Community > Posts By > MahanMahan

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:42 PM

Just put a ball gag in my mouth. No need for safe words.

I don't think you know what kind of a freak you're dealing with... I'm gonna wear you out... I won't obey, you gonna have to get REAL rough me...

*LAUGHHHHSSSSSS* I'm a sadist Mahen, NOBODY wears me out, not in 18 years has that happened.

:heart:

I'm a switch... I enjoy either being extremely submissive, used and abused, or be dominant and use and abuse.

Will you toilet train me?! Or is that a bit much for ya? :wink:

rofl

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:42 PM
Edited by MahanMahan on Fri 05/29/09 08:43 PM

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:38 PM

I don't think you know what kind of a freak you're dealing with... I'm gonna wear you out... I won't obey, you gonna have to get REAL rough me...

*LAUGHHHHSSSSSS* I'm a sadist Mahen, NOBODY wears me out, not in 18 years has that happened.

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:31 PM
Edited by MahanMahan on Fri 05/29/09 08:33 PM

I don't think you know what kind of a freak you're dealing with... I'm gonna wear you out... I won't obey, you gonna have to get REAL rough with me...

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:21 PM
"Thanks a lot Bastet. I shoulda used my life line to call somebody OTHER than my sweet sister Bastet...!"

<<<stops running, turns around with his hands up! ...says to Mistress Kindred...>>>

"OK, I give up. I surrender. Yes, it's true. I'm a real sick bastard. I've been having sexual relations with my own sister... Take me to your dungeon now and punish me."

"One question... Is there a she male gimp in that dungeon of yours? And can we drag Bastet out of bed and take her with us?"

smitten

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:46 PM
Edited by MahanMahan on Fri 05/29/09 07:53 PM
<<<takes off the handcuffs and starts running>>>

<<<takes out his cell phone and calls his sister>>>

"Hello, Bastet? Come quick, three ladies here are about to mingle me to death. They're ganging up on me...!"

"Help!"

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:41 PM

huh ............

Ayayay...! We're just havin' a little fun! devil

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:31 PM
"OK, I'm back and I got two pairs of handcuffs...!"

<<<takes out his pistol and starts waving it around...>>>

"Jotiwa, Kindred, you're both under arrest. Assume the position...!" devil

<<<proceeds to cuff the two ladies...>>>

"Now before I start to grope you ladies, by law, I'm obligated to read you yer rights... ...ahem... You have a right to remain silent, if not, ball gags will be placed in your mouths. You have a right to a mingle attorney. If you can't afford one, it's tough noodles. Yadda, yadda, yadda, so on and so forth and whatnot..."

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:21 PM
QTB,

If you ever get your own planet, I'd invade it and make you my sex slave. I'll be the Emperor of QTB planet which I will re-name Uranus II and you shall be my concubine...!

:banana:

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:57 PM
"You got lucky this time, ma'am. I'm gonna let you go with a warning. I just got an emergency call and must take off..."

"I'd stay off that foot if I were you..."

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:49 PM

Captain Morgan spiced and coke. Novice please

And a good lookin biker.......please?

Here's yer biker...!

...and he's a cop. woot woot.

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:32 PM
Edited by MahanMahan on Fri 05/29/09 06:44 PM

Grabs the thread... throws a jack under it....and goes to pumping...up down...up down...up down....

Stop right there, lady.

Do you have a license to operate that jack?

I'm gonna need to see some identification, please.

Blushes....squeaks out a little yelp....jumps to her feet....knocks over the jack...lets out a louder yelp (as the jack falls on her toe) .... and starts hopping around on one foot cupping the other foot in her hand.......

You need medical attention...
There's no time to call the paramedics, but not to worry ma'am. I'm fully certified to perform CPR. I'm gonna first need you to take off your shirt and undo your bra please..."

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:10 PM

Grabs the thread... throws a jack under it....and goes to pumping...up down...up down...up down....

Stop right there, lady.

Do you have a license to operate that jack?

I'm gonna need to see some identification, please.

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 06:00 PM

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:57 PM

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:50 PM
Jes, meeseeez...!

<<<hands gossipmom a towel and holds out his hand for a couple of pesos!>>>

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:41 PM
Michiganman, apparently you don't get it. It's not that the lady turned out to be a man, as I was willing to compromise...

...it's that I got rejected by him/her because apparently my noodle was too small even for someone who didn't care about the size...!

I'm so depressed.

Where are my meds?

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:33 PM
In that case, will you guys adopt me as your gossipbpby? I'm even potty trained... well, sorta!

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:27 PM
Edited by MahanMahan on Fri 05/29/09 06:14 PM
Oh hun... Are you serious?

Oh no... flowers

I don't know any vets near you.

flowers for your doggy.

Do you have a permit to be carrying around that gorgeous booty?

I'm gonna hafta frisk ya lady...!

MahanMahan's photo
Fri 05/29/09 05:22 PM
What'choo talkin' bout, Willis?

You ARE one of the guys...!