Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/09/15 02:21 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Thu 07/09/15 02:28 PM
Good Day my friends of M2, how you make out today? good I hope , well I'm going back to my format of my blending my hot tea topics of dating. I want to give you a scenario this one is based on me...Okay, about a year ago I was seeing this beautiful woman, she seems to be nice and she fell for me rather quickly. we would talk for hours on the phone. she would wish me a good night sleep & a good morning greeting every morning(aaaaww....so sweet I loved that!)
I met her off a phone chat line, I sent her a few pictures of me & she send a few to me via cell phone. I got to admit I started to really like this chick. One day she said she had something to tell me, so I was a little worried thinking " OMG, she breaking it off with me, she has a dude in her life, or she a man....ILL.... I didn't know...lol. So I listened, she told me in her own words" she really feeling me and I'm a great guy that's sexy and sweet". then she send another picture as we talking, Here it comes, she send me a picture of her in full Islamic garb on. I saw this was like OH S___T, I used to cuss then, at first I felt some kind of way about her coming out telling me she follows Islam. In spite that I still liked the girl so I turned a blind eye to it gave her fair shot with me. Later, it wasn't the religion of hers that I stop seeing her it was her lifestyle. She still wanted to hit the clubs, so-called friendly flirt, still receive calls from past men & men she come across in different cities she visits, Her job had her traveling to different cities,& only god knows what else. She wasn't giving me any reason to keep my mind at ease while we wasn't in each others presence. Another words she was giving me reasons for me to think I shouldn't trust her.She was quite wild for me and I just couldn't trust her the way I should or could. Now I am a newly follower of Christ I think about that and to be honest I don't think I would of gave her a fair shot for the simple fact I'm Christian number 1, #2 I could never be with a woman that follows a religion that think my religion less holy or my Jesus is not a savior. #3 Bottom line she was too wild for my style. Now My " Opinion Minions " what would you do if you was in my skin then..? Would you still date her in spite the dogma difference? Would you be like me thinking back now and wouldn't? How would you handle this if this was you? Telling all, I would love to hear your responses okay,& please be totally honest about this, lets have some fun & laughs on this one......
Later Gator!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 07/09/15 07:11 AM
to joethebucky

thanks for responding , well I respect your thinking. well you know i';m a faithful Christian now so I believe in a heaven & a Hell. but if we want to have a little fun with this just for fun...I would love to comeback as a bull elephant or male lion....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 07/08/15 05:14 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 07/08/15 05:26 PM
Praise god my friends of mingle , how you been feeling?, ( Oh you good ) that's great! My friends of M2, I was thinking last week to myself "what would it be like to be in the afterlife?". As a Christian I grew up believing that there's a places which we must face after the body trend sends. Either you see the gracious heaven or the damned fires of hell? I talk to all kinds of people with different point of views on the " afterlife." I heard some mentioned you come back in forms of animals, I hears some believe in trend sending in objects like "Pandora's Box. I even heard some think that we come back as other people. Then there's some who may say " Nothing happens after death you just maggot food...sort of say! My friends of M2, ask yourself this question. Okay, if you are in the community of folks that think nothing happens afterlife , then how do explain ghost & apparitions & ECT. Again I'm a Christian that believe in no such place of purgatory, there no in between realms. I love the ones who say " hey I say 2pac or Elvis at your local mall", or " Wow, Michael Jackson is laying low on a deserted island I saw last week at Junior's in New York or Roscoe's Chicken & Waffle house in Los Angeles....lol". I just sit back & take it all in peoples views different. This is why I love to post topics in the community forums without judging or closed mindedness sometimes the world give you in person. This particular topic last week on a website online & it was about the afterlife. It made me open my eyes, I won't go into details but it was fascinating to watch. So my " opinion Minions" share me your thoughts about your view on the afterlife. What's your view when you die!? Do you believe in life after death or do we come back as whatever? or not! or Maybe? Me your man 2Fly is curious but not curious enough to contemplate killing myself to find out....lol. Okay, let's keep it clean , have a little fun with this one. Oh Yeah, to all who replies to my " Hot Teas" topics promise to answer back with your comment okay.....Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 07/01/15 09:05 AM
Sassy Euro,
you right we don't want our sons to treat women like fight club fighters. Now I'm a great guy I'm not a violent loving prick, but I got to admit these shows are a guilty pleasure. One thing I like about mob wives are the fact these women are no different from us men. when you have a group of different personalities get together you going to have conflict. Believe it or not I totally agree with you.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/30/15 11:30 AM
sasayEuro,

