Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 11/20/15 07:58 AM
to waterloosunset,

I agree with you. I got to admit end time games and movies are fun to watch and play!
it arouse your mind to the fact some old dude with power sitting somewhere in the world just itching to push that deadly red button of destruction..

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 11/19/15 02:59 PM
to waterloosunset,

wouldn't that be great a fallout movie! I follow the fallout series on my xbox and I love them. let me ask you this, do you think its some truth behind a apocalyptical game like fallout?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 11/19/15 08:04 AM
nancy19961

awww.......to sum it up what's your take on end time movies and if you had a chance to create a end time movie what would it be like?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 11/19/15 08:02 AM
mikey5360

I love zombie flicks . are you saying we all walking dead.......lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/18/15 01:17 PM
oh okayyyyyyyy111..

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:30 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 11/18/15 09:37 AM
Good Day my good friends of M2, once again my forums are steady hits thanks to you keep posting and following me. for those been with me at least 6 months to year that's post answers my topics I will soon have a gift surprise for you to show my gratitude. meanwhile, like I promising this ending year to all through next year I bringing controversy like bringing potato salad at a bar b que. America, have you notice the movies today getting real subliminal lately. I give you a example, some movies are going post apocalyptical films like " After Earth", " The Day After Tomorrow Series'," Terminator Series" and more. Other movies tells us about our E.T Cousins, you know the aliens returning or planning to invade. Films like " Independence Day', " Battle of Los Angeles", " War of the Worlds" and more. Then its the other films which is quite entertaining but its saying something. these other films talks about cloning, talks about rise of power within politic industry. I give you example, the film called " Hostel" rent it or check it out on YouTube. "Hostel" show a lot of truth, what if people really get abducted and toking to underground cloning labs to not just to be cloned but to be consume for human meat sources to this scientists. What id " Eyes Wide Shut " is real. Check that out too...Why is it in your opinion, holly weird doing so many end time movies. I got to admit that I like to expand my mind to vision what life would be like in 5, 10, 15 years from now or even 30 years. Will we evolved to synthetic human kinds? Will the working man be replaced with androids and computers?
Do you ever think that you a clone of somebody back in 1920's or times B.C.?. Is these movies teaching our kids and even some of you folks that's not too much into the subliminal agenda in holly weird. maybe You say,"2fLY, It's just a mere coincidence that these films all coming with the apocalyptical theme or E.T / Cloning Themes. it only entertainment, who don't want to see the world about to blow up and there's always a hero to save us from that event." Now let me ask you this what's your favorite " End Time " movie and ii was putting out a "end Time "movie? if I have an interest in you in a movie, question, "what kind of movie theme would you want me to do and who would be the stars you would love to see in it with and wy?. I give you my example, if I did a movie, first the theme would be " Enslavement F.E.M.A. Camps! It would start me 2Fly Co Starring with Harrison Ford, Nicholas Cage, and Selma Hayek. The storyline would be about a reenactment of the flight plane that disappears from the Malaysia, but instead of the plane vanished in thin air, the plane would be rerouted off course to a remote island , somewhere not heard of and the plane lands and instantly people would be enslaved in these FEMA camps to be never heard of again. But a hero will emerge from the ashes to save the folks on this island and this hero will take down the leaders who run this program and somehow return the plane back to civilization. Not a bad story huh? my imagination runs wild every now and then. so give me a taste of how you perceive this , lets talk
Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 08:28 AM
to jacktrades,

I guess you being from Detroit or the "D" we call it in the hip hop world, you seen and heard crime and law biding activities and snitching.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 08:22 AM
TBone

ahhhh okay!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:49 AM
pacific star,

ms. paficic star well you are a true star I love your perception in all this. last year I was doing a lot of dating issues but I changed my approach to these forums. for the end of 2k15 thru 2k16 I want to bring the controversy and raised eye brows on my hot tea topics. thank you for sharing keep sharing.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:38 AM
igorfrankenstein,

the scenario was an example of what's you do . you can agree to disagree in a situation like that. lets not make light of the matter it does play a factor in mainly black and brown sometimes Italian communities with the mob.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:08 AM
devildog,

I see you very passionate in your view on this . you put me in my in a mafia figure. I like where you going with your view.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 07:06 AM
Ms. Harmony my favorite "Opinion Minion"

you right it is a level to degree to what a lot of folks may draw a line between the right thing and a rat....lol.

the right thing is okay, example, if you testifying against a sex pedophile or a serial killer whereabouts for the sake of justice that's one thing.

a rat is okay, he did it...I seen him or her no doubt that's your person. now that's a rat or okay, okay, I talk if you make me a plea deal, I have names, times and locations. that's a rat!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 11/16/15 06:40 AM
misstina,

snitches get stitches....ong so I take it you don't get involved type of gal...huh?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 11/15/15 12:10 PM
to germanchocolate1981,

you right , we have to think about what you have to loose, but would you tell?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 11/15/15 11:45 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sun 11/15/15 11:58 AM
Good Day My true friends of M2 , like I promise this year I'm bringing total controversy but before I get into it I like to acknowledge my " Opinion Minions" who post my forums weekly , you guys are very appreciated keep spilling it...okay, love you guys. Okay, I want to hit you over the head with a juicy piece of hot steak with a problem that festers over the minority community today is this infamous " ah ah, Don't tell" Rule. If you from middle America , the Ozarks, the valleys, low lands to the beaches that may not understand too much about the " No Snitch Rule" I will explain it to you. Okay, I'm give you a scenario, mind you I'm not a criminal so don't think this is based on me or anybody I know but just a visual picture. Okay, the "No Snitch Rule" is a dark gray cloud that affect everybody's communites even spilling over in the suburbs now a days. Not talked about too much there but rare cases it does happens. If you witness a crime or assault or even a sexual crime as being part in your community you see nothing, you heard nothing, you taste nothing about what you saw fear of retaliation. Scenario scene,okay lets just say I mastered mind a bank robbery. 6 guys did what they was supposed to do , you know like you see in old gangster flicks rousing the bank, the getaway driver, the gunmen and ect. during the robbery it went terribly wrong. 2 out of the six was caught by the cops, arrested. another two got away but was identified by security officer and know wanted for capture. the last totally got away scoot clean and then me the master mind in a old warehouse waiting for the crew to return with the taking. the two that gets caught in a interrogation room the officer asks " who's your boss, who's responsible for all this?" this is were the Rule hovers our community, if you was apprehended and you questioned about this crime and you know in your heart who you working with , question, would you tell? or would you say I'm not saying anything? or if a parent of violent crime and they want answers to what happen to they loved one, do you think you would help that family and tell what you know or remain out of it and why? so lets talk America , whats your take on this issue.
later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:27 PM
to sorjurning_soul

brother you right about enslavements....take credit card industry that's the new slavery!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:26 PM
To John111

wow...lol okay

I would of picked ebe-1 at Roswell AFB

Grumpy Cat of Animal planet...lol

Both of the members of Draft Punk...

Jim Jones....just watch the glass of juice at his inauguration party....lol.

Jimi Hendrix or Jim Morrison....need I say more!

George Clinton from parliament....that's one Clinton I vote for......

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:21 PM
to mighty moe,

Charlie...wow.....I would think emilo Estevez would be a better choice of the 2 brothers

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:20 PM
to alleooops

OH My God...lol I second that one....lol maybe Kendal jenner would get mines....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:19 PM
To devildog123

why you feel like that I'm curious

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18