/01/15 11:51 AM
Good Day my good folks of mingle2, I know I took a little bit of a hiatus but your boy is back and even more controversial as ever with my hot tea. Before I get started let me give a shot out to all my current, new, and past " Opinion Minions" on her that follow my topics..love to all. Ladies this goes out to you and fellas feel free to post if you have answers. Okay, Let me start like this, last week I was downtown in my city and I ran into a good old friend of mines. She replies "How you been you look good?" I told I'm blessed by the best and good. she proceed to tell me she's pregnant and this will be her first full term baby without a miscarriage. I was happy to hear that. then it went down hill. she asked me for a cigarette. I said first of all I don't smoke cigarettes. Secondly, I told her " don't you know that could cause complications and maybe even blindness to your child". then she asked me for a drink and I'm not talking sodas and juice. she wanted Hennessey or Brandy and she smokes weed regularly. I asked her do your current boyfriend know you carrying? she said no and the father of the child is in prison with no bail. I thought to myself, "I hope she understands motherhood and health." Now ladies, give it to me straight, was I wrong to give her friendly advice for the sake of the unborn or should I keep my nose out of it let her walk into a disaster later and say that's not my child so let her do her thing? Again, spill the beans ladies and you fellas too..
catch up with you soon!
Love ya'

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:59 AM
to msharmony aka my favorite follower....

I totally agree with you . its depends on how you use the advanced technology. you know all that stuff was past to us with our star cousins the alien beings thru crash sites and working along with them in there agenda. night vision which our military and police use is from the eye balls of the greys. Kevlar bullet proof vest from the iron of the ships. I know you may think this hilarious but its truth. Cell phones from the hands of the tech in there ships. bottom-line none of this is possible with out our star cousins.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:55 AM
to kinlightheart,

you like the advanced technology....that's good to hear. me too

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:55 AM
to kinlightheart,

you like the advanced technology....that's good to hear. me too

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:54 AM
to eric22t

yes safety first partner,

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:53 AM
To Tmommy,

me too we grew up in a era of hands on experiences. I remember the phone on the wall, I remember defining words in the Webster dictionary. I remember analogue tv with a antenna attached to the tv. I also remember if you wanted to see a movie you had to go to the matinee or evening showing. now a days, you want a movie---YouTube or Netflix. you want to make a call you a had at least a quarter for the public phone. now we have touch pad phones and video Skype.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:48 AM
to friendly_woman

well you maybe old fashion but to me your quality. if all the technology shuts down over night well, at least you will be still relevant....so look at that okay!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:47 AM
to unknown_romeo

I agree I grew up in the 80's and those hands on experience was great . it gave me a value of hard work or thought but I got to admit, I do love technology today. its is faster and easier

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:45 AM
to Isaac_dede

you its funny I always wanted to grow fruits and vegetables not to get off the topic but you inspired me to organic grow food....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:44 AM
to waterloosunset,
hey buddy you right illiterate....lol nicely put

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 09/28/15 08:13 AM
wow that's great so you for the technology today? let me say this I 'm for it too but every once in a while I like the old fashion way of things.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 09/24/15 08:54 AM
Good Day my good friends of M2, I know its been a hiatus since I posted a forum well your boy is back, shots out to my " Opinion Minions" out there in M2 Land. My good folks let me ask you a question, with all the advance technology we have today the tablets, touch screen android phones, gaming consoles with headsets especially if you have X Box consoles, GPS systems in vehicles, cable tv with dvr recorders, Netflix, and more. I can remember a time growing up in the 80's if we had a define a word we had the Webster dictionary. Kids to today have tablets & Google, Wikipedia, YouTube, and more to do it for you. I can remember just having a house phone or landline phone to communication to folks. Now a days, we have camera's computers , Skype , even picture mail today. On one, hand this new era od technology is great, its convenient, its fun, and less of a pain to do things for us. One the other hand, is technology making us a lazy generation?, or is it drumming the world? Where do you stand on this good topic? Personality I love this advanced age in our day & age, its make life easier and more exciting but some may feel its dumming us, making us vulnerable to robots and technology. Spill the hot tea tell me if you like the advance technology today or are you more hands on more reliable to the old fashioned way doing things?
we'll talk soon Later!
\

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 09/09/15 08:32 AM
to millymayhem

wow you have a real exotic animal you I know your son must t be fascinated with you guys pet? tell me more/

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 17 18