Okay, so it safe to say you not feeling the craziness of reality TV today. I don't have daughters but if I did I think this would bother me as a father her watching shows like this but because I have sons it's a standard, I don't have a problem my boys watching those show. I know its not fair but I don't think those shows would have the same influence on them then if I had daughters.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:21 AM
to sileia

good choices I like your taste!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/30/15 08:19 AM
Okay, what's up my friends of mingle2, I know its becoming of me to post two topics in one week. Why is because I don't want to be played out or stale on here, so I like to post one a week. I couldn't help myself to do another forum this week. Okay, my good people of mingle2 let me ask you this? " Have you ever watch the reality TV shows that shows that glorifies young girls engaging in bad behavior or bring drama by " cat fighting" or " Ratchet Behavior" is praised, idolized, & even celebritized in the media today. Don't get me wrong, I will admit I like to watch a good bad girl brawl, & I am aware that shows like " Bad Girls Club" ,
" Jersey Shore", " The Real House Wives Of....", " Mob Wives which I love me some Drita!....lol", " Love & Hip Hop NY"," The Wives Of Nashville" & various other shows that depicts women & girls in the lime light that use craziness to sell fame & success. People say all the time " Sex & violence sells especially with women in involved". True!, so this leads to my question ladies, "Do you think these shows give you young girls & ladies a bad look?" " Do you think the images of women & young girls on TV & reality TV helping women or hurting women?" Let me give you more of what I mean, Okay, when MTV brought out the show of " Jersey Shore" it got a mix look. Some loved the show, the characters, the drama, & so on so on. Others gave it a bad look, even New Jersey's Governor Christie at the time said" the show gave Italian Women look bad & New Jersey residents aren't like what you seen on the show". Let's face it, its a double standard society where girl shows are seen good or negative light. but us male shows that go by the same standards of fighting & drama like the males on " Love & Hip Hop Atlanta", " I Love New York 1 & 2", " Basket Ball Wives", & few other shows that males did the same thing like the girls but got a lot more treats for the craziness than the girls. So spill the beans, whats your opinion folks , especially you young girls & women how you see this is this hurting you ladies or is it a good look for yaw?

Can't wait to hear your answers.

We'll talk soon!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/30/15 07:20 AM
ahhhh, I really hope they do its a good show funny drama and life lessons.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 06/29/15 11:33 AM
Good Day of mingle2, your boy 2fly got a crazy cup of the entertainment hot tea for you this time, feel me on this one. Okay, anybody that has YouTube or cable TV, there's a show called " Little Women Of LA & NY", I came across this show on my phone as a sample they offer a free episode, once a I watched this show I was instantly hooked. I find myself downloading the whole season of the show, even you tube it daily. You know if you watch a show or movie too long you tend to create your favorite little characters. My girl is " Jordanna" the sexy tomboy in the NY cast. My other girls are " Sophisticated " Dawn" & Latin fiery " Jazmin". In the LA cast My crush is " Elena " & " Tonya". I'm not plugging the show for promo, believe me I not getting paid from doing that but I'm just saying, its like watching a miniature people version of The Real House Wives of NY". So my question of the day is for all my people that follow this show tell me who's your favorite character & why? & " what's your favorite episode either from the NY cast or LA Cast. If you don't follow this show this won't make sense this posting for those who do watch. I am now a fan of the show & please spill your beans on this one. I figured this a change of my series topics to a fun loving topics we all can have fun & share.

We'll talk soon thank you to all!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 06/27/15 10:49 AM
DonnyRver
oh yeah you right , Duran Duran does sing that but I just love that song.

I commend you on your 80's taste.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 06/26/15 08:38 AM
to cajunman
thank you my friend someone that see it my way.....way to go buddy!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 06/25/15 12:14 PM
to DonnyRover
wow good choice, I loved Howard Jones" Rage hard"
Madonna"Into The Groove"
Prince "The Pop Life"
Michael Jackson" Beat It"
Wham is classic" Girls On Film"

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:24 PM
to submaram16
really?, wow! I guess that's a honest way to see that!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 06/24/15 12:23 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 06/24/15 12:36 PM
Good Day my friends of mingle2, I want to have some great fun with this one. Feel me on this one , its 1980 something, its the summer, you at the Jersey shore for us on the eastern seaboard, if you on the west coast how about you at Santa Monica pier or Venice Beach. For us on the east at the shore women have the rip cut jeans, shades, sandals, & the big hair style. Valley girls verses The Beach Babes, who was sexier was popular. Fellas we would play hand ball and street hockey with full gear. We would wear the stone wash jeans, Mohawks, chain belts, Jordan Nikes. We would sport our city teams like the eagles shirts, the Phillies ball caps & ect. Our hometown greats was Phillies Charlie Manuel, Mike Schmitt, Pete Rose, Charles Barkley, Dr. J. , Randal Cunningham was quarter back. For my hockey heads we had Rick Tockett doing his thing on the ice in the 80's. ECW wrestling arena was in the heart of South Philly. Geno's & Pat's Steaks was the place to be! South Street was the local hangout. The film " Rocky 2" was just released out in the box office. MTV was at its prime. Rival high school teams would turn Friday night games into gentle sports battles. It brought out the love of growing up in the 80's. Back when " The Veteran's Stadiums" were up, you catch a game with hoagies & hot dogs & beer and you felt city patriotism in the 80's. Those who don't know what a "Hoagie is its a hero sandwich here in Philly but better! You got your cold drink in one hand & a your music on your Walkman cassette radio in the other. Now think back, what was your ultimate favorite 80's song & why & what or where were you during that time? I'm use my self for to start it off. Okay, I'm at Wildwood NJ on the pier, my favorites were Depeche Mode "Enjoy The Silence"
Laura Branigan" Lose Control"
Pet Shop Boys" The West End"
Frankie Goes To Hollywood" Relax" I met my girlfriend on that song.
Giorgio Moroder " I want To Rock You"
Genesis" Mama" & " In The Air Tonight"
Hall & Oats " Out Of Touch" & " I Cant Go For That"
& A million other classic HITS!

So spill the beans , who's your favorite? what was the memories while you chose your song? I would love to hear my "Opinion Minions" favorites. Keep it mind it has to be only 80's hits. Maybe I do a 70's , a 60's or current but I want to take it back to 80's.
Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:25 AM
denew,

I did see it in her way. I think 62 is a little too old for me , not mentioned I am current seeing somebody. people, listen I think the older woman could be a great woman , nice, and sweet, but I'm not into the cougar scene. Like I mentioned I was a complete gentlemen about letting her down softly. I don't want to seem like the bad guy I really did what I thought was best for me.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 06/22/15 10:50 AM
rebelarcher,

yeah I would do the same, beauty can't buy you your worth. what I would do is set her up like keep a secret recorder on me and plant small cameras around even try some other tricks up my sleeve.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:29 PM
Annie

good for you too ! wow everyone has mixed feelings about this ...keep it coming

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:28 PM
Maria

good for you Maria,

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 06/20/15 01:27 PM
to soulfie

yes you right baby girl